Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidJones
    • Aug 2019

What are your favorite tables?

I only just discovered FX3 a couple weeks ago and I am loving it. I am playing on Switch (FX3) and Android (Williams/Zen). I apparently need a beefier PC as my 1GB graphics card is below spec for the Steam version.

There are certainly a lot of tables and packs out there (no Star Wars/Marvel yet for Switch though). I am very much enjoying Wild West Rampage and Road Show. What are your favorites?
    reverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker
    Last edited by DavidJones; 09-29-2019, 05:18 PM.
  • Cloda
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DavidJones
    I only just discovered FX3 a couple weeks ago and I am loving it. I am playing on Switch (FX3) and Android (Williams/Zen). I apparently need a beefier PC as my 1GB graphics card is below spec for the Steam version.

There are certainly a lot of tables and packs out there (no Star Wars/Marvel yet for Switch though). I am very much enjoying Wild West Rampage and Road Show. What are your favorites?
    Welcome! This game has the potential to take over your gaming time so be warned ;-). I enjoy the tables where the clear goal is to play through wizard mode rather than where you get big scores from spamming some mode or multiball. A few that comes to mind are Wolverine, Fantastic Four, Sorcerer's Lair, and Pasha. I don't know the Star Wars tables and newer Marvel and other Zen tables that well so can't really recommend any. At the moment I only play the Williams tables as I love the short, intense games (especially on Classic Arcade / Tournament physics) compared to the longer Zen originals. I can recommend all four the volumes as each pack has at least one awesome table.

I also really enjoy Road Show and managed to put up a great score recently. Big advantage for me above the Zen originals is that I can see myself going to improve the score again in future as the whole game only took less than half and hour.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Working...