X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maink
    Pinball Wizard
    • Dec 2011

the new avengers movie look real good
    Last edited by maink; 04-05-2012, 06:18 AM.
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

• forweg
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Xeonic-Ice
      Heh, yeah I have all of the PS3 tables as well. I know it's not on the list but Avengers Chronicles would be awesome.

Actually, after thinking about it, I realized that I don't technically "own" Marvel Pinball the base game. It was free for Plus members, which made me end up buying every other zen and Marvel tables, but if I stop my membership it's gone and I'd have to buy it.

So in retrospect, I'd love a code for Marvel Pinball.
      Exact same situation for me, I'm in for the Marvel Pinball code.

Comment

• Zoot
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
        Hey PS3 players! I've noticed that there isn't a ton of traffic on this side of the forums, so let's change that! I've got some PS3 codes for several different releases for both North America and Europe: Vengeance & Virtue, Marvel Pinball, Fantastic Four, Captain America and Epic Quest. If you would like to participate, please comment below which release you would like a code for. Any PS3 users are welcome to participate, but I would LOVE to see some new people signing up and participating! And if you're wondering, YES, this is totally a bribe to get new people involved! So if you know any lurkers out there who have yet to sign up, please let them know about this giveaway. I will be picking winners at random on Tuesday, April 3rd at 1pm PST. Good luck!
        PST.. is that US time?? I do hope I'm not too late to " enter "

I'm loving any table for PS3 which is not Epic Quest (already bought).. Vengeance & Virtue looks good.. heck just give me the lot !

I actually came here to register anyway.. all the way from sunny Knutsford (so yes that's Europe)

Always nice to see developers talking directly to their players!

Comment

• shogun00
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Zoot
          PST.. is that US time?? I do hope I'm not too late to " enter "
          The US has several different time zones and PST is just one of them.

PST stands for "Pacific Standard Time" and yes, you made it on time. There is roughly another 3 and half hours left on this contest.
          Last edited by shogun00; 04-03-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Zoot
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by shogun00
            The US has several different time zones and PST is just one of them.

PST stands for "Pacific Standard Time" and yes, you made it on time. There is roughly another 3 and half hours left on this contest.
            Excellent.. better take this seriously then!

X-Men table... mmmm... nomnomnomnom..

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Hey everyone! To those of you who made your first posts, WELCOME!! And thanks for signing up! The turnout is pretty good, but I think we can do better! I'm extending the deadline another week (to 1pm PST on April 10th) so we can get more people involved. The more people that enter, the more codes I will give away (that's a bribe within a bribe, haha!). Good luck!

Comment

• snotty_94403
                • Apr 2012

RE: PS3 Code Giveaway

Your idea is working.
                I would enjoy having the Vengeance and Virtue set!
                Spending all my time playing the Marvel tables.
                Thank you

Comment

• johneboy1970
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                  Hey everyone! To those of you who made your first posts, WELCOME!! And thanks for signing up! The turnout is pretty good, but I think we can do better! I'm extending the deadline another week (to 1pm PST on April 10th) so we can get more people involved. The more people that enter, the more codes I will give away (that's a bribe within a bribe, haha!). Good luck!
                  Awwww, you tease!

Comment

• BladThyImpaler
                    • Apr 2012

I love Pinball!! I have Vengeance & Virtue and Marvel Pinball along with the addons tables but i dont have the original Zen pinball on my ps3. Can i have a code for Zen Pinball ?

Comment

• xguzikx
                      • Apr 2012

hey, i'm new here. heard about this codes give away action.
                      love to get some free tabel for my Zen Pinball (Euro version)

Comment

• adamskilad
                        • Apr 2012

Zen Pinball goodness

I've been a Zen disciple for just over a year now; unfortunately I've got every table that's out at the moment but I'd dearly love some Marvel Avengers PS3 goodness!

Right, that's me signed up to the boards, back to meditation and self-contemplation in the search for ultimate pinball enlightenment (otherwise known as playing the arse-end off Epic Quest)

Comment

• ScotchYeti
                          • Nov 2011

"Fantastic Four" or "Captain America" (Europe) would be cool.

Comment

• eleclas
                            • Apr 2012

I just found this great forum. I have been loving Zen Pinball for over a year but haven't took the plunge for Marvel Pinball yet. A code for Marvel Pinball would be awesome. Also I can't wait for the Avengers Pinball for my PS Vita. That would be awesome to play to go along with the movie coming out and the comics I've been reading. Looks like a Marvel summer for me!

Comment

• Darklurkr23
                              • Apr 2012

Yea ok challenge accepted Marvel Pinball is my choice

Comment

• Stivi
                                • Apr 2012

Vengeance & Virtue please I bought already other things

Comment

Working...