Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Janne
    • Aug 2019

Playing the game on PC with headphones on is almost impossible

Playing the game on PC with headphones on is almost impossible with the annoying bling-sounds firing constantly when moving cursor over inventory or any interface-screen. Please remove the interface-sounds on mouse hover or at least add ability to turn them off. It is a little issue, but it really is so annoying it almost makes me want to quit.

Thanks for listening, and hopefully there are more people who would also like this little issue to be fixed.
  • Jeno
    Community Manager
    • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Janne
    Playing the game on PC with headphones on is almost impossible with the annoying bling-sounds firing constantly when moving cursor over inventory or any interface-screen. Please remove the interface-sounds on mouse hover or at least add ability to turn them off. It is a little issue, but it really is so annoying it almost makes me want to quit.

Thanks for listening, and hopefully there are more people who would also like this little issue to be fixed.
    Hi Janne!

Thanks for bringing this topic into our attention. I've forwarded the issue to the team so they'll be aware of it and start working on a possible solution.
    In the meantime you can play with the SFX volume settings, although this turns down the volume down for other aspects, this may soothe the issue a little.

We'll keep you updated, and thanks again for letting us know about this!

Jeno

Comment

• Janne
      • Aug 2019

Thanks for the reply, great! I hope it gets fixed. I don't want to mess with FX-volume since I don't want to lose the combat etc. necessary sounds in the process.

Comment

Working...