Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 201 to 300 of 332

Thread: Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 FAQ

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo1980 View Post
    Is Zen still working on a Archer table or was that only a rumor
    As far as I know, they were never working on an Archer table. It was an idea thrown out by forum member. Forum members have ideas for new machines all the time. Some good, most bad. And most would not be feasible due to licensing.

  2. #202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    As far as I know, they were never working on an Archer table. It was an idea thrown out by forum member. Forum members have ideas for new machines all the time. Some good, most bad. And most would not be feasible due to licensing.
    Actually we were put in touch (via Twitter) with the folks who created the show, and they seemed interested in talking about making a table, so it wasn't just a rumor. We may or may not see an Archer table happen someday.

  3. #203

    Default

    Cant wait for this!
    But I dont know in what system I will be playing this.

  4. #204
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinball.lover17 View Post
    Cant wait for this!
    But I dont know in what system I will be playing this.
    PS3 and PSVita...

  5. #205
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default Thanks for answers!

    If we say that I buy a psvita, and I choose another psn account than the one I downloaded all my pinball stuff from will I still be able to get zp2 for my psvita? Thanks for answers!

  6. #206
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gladast View Post
    If we say that I buy a psvita, and I choose another psn account than the one I downloaded all my pinball stuff from will I still be able to get zp2 for my psvita? Thanks for answers!
    No! Everything is linked to your PSN account.

  7. #207

    Red face Today!!

    Hello Barbie! Will it drop with the store update?
    Stay sane inside insanity.

  8. #208
    Junior Member Snap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21

    Default

    What happens to the DLC for the original Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball games? Will one still be able to purchase DLC (the existing DLC like Marvel V&V or Avengers, or Ninja Gaiden 2) for the older games?

  9. #209
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    What happens to the DLC for the original Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball games? Will one still be able to purchase DLC (the existing DLC like Marvel V&V or Avengers, or Ninja Gaiden 2) for the older games?
    Everything that you've previously purchased from ZP1 and MP, will be automatically implemented on ZP2 for free. You also have the availability to purchase any table. You can even demo the table before you buy.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  10. #210
    Junior Member Snap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Everything that you've previously purchased from ZP1 and MP, will be automatically implemented on ZP2 for free. You also have the availability to purchase any table. You can even demo the table before you buy.
    Yes, I understand all that. However what is not clear is what happens to the content I didn't buy for ZP1 and MP? Will I still be able to buy content for those two games?

  11. #211

    Lightbulb They'll all work

    Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    Yes, I understand all that. However what is not clear is what happens to the content I didn't buy for ZP1 and MP? Will I still be able to buy content for those two games?
    Content you didn't buy yet will still be available for purchase. It will then work for MP, ZP and ZP2.
    Stay sane inside insanity.

  12. #212
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    Yes, I understand all that. However what is not clear is what happens to the content I didn't buy for ZP1 and MP? Will I still be able to buy content for those two games?
    For MP, yes! For ZP1, no!

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    ZP1 + DLC is going to be removed from the store. If you have ZP1, it will remain playable for you, but the ability to buy the DLC will go away. Those tables can be purchased in ZP2.

    Marvel Pinball + DLC will remain on the store unchanged.

  13. #213
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    For MP, yes! For ZP1, no!
    Just saw this as well, a bit of a bummer for me, seems like I'm throwing trophies away since I never bought ZP, but oh well, time for better physics.

  14. #214
    Junior Member Snap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    For MP, yes! For ZP1, no!
    Yup, I asked that question on the PSBlog post today and got the response. I just bought ALL DLC for ZP1 hence the reason I needed to know ASAP.

  15. #215

    Lightbulb sorry bout that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    Yup, I asked that question on the PSBlog post today and got the response. I just bought ALL DLC for ZP1 hence the reason I needed to know ASAP.
    I was under the impression from what Barbie was telling us that any future table purchases would be available for both ZP1 and ZP2...
    Stay sane inside insanity.

  16. #216
    Junior Member Snap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warlock7 View Post
    I was under the impression from what Barbie was telling us that any future table purchases would be available for both ZP1 and ZP2...
    Yeah, total bummer but new DLC wouldn't get any of the new trophies if they aren't updating ZP1 anymore. It's too bad that original DLC won't be available to buy for ZP1 anymore, that is why I wanted to get it all before they took it down. Now I have it for ZP1, ZP2, and ZP2 Vita.

  17. #217
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warlock7 View Post
    I was under the impression from what Barbie was telling us that any future table purchases would be available for both ZP1 and ZP2...
    No! Zsolt (sp?) said that for Marvel Pinball in the PS Blog. He made it quite clear that they were going to discontinue supporting ZP1 as soon as ZP2 released.

  18. #218
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Hey Snap glad you got your questions answered. Shogun normally knows all the info.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  19. #219
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,351

    Default

    Loving all the new faces to the boards


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  20. #220

    Default

    Hey guys! Thanks for helping each other out while I'm not around (looking at you Shogun!)! You're all such awesome people! By the way, I see some new folks around, welcome to the forums!

    Please let me know if there are any issues in downloading ZP2 today!

  21. #221
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for helping each other out while I'm not around (looking at you Shogun!)! You're all such awesome people! By the way, I see some new folks around, welcome to the forums!

    Please let me know if there are any issues in downloading ZP2 today!
    Well, the V&V pack took a while to light up for me after downloading it and the unlock. I waited for a while and it never lit, so I downloaded Captain America and after that, the pack lit lol. ALSO, looks like F4 is a no show Oh well, still importing/buying tables as we speak!

    *EDIT* Oh, and it appears that you don't have to download the Avengers pack again, just the unlock.

  22. #222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    812

    Default

    ZP2 says it detected a 3d tv capable tv and asked to switch to 3d mode. Unfortunately, I don't have a 3d tv. Strange. I guess I will have to deal with that every time I load the game. Some "imports" went smoothly. Others didn't. If you download demo and then the unlock and the game still appears greyed out, try quitting the game and restarting. That fixed it for me.

  23. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    ZP2 says it detected a 3d tv capable tv and asked to switch to 3d mode. Unfortunately, I don't have a 3d tv. Strange. I guess I will have to deal with that every time I load the game. Some "imports" went smoothly. Others didn't. If you download demo and then the unlock and the game still appears greyed out, try quitting the game and restarting. That fixed it for me.

    It's probably built-in to automatically ask that. It would most likely just search to see if you're TV is compatible with 3D.

  24. #224

    Default

    So far the only thing that I've noticed is that some tables are having issues importing, but you can re-download them in ZP2 for free, which is good. Still keeping our fingers crossed that nothing crazy happens!

  25. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    So far the only thing that I've noticed is that some tables are having issues importing, but you can re-download them in ZP2 for free, which is good. Still keeping our fingers crossed that nothing crazy happens!
    Yeah! So far so good right now! I'm firing up on PvZ right now on Vita and all I can say is gorgeous! Run so smoothly on this new platform!

    Nice job Zen!

  26. #226
    Member draig3791's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Napa, California
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Gah! I'm really not liking my super slow connection, I started about 4:10 pacific and ZP2 is just 81% done wtih the dl... let alone the Vita version.
    PSN ID: draig3791

  27. #227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    It's probably built-in to automatically ask that. It would most likely just search to see if you're TV is compatible with 3D.
    My point is that it is erroneously detecting my TV as a 3D display.

  28. #228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    My point is that it is erroneously detecting my TV as a 3D display.
    Does it look weird or anything? Or is it just that notification that is the only problem?

    Also, what kind of TV do you have?

  29. #229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    So far the only thing that I've noticed is that some tables are having issues importing, but you can re-download them in ZP2 for free, which is good. Still keeping our fingers crossed that nothing crazy happens!
    It's all good though. Mentioned in another thread that I had to download V&V again. Avengers chronicles imported fine but the download took forever. That's the only issue I see right now. We'll see after that though. I would just hate to download all the tables again.

    By the way thank you for PVZ it's a great and unique table. Definitely one to get used to.

  30. #230
    KickBeaten Down
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    It's all good though. Mentioned in another thread that I had to download V&V again. Avengers chronicles imported fine but the download took forever. That's the only issue I see right now. We'll see after that though. I would just hate to download all the tables again.

    By the way thank you for PVZ it's a great and unique table. Definitely one to get used to.
    I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but all tables have to be re-downloaded for Zen Pinball 2 - "importing" in this case doesn't use the actual table data from the previous games; it simply checks to see if you own the content in previous games and allows you to download and unlock the ZP2 version of the table.

  31. #231
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default Fantastic Four Table

    Why is the Fantastic Four table not available?

  32. #232
    Junior Member BayouRambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    10

    Question High Scores?

    Everything downloaded easy on my side. Tesla looked so much better! I'm sure this question was asked, but I'll ask again. Why aren't the high scores being transferred over to ZP2?

  33. #233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouRambler View Post
    Everything downloaded easy on my side. Tesla looked so much better! I'm sure this question was asked, but I'll ask again. Why aren't the high scores being transferred over to ZP2?
    Different physics, different game. Also, hopefully various scoring bugs etc have been fixed. It would not be fair to transfer scores obtained by manipulation of these bugs to the new game where hopefully this bugs have been fixed.

  34. #234
    KickBeaten Down
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouRambler View Post
    Everything downloaded easy on my side. Tesla looked so much better! I'm sure this question was asked, but I'll ask again. Why aren't the high scores being transferred over to ZP2?
    Each game has its own scores and trophies, per Sony regs. Your ZP1 and MP high scores will continue to exist within those games, though.

  35. #235
    KickBeaten Down
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    My point is that it is erroneously detecting my TV as a 3D display.
    Could be a few things. Faulty or misconnected cable causing the hdcp handshake to screw up is the most common culprit. Also try turning on TV and setting it to the correct input before powering on the PS3. If none of those fixes work, it's probably an internal hardware issue with the PS3 or the TV. The software isn't doing anything special in terms of how it queries the hardware about the 3D display status.

  36. #236
    Junior Member BayouRambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Different physics, different game. Also, hopefully various scoring bugs etc have been fixed. It would not be fair to transfer scores obtained by manipulation of these bugs to the new game where hopefully this bugs have been fixed.
    Thanks surf1der for your quick and excellent response! But, shucks! My scores weren't great, but I always enjoyed trying to improve my scores and seeing my results. Now that I see all zeros across the board, it's kinda depressing.

  37. #237
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for helping each other out while I'm not around (looking at you Shogun!)!!
    Well! I try!

  38. #238
    KickBeaten Down
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouRambler View Post
    Thanks surf1der for your quick and excellent response! But, shucks! My scores weren't great, but I always enjoyed trying to improve my scores and seeing my results. Now that I see all zeros across the board, it's kinda depressing.
    It just means that it will be easier to get a higher rank, since you're there on Day 1! And also you'll be setting new high scores more frequently!

  39. #239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVorlon View Post
    Why is the Fantastic Four table not available?
    It needs some extra love before we can release it on ZP2, but it will be there soon!

  40. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Could be a few things. Faulty or misconnected cable causing the hdcp handshake to screw up is the most common culprit. Also try turning on TV and setting it to the correct input before powering on the PS3. If none of those fixes work, it's probably an internal hardware issue with the PS3 or the TV. The software isn't doing anything special in terms of how it queries the hardware about the 3D display status.
    I have never had issues with this cable before. The sound and video output to my tv has always been fine. The HDMI cable is connected directly from my ps3 to one of the HDMI inputs on my TV. That being said, I checked for a loose cable and tried your suggestion of changing to the correct source before turning on my ps3. But it still detects a 3d display. I guess I can try swapping the HDMI cable with a different one and maybe plug it into a different hdmi port on my tv. That'll will have to be a different day though. I have a built-in entertainment center and swapping cables isn't easy.

  41. #241
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    10

    Default

    If the store updates while I'm at work. Can I download it first on the VITA and then when I'm home on the ps3?

  42. #242
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    I'm on pinball overload here. I imported everything successfully and have been playing for 7 hours. I played a bit on the PS3, but I found myself on the Vita for the majority of the time. So frickin' AWESOME!!!! I love it! I really do!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  43. #243
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I'm on pinball overload here. I imported everything successfully and have been playing for 7 hours.
    Same here! I just got done playing Mars for the first time (took more than an hour), beat the final mission twice in the same game (pyramid mission is annoying!), barely broke 1 billion, I have no clue if that's a good score for the table or not...probably not lol man this is insane, it's definitely like Christmas morning for me right now lol so many tables!

  44. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo1980 View Post
    If the store updates while I'm at work. Can I download it first on the VITA and then when I'm home on the ps3?
    I think you can. I don't see why not!

  45. #245

    Default ZP2 not installing!

    I am having serious problems getting ZP2 to work on my PS3. I've downloaded the ZP2 classics unlock about 4 times and nothing happens! I even deleted and redownloaded ZP and tried it again. I keep getting the message that the ZP2 classics unlock has downloaded and installed, but there is no actual change. I guess I should mention that I've also downloaded the ZP2 demo, as well... at least 3 times.
    Last edited by travisbickle; 09-05-2012 at 11:21 AM.

  46. #246
    KickBeaten Down
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
    I am having serious problems getting ZP2 to work on my PS3. I've downloaded the ZP2 classics unlock about 4 times and nothing happens! I even deleted and redownloaded ZP and tried it again. I keep getting the message that the ZP2 classics unlock has downloaded and installed, but there is no actual change. I guess I should mention that I've also downloaded the ZP2 demo, as well... at least 3 times.
    You'll need to download the ZP2 Classics Demo as well. It has the actual table files.

  47. #247
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Eger, Hungary
    Posts
    5

    Default Us and Eu store

    I have zen pinball and all DLC tables from US store (thanks to the cr@ppy eu support and delay) and i have Marvel pinball and all DLC tables from my main UK account. Will i be able to import the tables from my other account or i will have to buy ZP and all DLC again to play with them?

    Remélem nem kell vele szopnom....

  48. #248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    You'll need to download the ZP2 Classics Demo as well. It has the actual table files.
    I've downloaded both... I'm on my fifth time right now. ZP2 shows up in the Game Data folder, but there's absolutely no change when I start Zen Pinball... it doesn't say Zen Pinball 2, in the "about" section, it only shows Zen Pinball and there is no update to the menus. I mean... is it supposed to look the exact same as Zen Pinball? Do I have to delete the original Zen Pinball and then download and install the ZP 2 classics demo?
    Last edited by travisbickle; 09-05-2012 at 12:12 PM.

  49. #249
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default PROBLEM with IMPORT

    Hello there.
    I have a problem with importing the "other Tables" like MArs etc.
    I bought Zen Pinball 1 and ALL DLC Tables for Zen Pinball 1.
    But when i click at Import Tables,i dont see the other Tables, just the standart Zen 1 Tables?

    hu?

    UPDATE: ahh i got it.
    Start ZP2 again,and there tehy are,but the IMPORT thing doesnt work,i have to download them ALL again :-(----
    Last edited by sodomized78; 09-05-2012 at 12:43 PM.

  50. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    4. Do I have to post scores to Facebook?

    You don’t have to if you don’t want to. This feature is optional.
    I appear to be having an issue with this feature. For one thing, the option to post to Facebook stopped showing up when I went to play it this morning. Or does the option only appear if you get a higher score? Second, when it posts to Facebook it doesn't post my name, it posts (*actor*).

  51. #251
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
    I've downloaded both... I'm on my fifth time right now. ZP2 shows up in the Game Data folder, but there's absolutely no change when I start Zen Pinball... it doesn't say Zen Pinball 2, in the "about" section, it only shows Zen Pinball and there is no update to the menus. I mean... is it supposed to look the exact same as Zen Pinball? Do I have to delete the original Zen Pinball and then download and install the ZP 2 classics demo?
    The original Zen Pinball doesn't get changed. Zen Pinball 2 is a new framework that you launch instead. There is a download for Zen Pinball 2, itself. The Zen Pinball 2 Classics Demo contains the data for what were the original four tables included in Zen Pinball.

    The Zen Pinball 2 application/framework, if downloaded alone, contains data for the Avengers Chronicles pack - I assume since it was originally supposed to launch with that set of tables.

  52. #252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Toy View Post
    The original Zen Pinball doesn't get changed. Zen Pinball 2 is a new framework that you launch instead. There is a download for Zen Pinball 2, itself. The Zen Pinball 2 Classics Demo contains the data for what were the original four tables included in Zen Pinball.

    The Zen Pinball 2 application/framework, if downloaded alone, contains data for the Avengers Chronicles pack - I assume since it was originally supposed to launch with that set of tables.
    Well, thank you for that much information... at least now I know what to look for. The problem is, I've downloaded ZP Classics Demo 2 about 5 or 6 times now. it says it is installed, but the only thing showing up is Zen Pinball Prime. I'm really stuck on what to do here.

    EDIT: Finally figured it out! Found the Zen Pinball 2 GAME, not Classic tables add-on way at the bottom of the list! Fingers crossed on this working!
    Last edited by travisbickle; 09-05-2012 at 03:13 PM.

  53. #253
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sodomized78 View Post
    Hello there.
    I have a problem with importing the "other Tables" like MArs etc.
    I bought Zen Pinball 1 and ALL DLC Tables for Zen Pinball 1.
    But when i click at Import Tables,i dont see the other Tables, just the standart Zen 1 Tables?

    hu?

    UPDATE: ahh i got it.
    Start ZP2 again,and there they are,but the IMPORT thing doesn't work,i have to download them ALL again :-(----
    The import tool is only designed to look at you PSN account to see if you have the purchased any of the tables on ZP1 and MP. You'll have to redownload the tables again, since all of the tables have been overhauled for Zen Pinball 2. Even the Marvel Pinball tables got a face lift.

  54. #254
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey everyone I'm new to the forums so play nice!! I've just downloaded the ZP2 upgrade and everything was going well importing tables etc until I noticed that I didn't see Sorcerers Lair or Street Fighter anywhere, I put off buying them previously as I thought they would be in the new package with updated physics along with the rest.

    So I looked under Zen Pinball 1 dlc *no content found*.... my heart sinks, so my question is will those dlc tables like Sorcerers Lair, Paranormal etc be coming to the ZP2 or have I missed out by not getting them? I really hope so as friends have said they are great tables to play.

    Thanks in advance and Happy gaming !!

  55. #255
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maheeto View Post
    Hey everyone I'm new to the forums so play nice!! I've just downloaded the ZP2 upgrade and everything was going well importing tables etc until I noticed that I didn't see Sorcerers Lair or Street Fighter anywhere, I put off buying them previously as I thought they would be in the new package with updated physics along with the rest.

    So I looked under Zen Pinball 1 dlc *no content found*.... my heart sinks, so my question is will those dlc tables like Sorcerers Lair, Paranormal etc be coming to the ZP2 or have I missed out by not getting them? I really hope so as friends have said they are great tables to play.

    Thanks in advance and Happy gaming !!
    Those tables took a while to show up in-game on my system. If you don't see them in-game, then just go to the PS store, they are all under Zen Pinball 2.

  56. #256

    Default

    europe seems to have some problems with the classic pack for the vita.

    the vita versions of the trial and the unlock are not on the store, but the ps3 versions are.
    i can download the pack through zen pinball 2, but it will download the trial version and it refuses to activate.
    import says there's nothing to import, and when i press the buy button it says "no content is available yet."

    i do own zen pinball 1.

  57. #257
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Those tables took a while to show up in-game on my system. If you don't see them in-game, then just go to the PS store, they are all under Zen Pinball 2.
    Thanks snakeman will keep checking PSN, it could be that the store is still updating as I don't see any extra content in ZP2 either! SCEE is last to get everything !! =)

  58. #258
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedicemaster View Post
    europe seems to have some problems with the classic pack for the vita.

    the vita versions of the trial and the unlock are not on the store, but the ps3 versions are.
    i can download the pack through zen pinball 2, but it will download the trial version and it refuses to activate.
    import says there's nothing to import, and when i press the buy button it says "no content is available yet."

    i do own zen pinball 1.
    The Europe store is probably still updating. When the game first appeared on the US store, it took about another hour before all of the add-ons were listed on both versions.

  59. #259

    Default

    i doubt it.
    the store has been unchanged for over an hour, and the classic pack has been the only thing missing the whole time.

    it wouldn't surprise me if it is online, but set to be only compatible with the psp.
    the european psn is quite a mess like that.
    some psp games can only be purchased and downloaded on a ps3, and several vita-compatible psp games and dlc packs are listed as incompatible on the vita store.

  60. #260

    Default

    Please check out this thread for more info!!

  61. #261
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post

    9. Wait!! I haven’t bought all the tables from Zen Pinball yet! Can I still do that on ZP2?

    Yes! Please do!
    So... I'm rather disappointed that if you purchase tables that were available as DLC for Zen 1 directly through Zen 2 you do not have the option to play them in Zen 1. If I had the foresight to simply download them for Zen 1 instead, I could play them in both games after importing them to Zen 2. So, I'm sitting here looking at these tables under add-ons for Zen 1 in the Playstation Store... they're still there and the same price and I'm feeling a bit cheated.

    Is this just an oversight? Am I missing something? Or is it just "tough luck?"

  62. #262
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Question.

    If you Buy a table on Ps3 for ZP2 will it unlock on your PsV?

  63. #263
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisalddin View Post
    If you Buy a table on Ps3 for ZP2 will it unlock on your PsV?
    Yes! That's what what it means when they say "Cross Buy".

  64. #264
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default Speak SLowly and Use Small Words

    "Pretend" that I'm rilly rilly dumb, and didn't read ANY of the prior postings. I mean, REALLY pretend, here. So, I just download ZP2, and if it were crack, I'd be homeless and doing awful things for money, already. BUT! I can't download the classic pack, and for some reason, my brain is SURE that's where the really good crack is being stored. I want that crack. I.. well, I NEED it. Why the buzzkill? When can I get my Zen-Crack? What's really going on here? GIMME! (Please.)

  65. #265
    KickBeaten Down
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasondmzk View Post
    "Pretend" that I'm rilly rilly dumb, and didn't read ANY of the prior postings. I mean, REALLY pretend, here. So, I just download ZP2, and if it were crack, I'd be homeless and doing awful things for money, already. BUT! I can't download the classic pack, and for some reason, my brain is SURE that's where the really good crack is being stored. I want that crack. I.. well, I NEED it. Why the buzzkill? When can I get my Zen-Crack? What's really going on here? GIMME! (Please.)
    We just heard that a problem with the classic pack on ZP2 Vita has been resolved by Sony Europe - if you are in an SCEE territory and are playing on Vita, then please try again! Otherwise, let us know what system and territory so we can figure it out.

  66. #266
    KickBeaten Down
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scabdidly View Post
    So... I'm rather disappointed that if you purchase tables that were available as DLC for Zen 1 directly through Zen 2 you do not have the option to play them in Zen 1. If I had the foresight to simply download them for Zen 1 instead, I could play them in both games after importing them to Zen 2. So, I'm sitting here looking at these tables under add-ons for Zen 1 in the Playstation Store... they're still there and the same price and I'm feeling a bit cheated.

    Is this just an oversight? Am I missing something? Or is it just "tough luck?"
    We don't plan to offer a reverse import, as far as I know. It would make a super-complicated system doubly complicated, which is also why we didn't offer that in PFX2. Is there a reason for wanting to play them in ZP1, other than trophy score opportunities?

  67. #267
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    System:- Playstation Vita.
    Territory:- UK. South England.

    The classic pack is now installed on my PsV But i am still missing FIVE (5) Tables.

    the Tables i am missing are. (in random order.)

    MARS.
    Excalibur.
    Earth Defense.
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
    Super Street Fighter 2.

    other info that may help.

    System:- Playstation 3.
    All Tables i have for ZP1 are installed on ZP2.

    i dont know if that info helps or not.

  68. #268
    KickBeaten Down
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisalddin View Post
    System:- Playstation Vita.
    Territory:- UK. South England.

    The classic pack is now installed on my PsV But i am still missing FIVE (5) Tables.

    the Tables i am missing are. (in random order.)

    MARS.
    Excalibur.
    Earth Defense.
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
    Super Street Fighter 2.

    other info that may help.

    System:- Playstation 3.
    All Tables i have for ZP1 are installed on ZP2.

    i dont know if that info helps or not.
    Are you able to get these tables directly from the PS Store? We have an issue with the in-game import function on Vita that we are trying to get straightened out right now.

  69. #269
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Are you able to get these tables directly from the PS Store? We have an issue with the in-game import function on Vita that we are trying to get straightened out right now.
    Yes today i can get them from the PSN store on the vita.

    but last night i could not and i did try. but only 7 items was listed last night and non of them was any i had already.

    so it look like the Vita had 2 types of problem and not one. (the missing items from the Vita store and the nonworking ingame update.)

  70. #270
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Loving Zen P2 now. Very impressed with both the polished and detailed graphics and the control/feel of the new physics engine. Spinners spin more organically and little touches like that immerse us more.

    One important thing though is that the old view 6 is gone (I'm sure it's view 6 on PFX2 - the top down view like you're standing at the table). It's the best view to see the entire table and it was also the forced view with any multiball. Now, View 6 is a completely different low angle and the forced multiball view is now 2 which is a newer high view added this year on PFX2. (It's View 4 there). It's too steep and stretched and is very disorienting to play.

    I really hope that this is just an oversight and that the old view 6 is put back. I know many friends who have been using that view for a long time and it's baffling that it's gone. The new view 7 is decent for a scrolling view but 6 needs to be there to play multiballs like we have been for the past 5 years. Actually surprised to not see it mentioned yet but I may have missed it.

    Please address and fix this.

  71. #271
    Junior Member titox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi everyone,thank you for zen pinball 2,i wanted to know where is the view 6(a top view of),i play only with this view,please return it.

  72. #272
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titox View Post
    Hi everyone,thank you for zen pinball 2,i wanted to know where is the view 6(a top view of),i play only with this view,please return it.
    The views have been re-arranged. Try view 2! View 6 is now the new view 3.

  73. #273
    Junior Member titox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I am entirely agree with Phobos790,the old view 6 is unique,it's a view like a true flipper and the other view make me sick,please return it.

  74. #274
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    We don't plan to offer a reverse import, as far as I know. It would make a super-complicated system doubly complicated, which is also why we didn't offer that in PFX2. Is there a reason for wanting to play them in ZP1, other than trophy score opportunities?
    So, tough luck it is. Thanks.

    My reason, while irrelevant, was curiosity and potential trophies. Obviously, if I had visited these forums prior to making said purchases I may have been able to glean that it would have been beneficial to purchase tables as DLC for the original Zen Pinball instead of buying directly through Zen Pinball 2's menu. However, I imagine that most of your customers are not forum users. If the Zen Pinball add-ons are going to be removed from the Playstation Store it may have been better to remove them at the same time that Zen Pinball 2 became available.

    As for the reverse import; when I first viewed the add-ons for Zen pinball 2 in the Playstation Store it recognised which tables had already been purchased, and thus, those tables were "free." I feel that it was an oversight to not offer the reverse of this, since the original add-ons are still there in the Playstation store. Purchasing the tables one way unlocks them for both games, purchasing them another way unlocks them only for Zen Pinball 2 though the price is the same. It seems counterintuitive.

    Sour grapes, perhaps, but I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth all the same.

  75. #275
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    The views have been re-arranged. Try view 2! View 6 is now the new view 3.
    This is simply not true.

  76. #276
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phobos790 View Post
    This is simply not true.

    Actually it is. I noticed the same thing. Although I thought that View 3 is not View 5. Still it doesn't negate that the camera views have changed.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  77. #277
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Actually it is. I noticed the same thing. Although I thought that View 3 is not View 5. Still it doesn't negate that the camera views have changed.
    Actually it is not. At least on PS3. I just loaded Zen Pinball (1) and booted up Tesla to see for myself. View 6 is the higher view (but not too high) as if you're standing and playing the table. It doesn't scroll.

    The new View 3 is nothing like that at all. The best and most playable view has been removed from the game. Makes no sense at all.

    Anyone that has the original Zen Pinball on PS3, load it and look at view 6. It's the same view that multiball has always gone to once it starts. I have used this view for years and as I mentioned, most of the solid players I know use it too.

    I'm hoping that Solitude or BarbieBobomb (great name btw) can address this issue today.
    Last edited by Phobos790; 09-06-2012 at 07:01 PM.

  78. #278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phobos790 View Post
    Actually it is not. At least on PS3. I just loaded Zen Pinball (1) and booted up Tesla to see for myself. View 6 is the higher view (but not too high) as if you're standing and playing the table. It doesn't scroll.

    The new View 3 is nothing like that at all. The best and most playable view has been removed from the game. Makes no sense at all.

    Anyone that has the original Zen Pinball on PS3, load it and look at view 6. It's the same view that multiball has always gone to once it starts. I have used this view for years and as I mentioned, most of the solid players I know use it too.

    I'm hoping that Solitude or BarbieBobomb (great name btw) can address this issue today.
    I am aware that the camera angles have changed and have let the team know that you guys want them fixed. Currently our focus is getting the kinks worked out with import issues.

  79. #279
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I am aware that the camera angles have changed and have let the team know that you guys want them fixed. Currently our focus is getting the kinks worked out with import issues.
    Thank you very much. Of course work out the kinks first. Again, amazing job on the continual improvement to one of the best games ever.

    Keep us posted about view 6 and when it's replaced, please make that the multiball view as has always been.

  80. #280
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Question.

    i dont yet have Marvel Pinball.
    i like to get Marvel Pinball. so i can try and get the trophy in that game.

    if i buy " Marvel Pinball " from the PSN now will it still unlock the tables that come with that game in ZP2?

  81. #281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisalddin View Post
    Question.

    i dont yet have Marvel Pinball.
    i like to get Marvel Pinball. so i can try and get the trophy in that game.

    if i buy " Marvel Pinball " from the PSN now will it still unlock the tables that come with that game in ZP2?
    Yes! You only have to buy it once in Marvel Pinball and then you'll have it in ZP2 for PS3 and Vita! A few people have had issues importing them, let me know if you have any troubles!

  82. #282
    Junior Member titox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Thank you very much BarbieBobomb and the Team.

  83. #283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titox View Post
    Thank you very much BarbieBobomb and the Team.
    Thank you! And welcome! I hope you stick around!

  84. #284
    Junior Member BayouRambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    10

    Default Game Play Problems

    Is anyone having any visual glitches? So far on every table I've played, which is about 6, the ball itself will go fuzzy for a second then return to normal. It doesn't happen very often, but noticeable. The ball doesn't stop moving, the game doesn't pause, it just goes fuzzy before or after it leaves the flipper. Is anyone else experiencing any problems with the game play?

  85. #285
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phobos790 View Post
    Actually it is not. At least on PS3. I just loaded Zen Pinball (1) and booted up Tesla to see for myself. View 6 is the higher view (but not too high) as if you're standing and playing the table. It doesn't scroll.

    The new View 3 is nothing like that at all. The best and most playable view has been removed from the game. Makes no sense at all.

    Anyone that has the original Zen Pinball on PS3, load it and look at view 6. It's the same view that multiball has always gone to once it starts. I have used this view for years and as I mentioned, most of the solid players I know use it too.

    I'm hoping that Solitude or BarbieBobomb (great name btw) can address this issue today.
    I meant that what use to be view 3 on MP is now view 5 on ZP2, and I would know because I use that view all the time. I did see view 6 on ZP1 and you are right about that. Glad the team is on it to accommodate your issues. Good thing you are still enjoying ZP2.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  86. #286
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yes! You only have to buy it once in Marvel Pinball and then you'll have it in ZP2 for PS3 and Vita! A few people have had issues importing them, let me know if you have any troubles!
    will do.

    i will get back to you later.

  87. #287
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yes! You only have to buy it once in Marvel Pinball and then you'll have it in ZP2 for PS3 and Vita! A few people have had issues importing them, let me know if you have any troubles!
    hi just to let you know how it when

    i got Marvel Pinball and all it's addon content.
    and all install both on PS3 and PSV. none missing so i am all happy.

    well not got Fantastic Four yet. but we all know that ZP2 Fantastic Four is not redey yet.

  88. #288
    Junior Member titox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thank you! And welcome! I hope you stick around!
    Yes with pleasure,i hope you fix this quickly,i have erase zen pinball 2....So sad.

  89. #289

    Default Psn

    Hi, is there any way to sign in to PSN from within Zen Pinball 2 for PSVita when the connection has been lost (like in The Pinball Arcade)? Now I have to quit and restart the game. This is important as scores obtained when not online do not seem to count and it's just more fun to compare scores. The circle button could be used for that. Please correct me if I have something wrong.

    PS: I prefere the new(?) view 6.

  90. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    176

    Wink solving the import problem

    Quote Originally Posted by sodomized78 View Post
    Hello there.
    I have a problem with importing the "other Tables" like MArs etc.
    I bought Zen Pinball 1 and ALL DLC Tables for Zen Pinball 1.
    But when i click at Import Tables,i dont see the other Tables, just the standart Zen 1 Tables?

    hu?

    UPDATE: ahh i got it.
    Start ZP2 again,and there tehy are,but the IMPORT thing doesnt work,i have to download them ALL again :-(----
    Ok I had a mystery in gettin the tables to import but found the solution Download All at once. Say like you Import Avengers. When the option appears at the bottom to Download all DO IT do nottttttttt download one at time i thought it would be faster plus I dont have a Vita. It takes just as long Trust me if you DOWNLOAD ALL the table or Table Bundle you are trying to import will light up

  91. #291
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hi there!

    i've downloaded the game on psvita, but when i earn a trophy(i got almost tables that i buy for ps3) it doesn't see on vita...anyone can help me how to solve it? or i've to buy the "Avengers chronicles Pack" table?

    many thanks for your attention.



    Jim

  92. #292
    Junior Member Fowlowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi guys and gals

    1st time poster long time lurker just felt obliged to say thanks to all at zen for such a great job with zen pinball 2.We may have been waiting more then we wanted but it was well worth the wait.Loving all the new stuff like the table statistics and seems like the loading times have been shortened.Looks fab on my vita too even bought all the tables now my way of saying thanks lol.

    No one does pinball like you guys thanks again.

  93. #293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorlon View Post
    Hi, is there any way to sign in to PSN from within Zen Pinball 2 for PSVita when the connection has been lost (like in The Pinball Arcade)? Now I have to quit and restart the game. This is important as scores obtained when not online do not seem to count and it's just more fun to compare scores. The circle button could be used for that. Please correct me if I have something wrong.

    PS: I prefere the new(?) view 6.
    just found out that one of those buttons that looks like a list refreshes the connection

    also, i'm not sure if this is a glitch but similar to what BayouRambler, but i notice that the ball becomes invisible to me for a sec then just shows up somewhere. i'm playing on landscape mode on vita on view 2 btw. noticed this on paranormal, infinity gauntlet, SL, and wolverine.

    one other thing..clone wars in spiderman can be previously activated with locking 3 balls on doc ock hole without any time limit..as long as it's activated on the same ball..did that changed? i was able to lock 2 balls already..then everything resets.

    oh and thanks for the game zen. i just bought all the tables for my vita and enjoying it a lot
    Last edited by johny_dmonic; 09-10-2012 at 03:46 AM.

  94. #294
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Not sure if my question fit here, but oh well.

    I wanted to know if Zen Studio plan to release Zen pinball 2 or other new tables on the 3DS? I love to play Zen pinball and Marvel Pinball on my 3DS with the tables in 3D, but it would be fun to have more tables.

  95. #295
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakis07 View Post
    Not sure if my question fit here, but oh well.

    I wanted to know if Zen Studio plan to release Zen pinball 2 or other new tables on the 3DS? I love to play Zen pinball and Marvel Pinball on my 3DS with the tables in 3D, but it would be fun to have more tables.
    According to our community manager, Barbiebobomb. DLC for the 3DS will be here soon. They (Zen) are asking for the patience of the fans.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  96. #296
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default can u help?

    hi do you know if the tables from fx pinball 2 will be released on to zen pinball 2 ps3? the ones like rocky and bull winkle? as when i downloaded zen pinball 2 i expected it to contain everything that fx pinball 2 on 360 had.

  97. #297
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    According to our community manager, Barbiebobomb. DLC for the 3DS will be here soon. They (Zen) are asking for the patience of the fans.
    will zen studios be releasing the other tables that were on fx pinball 2 on 360 on to zen pinball 2 on ps3

  98. #298
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny80 View Post
    hi do you know if the tables from fx pinball 2 will be released on to zen pinball 2 ps3? the ones like rocky and bull winkle? as when i downloaded zen pinball 2 i expected it to contain everything that fx pinball 2 on 360 had.
    We may see a couple of them, but not all of them. Microsoft demands exclusive content on their console. Not to mention, the old Pinball FX 1 tables like Rocky and Bullwinkle are really out dated and are not up to snuff.

  99. #299
    Senior Member Michelasso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    227

    Default Network down

    What happens if the PSN or our network goes down (link now, BTW)? Do we still save the scores and then they get synchronized once we have access to the PSN again? I've got a feeling they get synchronized at the end of each game. This should be put in the main FAQ, most important question ever!

  100. #300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    Hi there!

    i've downloaded the game on psvita, but when i earn a trophy(i got almost tables that i buy for ps3) it doesn't see on vita...anyone can help me how to solve it? or i've to buy the "Avengers chronicles Pack" table?

    many thanks for your attention.



    Jim
    Hi Jim! Where are you located? North America or Europe?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •