• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Mammouth
    So, if I understand correctly :
    - The trophies' lists from ZP and MP will not be deleted and will remain intact.
    - A new trophy's list for Zen Pinball 2 will come and will contain all the old trophies plus the new ones.
    - But, the trophies earned from ZP and MP will not be automatically unlocked in the ZP2 trophy's list, and we must collect them again.

Am I right ?
    From what I understand (I haven't played ZP2 yet, so I'm still learning what it's all about), yes, this is correct. I have yet to see what the old & new trophies are for ZP2 though...

Comment

• shogun00
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      I have yet to see what the old & new trophies are for ZP2 though...
      When you do can you please post up the trophy list?

I really hope this is not true. I really don't want to collect the 10 medals in Earth Defense or defeat Ultimo in Iron Man again.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by shogun00
        When you do can you please post up the trophy list?

I really hope this is not true. I really don't want to collect the 10 medals in Earth Defense or defeat Ultimo in Iron Man again.
        I will try!

Comment

• maink
          Pinball Wizard
          • Dec 2011

ok , is every tables getting new set of trophies , or is it just a few new ones , personally i would like new sets for every table , you can have 2 easy bronzes like normally for doing whatever and 1 silver for getting to a certain score , because i can't see what could replace beating wizard mode.
          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

• Zuch80
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by shogun00
            I think it's better to have all the trophies in one place than keep 3 separate games on the disk.

For me it would be best if zen pinball had something like in-game achivements not connetced to any trophies.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
              Writer of Guides
              • Apr 2011

Well on the Xbox 360 PFX1 has a sep' Achievement List from PFX2.
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Bearded_Warrior
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                I will try!
                "Do...or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
                PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

• hunter328
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Apr 2012

Question for Barbie

First off thanks for the great games. My question regards Zen 2 and Zen 3D. I've had Zen on PS3 for quite awhile and am looking forward to Zen 2 but ever since the 3DS version came out it's all I've played. I really love the 3D and the portability. I saw that Marvel was coming out for 3DS but as a stand alone title. So I was wondering if the 3DS is going to get this makeover as well and if it will have all of the tables available. Also when Marvel arrives on 3DS will it have the new Marvel tables or just the older ones with the new maybe coming later on. I know this is more of a Zen 3D question but the Zen 2 news is what prompted it. I definately am going to upgrade Zen PS3 but the main reason I'm asking is that being out of work right now and strapped for cash it'd be good to know which version I should invest in. I'm hoping 3DS will have everything Zen 2 has at around the same time but from what I've heard about the DLC network it doesn't sound promising. But if you tell me otherwise not only will I be super happy you'll have saved me from buying it all twice as I could wait on new PS3 tables if I knew they were coming for 3DS.
                  I hope all of that made sense. Thank you for any info you might have to share.
                  (oh, here's an idea, I'd definately pay a bit more if Zen could figure a way to make/sell a cross platform license/registration that could say for a little extra money but still less than double allow a one time multi-system purchase for new tables.)
                  ps I hope I don't sound cheap. I'm happy to pay for such great games, but thought it still couldn't hurt to ask.
                  sigpic

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hunter328
                    First off thanks for the great games. My question regards Zen 2 and Zen 3D. I've had Zen on PS3 for quite awhile and am looking forward to Zen 2 but ever since the 3DS version came out it's all I've played. I really love the 3D and the portability. I saw that Marvel was coming out for 3DS but as a stand alone title. So I was wondering if the 3DS is going to get this makeover as well and if it will have all of the tables available. Also when Marvel arrives on 3DS will it have the new Marvel tables or just the older ones with the new maybe coming later on. I know this is more of a Zen 3D question but the Zen 2 news is what prompted it. I definately am going to upgrade Zen PS3 but the main reason I'm asking is that being out of work right now and strapped for cash it'd be good to know which version I should invest in. I'm hoping 3DS will have everything Zen 2 has at around the same time but from what I've heard about the DLC network it doesn't sound promising. But if you tell me otherwise not only will I be super happy you'll have saved me from buying it all twice as I could wait on new PS3 tables if I knew they were coming for 3DS.
                    I hope all of that made sense. Thank you for any info you might have to share.
                    (oh, here's an idea, I'd definately pay a bit more if Zen could figure a way to make/sell a cross platform license/registration that could say for a little extra money but still less than double allow a one time multi-system purchase for new tables.)
                    ps I hope I don't sound cheap. I'm happy to pay for such great games, but thought it still couldn't hurt to ask.

Right now we're just trying to get Marvel onto 3DS and then work on DLC. I love my 3DS and I agree, it needs more! Thank you so much for your patience and support

Comment

• maink
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Dec 2011

another question. Is the rule sheets going to be updated for the zen tables they don't explain how to get kickbacks or ball saves , i find marvel pinball rule sheet much better

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by maink
                        another question. Is the rule sheets going to be updated for the zen tables they don't explain how to get kickbacks or ball saves , i find marvel pinball rule sheet much better
                        Yes! We are updating them.

Comment

• maink
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Dec 2011

thanx for the reply barbiebomb , i found it annoying quitting everytime to go look on the internet on the ps3 browser then i didn't get back on the game i just stayed on the internet browsing.

Comment

• Blandlytasteful
                            • Apr 2012

Love the games, and the work put into them, but I have a question... the post on Playstation Blog mentioned that on launch day, there will be 26 tables available.

1. Wolverine
                            2. Spider-Man
                            3. Iron Man
                            4. Blade
                            5. Fantastic Four
                            6. Captain America
                            7. Civil War
                            8. Doctor Strange
                            9. Ghost Rider
                            10. Moon Knight
                            11. Thor
                            12. X-Men
                            13. The Infinity Gauntlet
                            14. World War Hulk
                            15. Fear Itself
                            16. The Avengers
                            17. Earth Defense
                            18. El Dorado
                            19. Epic Quest
                            20. Excalibur
                            21. Mars
                            22. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Tribute
                            23. Paranormal
                            24. Shaman
                            25. Sorcerer's Lair
                            26. Street Fighter II Tribute
                            27. Tesla
                            28. V12

Is that a mistake, or should I be concerned? I'm also curious if there is any chance of us seeing the tables from Pinball FX 1.

Comment

• adamskilad
                              • Apr 2012

Zen Pinball 2 launch tables

Um, because there are no such tables as Doctor Strange and Civil War? (yet anyway!)

Comment

• shogun00
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by adamskilad
                                Um, because there are no such tables as Doctor Strange and Civil War? (yet anyway!)
                                Correct! In an issue of Game Informer they noted that a "Doctor Strange" table and a "Civil War" table are in development, but they are not coming out any time soon.

Comment

Working...