Thread: Petition for Tesla, El Dorado, Shaman, Ninja Gaiden, & V12 for XBox360

Thumbs up Petition for Tesla, El Dorado, Shaman, Ninja Gaiden, & V12 for XBox360

C',mon, I mean.... Would you pay double for this? I would.

*signed

I prefer them to just focus on new tables. I can play these on my PS3 if I really want to. I probably would buy them on Xbox but I certainly wouldn't pay extra.

Quote Originally Posted by PSKay View Post
    I can play these on my PS3 if I really want to.
    This would clearly explain your difference of opinion.
    Keep in mind, it's kinda obvious already that this petition is NOT directed at people like you with
    a desire or a need for both consoles. Thanks for the trolling though.
    Last edited by doofmaczemy; 04-16-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Signed for defo.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

I would not pay double but I would definitely like to see them on the XBLA. Especially Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by Beasthunt View Post
    I would not pay double but I would definitely like to see them on the XBLA. Especially Tesla.
    I hereby rescind my "pay double" comment. I think it's kinda nuts that Zen doesn't imagine they can make a sale off such cool tables. They look 1000x more awesome and original than this 'Epic Quest' and 'Sorcerer's Lair' kind of stuff.

I'd like to see Shaman, El Dorado and Tesla tables on the 360, but only as long as they were modernised. Zen have come a fair way since they created those tables.

They need improved audio (i.e. the new mechanical sounds), some fixes for score grinding and a bit more polish.

If they were going to do Tesla, I'd really prefer a Tesla 2.

Not at all interested in V12.

Quote Originally Posted by Womble View Post
    I'd like to see Shaman, El Dorado and Tesla tables on the 360, but only as long as they were modernised. Zen have come a fair way since they created those tables.

They need improved audio (i.e. the new mechanical sounds), some fixes for score grinding and a bit more polish.

Well they have been modernised into the Zen Pinball 2 engine so could port those over.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Didn't know the Tesla table was this popular. And what's up with Zen never saying anything in response about this cross-platform type of stuff? Supply and demand!

You would think that after enough time has passed it's possible to port the "PS3 exclusive" tables over to XBox.

Quote Originally Posted by doofmaczemy View Post
    Didn't know the Tesla table was this popular. And what's up with Zen never saying anything in response about this cross-platform type of stuff? Supply and demand!

You would think that after enough time has passed it's possible to port the "PS3 exclusive" tables over to XBox.
    That's the difference between straight up exclusives and "timed" exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    That's the difference between straight up exclusives and "timed" exclusives.
    heh... jokin'? where Zen at? Who's actually *with* me on this petition?

Signed.

I'd buy them.... but I doubt it will ever happen. Just like ZP2 won't get Rome, Pasha, Biolab, or SotD.

I hope I'm wrong.

I definitely wouldn't pay double for it. I'd pay the standard table price for sure though ($10 4-pack, $3 table). I highly doubt we'll ever see Ninja Gaiden. It has the "Sigma" tag attached to it which, Sigma, is a Sony exclusive "branch" of the franchise. Nonetheless, I'd love to see the 4-pack ported eventually. Signed for sure.
    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
    IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Quote Originally Posted by doofmaczemy View Post
    heh... jokin'? where Zen at? Who's actually *with* me on this petition?
    It's not that I'm not with you, its just the facts (until Zen either says otherwise about whether or not the current console exclusives are timed or not)

I cannot wait until Barbie gets a hold of this thread!

I'm buying popcorn now.

I'm buying popcorn now.
    Yeh this has turned into something ummm.......

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Good riddance is right, because it didn't take me long to realize this "petition" of mine will be a waste of
    everyone's time if they see the headline and click to read it..

At least I was honest about the fact that Zen never has a damn thing to say about this kind of request.

Call it a tantrum all you want to, but since Zen will keep people in the dark about any future possibility of this request, then I have better things to do than bicker in their forum with a bunch of trolls who'd rather shoot this thread down before it even gets started. Boring.

So... thanks for your opinions on all the impossibilities but I'm outta here.
    Last edited by doofmaczemy; 04-17-2012 at 01:21 PM.

KickBeaten Down

I've deleted a few posts because of the pervasive offensive language - too much just to edit out.

You can argue and debate, but personal attacks and insults are not allowed and will earn a ban after repeat offenses.

I'm buying popcorn now.
    Oh jeez. DEEP breaths everyone!

I can't say whether these will come to XBLA or not, but I can assure you that we know the PS3 crowd wants them, and we are listening. Please do not let incidents like this keep you from requesting what you want. Thank you to everyone who kept their cool on this one

Wow this Thread really got out of hand and thats saying it nicely, but thanks Barbie for giving us hope that we may see these Tables cross the Platform Pond.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Oh jeez. DEEP breaths everyone!

I can't say whether these will come to XBLA or not, but I can assure you that we know the PS3 crowd wants them, and we are listening. Please do not let incidents like this keep you from requesting what you want. Thank you to everyone who kept their cool on this one
    I think you meant the 360 crowd wants them

I'm pretty confident that the PS3 owners will want access to the FX2 Core tables. Not sure they will want Speed Machine, Agents, Extreme and Buccaneer quite as badly though.

@doofmaczemy
    Chill man, let's all hold hands, dance around the fire and sing songs of the greatness of the Fonz.

Sorry for causing such a stir, I feel like an idiot We all want the console exclusives ported to our console of choice, and it's nice to see Zen is listening

The tables are a bit dated and dare i say it bland compared to the modern efforts... as such can i justify paying normal prices for them now never mind double (if that scenario were ever realistic). I feel i must admit i still would pay the normal pricing for them (after all ive got all of the rest) but value for money wouldnt be there for me and i do already have them on the PS3 should the urge to nab them be there.

PS3 owners getting the PFX2 Core Tables would still be worthy additions to their catalogue of tables though... even as a somewhat biased Xbox 360 player i dont think anyone deserved to have to pay for Xtreme, in fact if i could delete that table without removing the others from the pack i would.

Makes me laugh that I know no one who likes Extreme, can I get a "Yeh Boy!"

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Buy a PS3 or Vita. Zen Pinball 2 will have exclusive tables. Pinball Arcade is also much better.

But you aren't missing much. El Dorodo is the most fun of the original four, and it's available on the 3DS. Tesla is a great idea, but it plays like a Pinball FX launch table. Shaman is mediocre and forgettable. V12 is the absolute worst table in Zen's catalog.

However, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is easily the best of their designs. It's the closest Zen has come to real pinball.
    They took our pinball machines!
    Let's revolt, who's with me?
    Grab a pitchfork and come with Zen!

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Buy a PS3 or Vita. Zen Pinball 2 will have exclusive tables. Pinball Arcade is also much better.

But you aren't missing much. El Dorodo is the most fun of the original four, and it's available on the 3DS. Tesla is a great idea, but it plays like a Pinball FX launch table. Shaman is mediocre and forgettable. V12 is the absolute worst table in Zen's catalog.

However, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is easily the best of their designs. It's the closest Zen has come to real pinball.
    Easier said then done m8 as some can only have 1 Console, therefore they desire to play those Tables via their chosen method since it suits their requirements.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Thumbs up

*signed*
    I really hope they release these for XBLZ cause they look much better on my TV than PS3's inferior graphics. These tables are both extremely fun. I'd definitely buy them, even pay extra , but hey i'm a hardcore Pin fan.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Default signed

*signed*

Absolutely,,,,,,,, the only reason I have Zen on my PS3 is to play the pins that aren't available on Xbox Live, and my favorite one on there is Ninja Gaiden.

if there not talking about timed or not its probably in the contract. i would by a ps3 or xbox just for the exclusives ,is that what the consoles manufactures want to hear... probably
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

*Signed

However I'm not confident in it happening, in the mean time I'll just have to befriend more people with PS3's and pinball

Are any PS3 players out there petitioning for our exclusives (if I'm right in thinking Rome etc. were XBLA exclusives)?

Default Re-Begging

*signed

I've heard people asking for this ever since I first came to these forums. I'd really love to see what PS3 has had ever since the rest of us have been flipping around on the core tables.

... particularly this V12(?) which seems to be most peoples least favorite which tends to make a table one of my faves (ie. Extreme, Rome, etc..., hell, I even like Speed Machine for a quick flip).

As always, I would like the original version, no score changing or difficulty changes or anything like that.

deus ex maCHina forevah!

Quote Originally Posted by UnderQuarantine View Post
    Are any PS3 players out there petitioning for our exclusives (if I'm right in thinking Rome etc. were XBLA exclusives)?
    Not do I know of, but there is a lot of demand for them on forums and such.

I personally don't take part in petitions, because they don't really get anything done.

The problem with most petitions is that they are just a list signatures. It's not a guarantee to generate sales of said title/product. Anyone can sign a petition, but not many are willing to put their money where their mouth is.

This petition here is useless IMO. Zen already knows that their fans want all of their tables to be cross-platform. However, some exclusives are set in stone with contracts. They are not going to be able to do anything until those contracts have been fulfilled. Breeching a contract just to please the fans would be the death blow to Zen.
    Last edited by shogun00; 04-19-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Yeh I get what your saying, but at least this is a way for the Fans to constantly remind Zen that they want this or that... so in a way its useful.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    "step back" , u know me, yo!

Gotta disagree with ya shogun.... while I'm not thinking that a handful of people signing a forum petition will "accomplish anything" I think that a petition thread is a good way for like-minded folx to come together and discuss how we feel about, in this case, our not getting a product we would like.
    Is Zen going to jump at this saying "Oh jeez, a few dozen fans are serious, go ahead and give it to them!", no, definetly not, as you said its all about contract stuff way beyond us. However I think they appreciate our interest.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Not do I know of, but there is a lot of demand for them on forums and such.

I personally don't take part in petitions, because they don't really get anything done.

The problem with most petitions is that they are just a list signatures. It's not a guarantee to generate sales of said title/product. Anyone can sign a petition, but not many are willing to put their money where their mouth is.

This petition here is useless IMO. Zen already knows that their fans want all of their tables to be cross-platform. However, some exclusives are set in stone with contracts. They are not going to be able to do anything until those contracts have been fulfilled. Breeching a contract just to please the fans would be the death blow to Zen.
    They aren't useless. Although, by the time someone starts a petition to get something done, sometimes we've already started work on the project, or people have already asked for it (and at the very least we've considered it). I've said this before: even if you guys suggest something, and one of us does not immediately respond, that does not mean we didn't see what you wrote or we don't care. Every time someone says they would like to see something changed, added or improved, I put it on a list and send it to the team. We obviously can't make every request come to life, but when you petition or start threads about something specific (like wanting these tables on 360) that shows us that this is what people want. Please just be patient, we are a small (but growing!) team and these things take time. I know this is something people have been requesting for a while, but we are working on a lot at once these days, and some things take priority over others. We appreciate your support

I think some people are taking my previous post the wrong way. Keep in mind, that this is just my opinion on the matter. Don't let it stop you from doing what think is right.

They aren't useless. <snip>
    Maybe for you they aren't, but from another hobby of mine they are. It's a personal experience of mine and I will never take part in petitions because of it.

I personally take part in letter/email campaigns instead, where we can overload your mailbox with well thought out and written letters. A letter campaign gets the point across much better than a petition can any day.
    Last edited by shogun00; 04-20-2012 at 04:07 PM.

I personally take part in letter/email campaigns instead, where we can overload your mailbox with well thought out and written letters. A letter campaign gets the point across much better than a petition can any day.
    Go for it! You all know you can write me anytime on here or email me. I'll be more than happy to pass your messages on to the team

Thanks for that Barbie, hey at least it wasn't a flat out "No!" guys

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Barbie! you're my only hope!

Nice to see that it might be in consideration. Just as much as you xbox guys want the PS3 tables, I would say the same for the PS3 players. Rome, Buccaneer looks interesting

Even if they are older tables, I will still buy them.

I support Zen fully, but it still blows my mind that someone actually thought it was a good idea to make a ghetto themed table.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    I support Zen fully, but it still blows my mind that someone actually thought it was a good idea to make a ghetto themed table.
    Big fan of Extreme.

It is the most unique table (better or worse) using two levels like the original Black Knight. The audio may be ghetto but at least its subtle and goes well with the tight, breakbeat action of the table itself. Iplay Extreme whenever I'm on PBFX2 and I just want a quick match (ie. less than an hour). I personally don't care for the "culture(?)" of the table, nor am I skater, but I love the discreetness of everything on the table and how everything is pretty obvious like on old tables.
    The theme music makes me think of Pheonix Jones for some reason.

Wanted to bump this up as I still think they should bring PFX2 and Zen pinball core table for each system. was watching Pasha and other tables that Xbox has and those look really interesting.

I hope you guys can get Tesla and Eldorado. I'm liking those tables all of a sudden

Cool please

Please bring these tables to 360 if possible!

Nice to see the thread getting bumped, theres defo a demand for these and Zen sure knows it.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Nice to see the thread getting bumped, theres defo a demand for these and Zen sure knows it.
    Meaning the real question is of all those what 12 non-marvel tables theyve admitted to working on at the moment how many if any are older console exclusive tables being tweaked for other platforms. If the answer in none of those tables are the older efforts then even if the demand mean Zen decided to satisfy the fan demand we would still not see them till way down to the later stages of this year or early next by which the tables would be even more ancient and obsolete by the time they were released based on what we are seeing with the newer tables in terms of gameplay and visual design.

*signed*
    I'd love to see the good tables that were exclusive to 1 (major) platform available on the other.

Well I saw a bit of console warring (Xbox has better graphics, etc) in the earlier posts. I hope that we don't keep seeing that. I went to this site because out of all of the forums, Xbox and PS3 folks seemed to get along the best here.

Anyway, I have every table on both systems. It really doesn't matter to me about the tables getting ported. I would like Xbox players to experience these phenomenal tables. Tesla, Shaman, El Dorado (MY FAVE ), V12, and Ninja Gaiden are all fantastic tables. V12 makes me upset sometimes though. LOL Well if Xbox would get these tables, then it would only be fair that PS3 players get those nice quality tables like Pasha, Agents, Rome, Rocky & Bullwinkle and/or even Biolab. No we don't want Extreme! Hahaha Extreme is a cool table, but there are better tables, to put it quite nicely and respectfully.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Skode View Post
    Meaning the real question is of all those what 12 non-marvel tables theyve admitted to working on at the moment how many if any are older console exclusive tables being tweaked for other platforms. If the answer in none of those tables are the older efforts then even if the demand mean Zen decided to satisfy the fan demand we would still not see them till way down to the later stages of this year or early next by which the tables would be even more ancient and obsolete by the time they were released based on what we are seeing with the newer tables in terms of gameplay and visual design.
    Interesting, but I think Zen said they are original so perhaps this wont be the case. Demand + Availability = Profit imo.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by Skode View Post
    I don't care really I've been playing Excalibur, Earth Defense, El Dorado and Tesla a lot lately. And enjoying them now than I have when I first got them. Maybe it's because I wanted something 'new' than the tables I've been plating much more consistently. (Thor, Epic Quest, MARS, Captain America, X-men, Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Moon Knight)

El Dorado is indeed a really good table as well as Tesla and the X-box players would really enjoy them and vice verse. I really want Rome, Pasha, Buccaneer, Agents more than the others after seeing vids on youtube.

It's neat that there are players that have both systems but there are many like me that can't afford both systems.

Sign me up, I would buy all of those PS3 tables for my Xbox, even though I own them already for my PS3. I just never play the PS3 for some reason...if it can be done, I'm sure it will eventually be done if the demand is there.

As always any PFX2 table is a day 1 purchase for me. I've only got the xbox though, so please port over the exclusives from each console and take my money already! Playstation gamers deserve the same.

Yeah, i vote for Telsa !

Exclamation

Tesla, Shaman, and El Dorado are SO freaking good. It'll be so great if they become available on 360 one day.
    Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 05-16-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Default *Signed

*Signed

More pinball is always good.

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    Tesla, Shaman, and El Dorado are SO freaking good. It'll be so great is they become available on 360 one day.
    Tesla and El dorado are great but shaman? Hmm have not been impressed by this one but it's personal choice. I might try them again once ZP2 is released and my opinion might be different.

Exclamation

Shaman is so freaking fun! The audio is pure ear candy. Can't wait to play it without the annoying PS3 Zen bug.

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    Shaman is so freaking fun! The audio is pure ear candy. Can't wait to play it without the annoying PS3 Zen bug.
    Hopefully they fix the other bugs that table is plagued with.

i´d buy them if they came to xbla. i would not buy a ps3 just to play them as i hate there pads after a mansized xbox controller i can not go back to the flimsy tiny pad they´ve had since the ps1.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeYou5ucker View Post
    i´d buy them if they came to xbla. i would not buy a ps3 just to play them as i hate there pads after a mansized xbox controller i can not go back to the flimsy tiny pad they´ve had since the ps1.
    You could always buy a third party controller. I've seen some that look just like the 360 controller (in size) for the PS3.
    Last edited by shogun00; 05-16-2012 at 05:49 PM.

You could always buy a third party controller. I've seen some that look just like the 360 controller in size for the PS3.
    I wonder if they're any good, I'd definitely play more PS3 if it had a 360 controller.

I wonder if they're any good, I'd definitely play more PS3 if it had a 360 controller.
    Mad Catz made a really impressive controller, where you can change the actual controller layout.

For example, you can move the D-pad and analog sticks around.

The controller is a bit pricey and it isn't wireless, but it's designed on the feedback from hardcore gamers.

Funny thing is...I can't stand the 360 controller. Their D-pad sucks! I would certainly play more fighting games on my 360 if the controller was better. Well I also have a fightstick as well. I was just being combative! lol
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Funny thing is...I can't stand the 360 controller. Their D-pad sucks! I would certainly play more fighting games on my 360 if the controller was better. Well I also have a fightstick as well. I was just being combative! lol
    For sure, fightsticks are the way to go, I have a couple and I love them!

+1 for all of them, especially the Tesla table. It's a great pinball! (Pinball FX2)
    Last edited by NIXAKE; 06-11-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Geez man you really want that Tesla table, don't cha? Well get a PS3!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Geez man you really want that Tesla table, don't cha? Well get a PS3!

LOL well Some people jsut don't have the money to spend for another conolse. As I mentioned before hope that the PS3 get's it's share of interesting tables like Rome, Buccaneer and ...... well other table that aren't on the PS3.

Tesla and El dorado are pretty good tables. It would be great if you guys can experience these tables and vice versa.

Hopefully this will happen sooner or later, good thing is that Zen knows there is a strong demand for Table sharing between Consoles.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

After playing Marvel Pinball today on PS3 I've changed my mind about these tables. I assumed I wasn't a big fan of them. However, I think the truth is I'm just not a fan of playing Pinball on the PS3. I'm so accustomed to the Xbox that I just can't adjust well. I absolutely love Blade but I didn't enjoy it very much on PS3. With that in mind, I'm sure I'd enjoy the PS3 exclusives a lot more if I could play them on Xbox.

I think that's there are exclusives in the first place. You have people like you, PSKay, who just solely likes playing on the Xbox and vice versa. Then you have those like me who play on both consoles. They (Zen) want a strong community not just on the 360 side, but the PS3 as well. So giving exclusives to each consoles is a tactic that would pull hope to play on those said consoles.

It doesn't matter to me. I'll get the tables on both platforms anyway. I'm just saying for those who restrict themselves to just one console, or simply just don't have the means for any other console. No disrespect btw!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I'm not sure how effective this is, but I registered just to "sign" this petition since I'd love to have Tesla, Shaman, and others available on the 360.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    I'm not sure how effective this is, but I registered just to "sign" this petition since I'd love to have Tesla, Shaman, and others available on the 360.
    Thanks! And welcome to the forums, I hope you stick around

OMG! You guys don't have tesla, el dorado, or ninja gaiden??? Wow. Tesla was the first pinball table I played, and first one I ever 'figured out' either real or virtual. I mean I played a game or 2 in an arcade but didn't know anything about table rules, rollovers, anything!! Tesla is an amazing table, and difficult as well. el dorado is just fun and relaxing, and NG is so freaking cool... Hope you guys get them...
    Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Yeah Tesla and El dorado are the better of the 4 pack that came with Zen pinball. Can't wait to see it in ZP2 with the change in Physics and graphical update.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Yeah Tesla and El dorado are the better of the 4 pack that came with Zen pinball. Can't wait to see it in ZP2 with the change in Physics and graphical update.
    I wouldn't go quite that far. Biolab is great fun, and I enjoy Pasha. Rome and Secrets of the Deep are OK, but I'd definitely trade both for Tesla and Shaman. I think their board mechanics are much more interesting (and while Rome is generally well made, I find the table too garish and cluttered for my tastes).
    XBLIG.co | Xbox Live Indie Game Reviews and Recommendations

*signed*

Just wanted to keep this bumped so Zen knows the continued demand for these tables. I personally want all tables available on the 360 and PS3. Otherwise, I may have to break down and buy a 360 one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
    *signed*

Just wanted to keep this bumped so Zen knows the continued demand for these tables. I personally want all tables available on the 360 and PS3. Otherwise, I may have to break down and buy a 360 one day...
    Man the tables are awesome. Pasha, BioLab, Rome, Secrets Of The Deep, and Ms. Splosion Man are very good tables. I actually bout a 360 just because of PBFX2. Not lying here!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Man the tables are awesome. Pasha, BioLab, Rome, Secrets Of The Deep, and Ms. Splosion Man are very good tables. I actually bout a 360 just because of PBFX2. Not lying here!
    They look amazing! I really want to try them someday. Bring them to the PS3, please!

Default identifying tables shown on Windows 8 pinball fx 2 release

I'm slow on the uptake . . . can anyone identify for me the tables shown in Windows Pinball FX 2 release article at the following?
    http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/27/pi...nto-windows-8/

row 2 column 4?
    row 3 column 6?
    is it Mars on row 1 column 5 ?
    is it El Dorado on row 3 column 4?

assuming:
    -row 1 column 4 is Tesla
    -row 1 column 6 is V12
    -assuming row 2 column 5 is Shaman

Thanks All Advance!

Top Row.
    Pasha, Paranormal, Secrets of the Deep, Tesla, Mars, V12

Middle Row
    Epic Quest, Biolab, Rome, ????, Shamen, Paranormal

Bottom Row
    Sorcerer's Lair, Excalibur, Pasha, El Darado, Earth Defense, Excalibur

That is my best guess, the ???? one I think may be Sorcerer's Lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekro Neko View Post
    Top Row.
    Pasha, Paranormal, Secrets of the Deep, Tesla, Mars, V12

Middle Row
    Epic Quest, Biolab, Rome, ????, Shamen, Paranormal

Bottom Row
    Sorcerer's Lair, Excalibur, Pasha, El Darado, Earth Defense, Excalibur

That is my best guess, the ???? one I think may be Sorcerer's Lair.
    You're correct. It is Sorcerer's Lair.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by peglegp View Post
    I'm slow on the uptake . . . can anyone identify for me the tables shown in Windows Pinball FX 2 release article at the following?
    http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/27/pi...nto-windows-8/

row 2 column 4?
    row 3 column 6?

assuming:
    -row 1 column 4 is Tesla
    -row 1 column 6 is V12
    -assuming row 2 column 5 is Shaman

Thanks All Advance!
    The actual list is here, so you don't have to try to guess. We're adding more all the time, next up will be Marvel Civil War and then...

Well That is a let down for PS3 users. not saying that X-box will get PS3 tables etc.

Windows 8 is another upgrade that I am hesitant about. I don't have a touch screen PC monitor and it looks like it's primarily for Hand held tablets etc. If the upgrade is reasonable I will upgrade. I always wanted to play PBFX2 and their exclusive tables but do not want to spend over $200 for another console just to play PBFX2.

I guess I need to research Windows 8 more. There's an upgrade special for $39.99 but most of the features look like they are geared toward special monitors/Tablets that cost nearly $500 or more. Can't afford that.

The actual list is here, so you don't have to try to guess. We're adding more all the time, next up will be Marvel Civil War and then...
    Aaaand then? (Tell us the news!!)

Well That is a let down for PS3 users. not saying that X-box will get PS3 tables etc.
    I never said they wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
    Aaaand then? (Tell us the news!!)
    Ah.. Dude Wheres My Car

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Dun dun duuuun. If that smiley face can be trusted, this is good-ish news for both 360 and PS3 owners.

not that i want to sound disagreeable or anything but if 360 players get this tables is only fair that ps3 players get Rome, secrets of the deep, Pasha, Etc...

Quote Originally Posted by bazz View Post
    not that i want to sound disagreeable or anything but if 360 players get this tables is only fair that ps3 players get Rome, secrets of the deep, Pasha, Etc...
    BANNED for sounding so disagreeable!

Just kidding. I agree! We'd love to do some console jumping

Talking slow

hmm . . still doesn't help me identify the pics at: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/27/pi...nto-windows-8/

row 2 column 4?
    row 3 column 6?

assuming:
    -row 1 column 4 is Tesla
    -row 1 column 6 is V12

odd:
    -Pasha appears to have two panels in the picture

told you I was slow

Quote Originally Posted by peglegp View Post
    row 2 column 4?
    row 3 column 6?

assuming:
    -row 1 column 4 is Tesla
    -row 1 column 6 is V12

odd:
    -Pasha appears to have two panels in the picture
    Row 2, column 4 I believe is a zombie from Nightmare Mansion, can't be positive though.
    Row 3, column 6 appears to be a depiction of one of the knights from Excalibur, adding to your "odd" comment about Pasha. It does indeed have 2 panels. It would seem so does Excalibur and also Paranormal (see below).
    Row 1, column 5 appears to be the spider from Mars, yes.
    Row 3, column 4 appears to be El Dorado, yes.
    Row 2, column 6 is the Chupacabra thing from Paranormal.
    Row 1, column 4 is indeed Tesla.
    Row 1, column 6 is indeed either V12 or Speed Machine (my guess is V12 as Speed Machine was all about tuners not muscle cars).

I hope this helps.
    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
    IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

I've said it before and I will say it again. I will never purchase a whole new console just to play tables that are on that platform. Even though if they are considering that they are putting Tesla and other tables that are on the PS3 on Windows 8, I would think they could do the same for PS3 with the 8 or so tables not available for the PS3.

I can understand exclusivity but, pinball is a small market. Why be exlusive to one console? I know they said they never said they wouldn't but an official answer of 'Yes we Will!' or 'No sorry we can't!' would be better than 'We have may requests and has been discussed' or 'We never said we Wouldn't' Etc. The Question will pop up all the time. Sorry to Nag but I just would like an official answer.

I know I will purchase all tables made by Zen and any tables coming up; even if they are older tables. I would be happy to play them on my PS3.

Great Job Barbie and Zen. Can't wait for Civil War and the other 12+ tables that are in the works. Sounds like and exciting year for Zen in 2013.

I've said it before and I will say it again. I will never purchase a whole new console just to play tables that are on that platform. Even though if they are considering that they are putting Tesla and other tables that are on the PS3 on Windows 8, I would think they could do the same for PS3 with the 8 or so tables not available for the PS3.

I can understand exclusivity but, pinball is a small market. Why be exlusive to one console? I know they said they never said they wouldn't but an official answer of 'Yes we Will!' or 'No sorry we can't!' would be better than 'We have may requests and has been discussed' or 'We never said we Wouldn't' Etc. The Question will pop up all the time. Sorry to Nag but I just would like an official answer.

I know I will purchase all tables made by Zen and any tables coming up; even if they are older tables. I would be happy to play them on my PS3.

Great Job Barbie and Zen. Can't wait for Civil War and the other 12+ tables that are in the works. Sounds like and exciting year for Zen in 2013.
    Zen cant give an official response either way just yet. Contractual obligations and possible NDA clauses preclude them from doing so. Basically once any contracted exclusivity period ends, Zen can then decide if they want to release the tables on another platform. I mean for all we know the tables could have a 3 year deal for exclusivity, with a NDA attached to the time limit. Its just buisness.

If they, can Im sure Zen will release all tables on all platforms in time.

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by E113 View Post
    Row 2, column 4 I believe is a zombie from Nightmare Mansion, can't be positive though.
    Row 3, column 6 appears to be a depiction of one of the knights from Excalibur, adding to your "odd" comment about Pasha. It does indeed have 2 panels. It would seem so does Excalibur and also Paranormal (see below).
    Row 1, column 5 appears to be the spider from Mars, yes.
    Row 3, column 4 appears to be El Dorado, yes.
    Row 2, column 6 is the Chupacabra thing from Paranormal.
    Row 1, column 4 is indeed Tesla.
    Row 1, column 6 is indeed either V12 or Speed Machine (my guess is V12 as Speed Machine was all about tuners not muscle cars).

I hope this helps.
    That does. Thanks!
    ....What you said makes me think row 2, column 4 could maybe be a ghost from Sorcerer's Lair as well

Signed !

Ps: it's a joke

Quote Originally Posted by X DrLobo View Post
    Signed !

Just keep sprinkling the salt on that open wound, eh?
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by X DrLobo View Post
    Signed !

Laugh it up, fuzzball!

Very efficient petition : it worked only 8 months after it started ! Doofmaczemy must have some kind of psychic power. Hey dude, please can you start a petition to get Pinball FX 3 soon ? Then thanks to your Harry Potter skills we might get it within a few months. Thank you !