Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loop
    • Apr 2012

Paranormal Table In-Game Scoreboard

Hi, I just wanted to post regarding the in game scoreboard (that displays score, objectives, graphics etc) on the Paranormal table. On my version the board is very small and situated at the top centre of the screen. It is quite difficult to read the objectives and see the animations properly. I am fairly sure that when I first installed it it did not look like this, I think it changed after one of the game updates.

On other tables like Sorcerer's Lair the scoreboard is much bigger and placed at the top left of the screen and is much easier to read.

Is there anything I can do to change the size of the Paranormal table scoreboard?

I've just noticed on the Earth Defense table I don't have a scoreboard at all! Looking at youtube videos it should be in the top left corner of the screen, but it is completely missing for me?

Edit: Don't worry I've found the answer! I didn't realise the right analogue stick did anything! I was looking for a menu option but now I realised you can only change the position of the dot matrix display or completely remove it during a game! Now I'm deciding whether to position it at the top right or the top left corner - I think the best position for it varies depending on the table!

Thanks
    Last edited by loop; 04-27-2012, 07:37 AM.
  • shogun00
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by loop
    Edit: Don't worry I've found the answer! I didn't realize the right analogue stick did anything! I was looking for a menu option but now I realized you can only change the position of the dot matrix display or completely remove it during a game!
    You can also make it bigger and smaller.

Comment

Working...