Thread: I'm Currently Using My Windows Laptop. Best Version?

Default I'm Currently Using My Windows Laptop. Best Version?

Hello,

Is there a "best" version of Pinball FX3? I've read elsewhere that PC version is where it's at. The limiting factor for me is that I want to play it on a television and putting together a small form factor PC (I would want it to be small enough to fit in the cabinet under my TV) would be expensive and time consuming. So I'm considering buying a PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, or Xbox One X just to play this game.

I should note that performance and graphics are important to me an if any of the various versions is noticeably better in performance/graphics, I'm willing to pay a premium (for instance, PS4 Pro or Xbox One X).

thanks
    iosman

Quote Originally Posted by iosman123 View Post
    Hello,

Is there a "best" version of Pinball FX3? I've read elsewhere that PC version is where it's at. The limiting factor for me is that I want to play it on a television and putting together a small form factor PC (I would want it to be small enough to fit in the cabinet under my TV) would be expensive and time consuming. So I'm considering buying a PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, or Xbox One X just to play this game.

I should note that performance and graphics are important to me an if any of the various versions is noticeably better in performance/graphics, I'm willing to pay a premium (for instance, PS4 Pro or Xbox One X).

thanks
    iosman
    I'm on Xbox One. Main disadvantage (also for PS4) is that it is limited to 60 fps, that you can't get vertical / cabinet mode, and that it is censored (which doesn't bother me that much but do others). I came over from Xbox 360 so it was an obvious choice for me to get the Xbox One. Those same tables are also available on the Windows 10 PC version and you have access to them if you bought it on Xbox One. I'm not certain if the windows 10 version give you cabinet mode but I think it does not. The best version the, if you start afresh or only have a few tables, is to get the Steam version. You can get a cabinet code for that at request from Zen, the frame rate is not limited (which apparently makes a big difference in precision play), it is much easier to get a custom pinball controller, and you have the option to play the tables uncensored.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Quote Originally Posted by iosman123 View Post
    Hello,

thanks
    iosman
    thanks my issue has been fixed.