Thread: Disney Tables

Default Disney Tables

I was just wondering since Disney owns Marvel if it would be easy for Zen to acquire licensing to make tables based on the rides such as a Haunted Mansion table? I know the team is small but has this been considered, just curious as I would buy up Disney themed tables in a heartbeat.

It's possible they could be working with Disney on other stuff besides Marvel right now. They have said that they are working on a lot of stuff other than Marvel, including a table based on a Popcap game, but we won't see that stuff for a while. We just have to wait and see. I think doing some tables based on some Disney rides would be awesome! Big Thunder, Space Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, etc....would be very cool. Now I can't wait to go to Disneyland on Tuesday

Thumbs up

Disney tables would be amazing! They'd never run out of material if they did that. Could you imagine all the animated films they could base tables off of? I'd love to see tables based on Beauty and the Beast and Pinocchio (probably my two favorites of all-time). The Splash Mountain ride at Disney World is actually based off of the movie Song of the South. It's a good movie (if you can find it) and the ride is also my personal favorite attraction.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Default Toy story !

Would love to see a Toy Story themed Table, love that to bits saw each film in the Cinema & own the trilogy on Blu - Ray.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

I can't wait to see what Zen does with Disney tables. I always thought how a Pixar movies like Bugs Life, Incredibles....or even a Fantasia table. The thoughts and ideas around it is overwhelming!!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Nice idea!
    Personally I would love to see a table with my all time favourite comics characters Donald Duck and Scrooge McDuck.
    Pretty unlikely but one can only dream!
    PSN: DreamyElf

I don't want Dysney tables, because Disney will be more invasive in Zen work and will ruin the tables.
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

I would love a pinball sim of the Tron table (made by stern, i am sure licensed by disney). It looks pretty sick. Though I know that zen only does original tables.

i would like to see ww2 disney , where they make fun of hittler
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

I heard that Zen has 12 tables being developed. From the lack of response from Barbie, I'm guessing Disney tables could very well be in the works? Sorry if this thread might of spoiled the surprise.

Default PSV Tables

I just had a thought, if I have already purchased every table for Zen & Marvel and I get a PSV for xmas will I be able to download each table again for no extra cost in order to get a free PSV version of it? and will there be a PSV version of every table including all the ones zen initially comes with?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarl3tPirat3 View Post
    I just had a thought, if I have already purchased every table for Zen & Marvel and I get a PSV for xmas will I be able to download each table again for no extra cost in order to get a free PSV version of it? and will there be a PSV version of every table including all the ones zen initially comes with?
    Zen Pinball 2 is coming to PSVita and PS3. As long as you have purchased either Zen Pinball or Marvel Pinball on the PS3, you will get ZP2 free on PS3 AND PSVita. All tables Zen have come out with will be playable in ZP2, so as long as you have them, they will be playable in ZP2 on your Vita free of charge.

Meh... Am I the only one that doesn't care about/like disney? I'm even getting burned out on the superhero tables. What I REALLY want to see are more completely original tables (like Epic Quest, Mars, Sorcerer's Lair, Paranormal). I adored Epic Quest, and would like to see more tables like it (persistence).

Quote Originally Posted by Mardigen View Post
    I heard that Zen has 12 tables being developed. From the lack of response from Barbie, I'm guessing Disney tables could very well be in the works? Sorry if this thread might of spoiled the surprise.
    It's not Disney!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It's not Disney!
    Oh snap

It's not Disney!
    Interesting, well thats one down........ so many more to go

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Thank you for responding Barbie, I appreciate it. Even though it's not Disney, I can't wait to see what tables you guys are working on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardigen View Post
    Thank you for responding Barbie, I appreciate it. Even though it's not Disney, I can't wait to see what tables you guys are working on.
    No problem! I can't wait until we can reveal them!

No Disney? Oh thank god.

So how many of the 12 are PopCap themed tables? My guess is 4...

Quote Originally Posted by ChunderCat_COD View Post
    So how many of the 12 are PopCap themed tables? My guess is 4...
    Just one! They have confirmed this several times already.
    Last edited by shogun00; 05-27-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Just one! They have confirmed this several times already.
    Chill out, dude. Not everyone sits in these forums all day. Some of us have jobs, school, and girlfriends to attend to.

Chill out, dude. Not everyone sits in these forums all day. Some of us have jobs, school, and girlfriends to attend to.
    If you had time to come on here and ask a question and wait for an answer (which who knows how long that can take on here), then you have time to do a little searching. Chances are you could have found your answer before someone replied. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    If you had time to come on here and ask a question and wait for an answer (which who knows how long that can take on here), then you have time to do a little searching. Chances are you could have found your answer before someone replied. Just saying...
    Uh... Do you typically stare at a screen waiting for an answer in forums? I know I sure don't and I'm pretty sure no one else does either... Man, you truly are an asshole aren't you?

Uh... Do you typically stare at a screen waiting for an answer in forums? I know I sure don't and I'm pretty sure no one else does either... Man, you truly are an asshole aren't you?
    Clearly you don't understand my previous statement. If you had used the search function, or just searched around quickly, you could have found your answer before waiting for an answer to your question. I'm definitely not trying to be an a-hole, I'm just stating the facts, man.

Why some of ya'll hating on a Disney table? I would LOVE a Disney table. Think about it guys/gals. Your favorite animated movies (Aladdin, Lion King, Pinnochio, etc) with Zen's designs would make for a truly epic experience. I guess to each his/her own.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Post I respect everyone on this forum, but come on Disey Tables.

I love everyone's opinions, but please no Disney tables. What are we, 9 years old? Don't they have enough money? I don't want to give them any more cash. So please, let's squash this idea now. Because if Zen did create Disney tables, I'd be forced to buy them. I love pinball more than I dislike Disney. Zen you know my weakness, It's... It's...Pinball.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by theRonlyConly97 View Post
    I love everyone's opinions, but please no Disney tables. What are we, 9 years old? Don't they have enough money? I don't want to give them any more cash. So please, let's squash this idea now. Because if Zen did create Disney tables, I'd be forced to buy them. I love pinball more than I dislike Disney. Zen you know my weakness, It's... It's...Pinball.
    Even my dear sweet alice and her adventure in wonderland??
    If life's really just a game, it was designed to be played co-op.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireGrin1221 View Post
    Even my dear sweet alice and her adventure in wonderland??
    A Disney table would be a massive hit, Disney always sells. A Mickey Mouse, Toy Story, Bolt table and all of those fantastic Disney movies would be so brilliant as a table!

It would be bigger than Zen tables,(just saying) wink wink

I would't mind a Mulan or Alice in Wonderland design for a pinball table.

An Alice Table is most definitely doable. I can see Cheshire all over the table appearing and reappearing everywhere. LOL I know the music would be epic and on the business side, we would gain a new audience to pinball.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Post Guessing Game

Just in my opinion, Disney would have been an interesting concept if they would do recently titled tables such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Incredibles, Monsters Inc., Tron, Chronicles of Narnia, ect. But, to go completely old school I'm afraid would only keep my interest for a very, short time. As much as your boy, Me, loves Aladdin I would have to keep asking myself..."How old am I again?".

The guessing game is fun! People here in this forum have stated PopCap as a future table coming out. I could see a Bejeweled, Zuma, or Plants vs. Zombies tables coming out. That leaves me guessing on other companies or studios that can offer variety, uniqueness, and fun ideas to the open world of Zen Pinball. And not to mention work out a financial deal that would benefit both parties. Lucas Arts has Star Wars, Monkey Island, Indiana Jones, ect. Blizzard Entertainment has Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft, which I doubt it's them, but it sure would fire me up! Or is it another movie studio Zen has their eyes on? Or another gaming company? I may be way off-base, but who knows? I guess we'll find out later than sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRambler View Post
    Just in my opinion, Disney would have been an interesting concept if they would do recently titled tables such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Incredibles, Monsters Inc., Tron, Chronicles of Narnia, ect. But, to go completely old school I'm afraid would only keep my interest for a very, short time. As much as your boy, Me, loves Aladdin I would have to keep asking myself..."How old am I again?".

The guessing game is fun! People here in this forum have stated PopCap as a future table coming out. I could see a Bejeweled, Zuma, or Plants vs. Zombies tables coming out. That leaves me guessing on other companies or studios that can offer variety, uniqueness, and fun ideas to the open world of Zen Pinball. And not to mention work out a financial deal that would benefit both parties. Lucas Arts has Star Wars, Monkey Island, Indiana Jones, ect. Blizzard Entertainment has Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft, which I doubt it's them, but it sure would fire me up! Or is it another movie studio Zen has their eyes on? Or another gaming company? I may be way off-base, but who knows? I guess we'll find out later than sooner.
    Yep! We're doing a PopCap table! News on that one will come sooner than you might think Also... A Monkey Island table would be AMAZING! I loved that game!! Or even Maniac Mansion/Day of the Tentacle would be sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRambler View Post

Alladin is my favorite Disney animated movie. I would play to my hearts content. A good marketing venture would appeal to the masses, and not the minority. Meaning just because it may be "too young" for you, doesn't mean others wouldn't want it. Not jumping on ya Bayou, just something to think about. Heck if Zen had a deal with Hanna Barbera and start coming out with Scooby-Doo, Flinstones and Jetson tables...I would be ALL OVER IT!! LOL I do admit that a Monkey Island table would be nice.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Banned

I like the cartoon movie Bolt from Disney, why not a table for that Zen? I would buy Disney tables any day. Like I said they are evn bigger than the Zen tables LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Alladin is my favorite Disney animated movie. I would play to my hearts content. A good marketing venture would appeal to the masses, and not the minority. Meaning just because it may be "too young" for you, doesn't mean others wouldn't want it. Not jumping on ya Bayou, just something to think about. Heck if Zen had a deal with Hanna Barbera and start coming out with Scooby-Doo, Flinstones and Jetson tables...I would be ALL OVER IT!! LOL I do admit that a Monkey Island table would be nice.
    No jumping necessary Rafie! I always value your opinion. This is what forums are for. Those were just my personal opinions and thoughts. Glad to hear you like Alladin too!! Monkey Island would be a fun table! I could see that table having humorous punch lines like the Marvel Moon Knight table. BarbieBoBomb, you're right on with that Maniac Mansion-Day of the Tentacle idea! That would be awesome!

Yep! We're doing a PopCap table! News on that one will come sooner than you might think Also... A Monkey Island table would be AMAZING! I loved that game!! Or even Maniac Mansion/Day of the Tentacle would be sweet!
    As long as we are talking about the golden age of adventure gaming by Lucas Arts, what about a Grim Fandango table? That is probably my all time favorite game. Have some 3D animations on the table with Glottis driving the bone wagon, Manny wearing his black cape carrying a scythe or maybe wearing his white tux. An art deco meets Aztec art theme would be cool.

Default I would think so, I got Hustle Kings in January and when I g

Quote Originally Posted by Scarl3tPirat3 View Post
    I would think so, I got Hustle Kings in January and when I got my vita at the end of February I was able to DL the vita version too, plus if you have Wipeout HD and you get Wipeout 2048, part of the free dlc you can get are the tracks for Wipeout and Fury.

Thos are just examples, but I don't see why not either.
    PSN ID: draig3791

Quote Originally Posted by draig3791 View Post
    I would think so, I got Hustle Kings in January and when I got my vita at the end of February I was able to DL the vita version too, plus if you have Wipeout HD and you get Wipeout 2048, part of the free dlc you can get are the tracks for Wipeout and Fury.

Thos are just examples, but I don't see why not either.
    Exactly, buy the tables once and you have them on PS3 and Vita

Banned

PEOPLE ARE REALLY ANXIOUS FOR ZP2 ARE THEY?

Quote Originally Posted by lumafan") View Post
    people are really anxious for zp2 are they?
    yes, yes they are.

yes, yes they are.
    So am I!

yes, yes they are.
    So am I!
    Me too!

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    PEOPLE ARE REALLY ANXIOUS FOR ZP2 ARE THEY?
    yes, yes they are.
    So am I!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Me too!
    And me! I don't own any Zen tables yet. I've been holding out for ZP2. I know I'm going to pick up the SFII tribute table and Tesla because I've heard good things about it. I'm not sure beyond that. Any suggestions?

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    And me! I don't own any Zen tables yet. I've been holding out for ZP2. I know I'm going to pick up the SFII tribute table and Tesla because I've heard good things about it. I'm not sure beyond that. Any suggestions?
    YES TESLA! Such a great table! Shaman & El Dorado are pretty rad too!

Banned

YES TESLA! Such a great table! Shaman & El Dorado are pretty rad too!

Shaman and El Dorado are pretty similar in the art style. So if you want unique TESLA is the way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Shaman and El Dorado are pretty similar in the art style. So if you want unique TESLA is the way to go!
    I read that Tesla was Zsolt's favorite, so that says a lot. As for Shaman and El Dorado, one of them (or maybe both?) were on the demo for Zen pinball and I was not impressed. I'm hoping the ZP2 update changes my mind.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    I read that Tesla was Zsolt's favorite, so that says a lot. As for Shaman and El Dorado, one of them (or maybe both?) were on the demo for Zen pinball and I was not impressed. I'm hoping the ZP2 update changes my mind.
    Yeah Tesla is a really detailed table, they did really good with that. Shaman and Eldorado yes not a favorite from me and a lot of others. It kinda showed Zen didn't really put any creativity in those tables.

I love El Dorado, although I dont have ZP or MP on PS3 I managed to play it on a friends PS3. Thats why you would see ZP on my Trophy list, actually I beat its Wizard Mode come to think about it.

Back on topic, give me a Toy Story Table pretty please heck a John Carter of Mars Table would be rad.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Adding my vote to the "Yes, I would buy and love Disney tables!" column. I haven't bought many Marvel tables before, because I don't know any of their stories much at all, so I don't find them as fun.

To the people saying they don't want to see Disney tables, I would respond that nobody is forcing you to buy them. As far as I know, all ZP games on all consoles have had in-app or in-store purchase, beyond the free first download of the ZP system. Now, if you're saying that you don't want them to make Disney tables because it would take their focus away from doing some other type of table, well then yes, I have no argument with that.

A really sweet Disney table would be Tron: Legacy, along with Daft Punk characters on the table and featuring music from the soundtrack (or even the remix album). Especially with the work that was accomplished on the Marvel tables, I know Zen would be able to pull it off. I know that with licensing and whatnot, this is just a dream.