Thread: Xbox table import

Default Xbox table import

will all my tables form Xbox tables work on the PC version when they come out.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon114 View Post
    will all my tables form Xbox tables work on the PC version when they come out.
    I don't think they will, but we will have more details once we get closer to launch this fall.

We're getting closer now .... so we've heard about cross platform, seen how it works with PS3/vita and ZP2 we also seen the xboxlive integration and surface integration into windows 8....so what's the plan ? Cross platform all the way or is it finally cancelled ?

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X DrLobo View Post
    We're getting closer now .... so we've heard about cross platform, seen how it works with PS3/vita and ZP2 we also seen the xboxlive integration and surface integration into windows 8....so what's the plan ? Cross platform all the way or is it finally cancelled ?
    Yep this would be awesome since you basically sign into your Xbox Acc' so it could read if you own said Tables then import them... either way it will still be a must have for any Windows 8 PC etc.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by X DrLobo View Post
    Personally, I doubt that will be the case. We're still over a month away from launch, so we'll see.

i can see in my xbox profile a new list of achievements for PBFX2W8 separate from the original PBFX2 so i guess this is it....

Sans titre 1.jpg

At least it will be cross platform between windows phone, windows 8 and the surface tablets right ?