Thread: Marvel Pinball 100% Club!

Default Marvel Pinball 100% Club!

I just beat Ultimo for the 100% club! Now It's time for ZP2

Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Congratulations for hard work! I'm always glad when someone destroys him!

So, how many tries you needed?
    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

So happy for you m8, Ultimo is one tough murtha.... Yeh so how many times did it take, me it was 9th time I nailed him.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Congrats Snake! I hope to join you all soon!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Thanks everyone! I've got to him a total of 5-6 times, so I'm thinking it took 6 tries. Not bad I guess, but sometimes it's hard just to get to him.

Thanks everyone! I've got to him a total of 5-6 times, so I'm thinking it took 6 tries. Not bad I guess, but sometimes it's hard just to get to him.
    If you're not really sure, then go and select "statistics" from the options. The game keeps track on everything that you do on the table. It'll tell you how many times you have started up the Ultimo mission and how many times you have beaten him.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    If you're not really sure, then go and select "statistics" from the options. The game keeps track on everything that you do on the table. It'll tell you how many times you have started up the Ultimo mission and how many times you have beaten him.
    Ah, thanks for the tip! Forgot about that. I'll indeed do that later, maybe I'm way off

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Dont get me started lol it took me 29 Hours and 30th attempts to beat Loki on the Thor Table... so I win!

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Dont get me started lol it took me 29 Hours and 30th attempts to beat Loki on the Thor Table... so I win!
    That you do Turns out I've been to Ultimo a total of 7 times, with a total of 15 hours on that table. I've been to Loki 12 times (last 3 were on my best game in which I beat him twice in a row) and I've beat him twice, with a total of only 8 hours on Thor

That you do Turns out I've been to Ultimo a total of 7 times, with a total of 15 hours on that table. I've been to Loki 12 times (last 3 were on my best game in which I beat him twice in a row) and I've beat him twice, with a total of only 8 hours on Thor
    Where can I sign up for lessons, wise sensei?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Where can I sign up for lessons, wise sensei?
    It's simple, find your:

Haha! Nice

We should make a statistics thread. It would be interesting to see some of the results.
    Last edited by shogun00; 05-18-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    We should make a statistics thread. It would be interesting to see some of the results.
    I was thinking the same thing earlier, start 'er up!

I just recently purchased Marvel Pinball. I needed a break after ZEN Pinball because some of these trophies really stress me out, lol! Although I'm back in stress mode, I'm really happy so far with the tables. I've beaten Dracula, Ultimo, and finally Loki!!! so I think I'm well on my way to getting to 100%! Loki took me 19 attempts, I was really getting frustrated with that one!

Quote Originally Posted by skippycue View Post
    I just recently purchased Marvel Pinball. I needed a break after ZEN Pinball because some of these trophies really stress me out, lol! Although I'm back in stress mode, I'm really happy so far with the tables. I've beaten Dracula, Ultimo, and finally Loki!!! so I think I'm well on my way to getting to 100%! Loki took me 19 attempts, I was really getting frustrated with that one!
    If you can beat Ultimo, you can get 100% for sure

If you can beat Ultimo, you can get 100% for sure
    I couldn't even beat the wizard modes of my own tables in the retail game yet, so I have plenty to master
    Somehow, it seems easier when the table is being developed

However, I wasn't trying too hard till now
    Last edited by deep; 06-27-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    I couldn't even beat the wizard modes of my own tables in the retail game yet, so I have plenty to master

However, I wasn't trying too hard till now
    Step your game up! Nah, joking lol We'll give you a pass...After all, you designed them!

Well, I'm back to 100% on Marvel Pinball, feels great

Step your game up! Nah, joking lol We'll give you a pass...After all, you designed them!

Well, I'm back to 100% on Marvel Pinball, feels great
    Congrats mate! That is awsome. Maybe I give it a shot this weekend to catch up

Still need blade wolverine and Spiderman on the table before AC.

Jsut need wizard modes for hulk, IG and Fear itself. Got the wizard mode for Avengers but not the 1 starting each mission with the correct avenger. Can anyone sumarize on how to go about that? I usually start with Hawk and BW get her mission and Quinjet. Then go to CA and IM do their mission (repair mission) Do hulk's mission, then Thor's isn't that it? I still didn't get the trophy. yes I know you have to do it in the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Still need blade wolverine and Spiderman on the table before AC.

Jsut need wizard modes for hulk, IG and Fear itself. Got the wizard mode for Avengers but not the 1 starting each mission with the correct avenger. Can anyone sumarize on how to go about that? I usually start with Hawk and BW get her mission and Quinjet. Then go to CA and IM do their mission (repair mission) Do hulk's mission, then Thor's isn't that it? I still didn't get the trophy. yes I know you have to do it in the same game.
    Pretty sure that's it. Make sure you spell out Thor with Thor's ball, and Hulk with Hulk's ball. I'm sure you've already seen this from The Avengers thread, but I'll post it anyways, it helped me. thanks to Shogun:

Airborne Multiball: Select Hawkeye and hit the right ramp. The ramp icon will change to a bullseye. Hit the ramp again and lock the ball into the ship. Now select the Black Widow ball and do the same thing.

Thor vs Hulk: Select Thor and hit the left orbit multiple times until you spell out "THOR" with the spinner. Hit the Hawkeye orbit a few times and sink the ball into the "change character" hole. Now select Hulk and hit the right orbit multiple times until you spell out "HULK" with the bumpers.

The other four missions are part of a sequence. I can't remember the order of the sequence (and it really doesn't matter), but I do know the procedure to each one.

Gather Intel: Select the Black Widow ball and hit the center targets a few times. The center target will drop and you sink the ball into it.

Stop Loki: Select the Thor ball and hit the center targets a few times and lock the ball into the hole.

Restart Engines Multiball: Start with the CA ball, hit the center bullseye and lock the ball in one of the two holes. Now select Iron Man, hit the center bullseye and lock the ball into the other hole.

Doppelganger: Select the Hulk ball and hit moving green target. Light up the three sets of lights and lock the ball in the hole behind the target.

I have a question on the thor vs hulk mission on the avengers table. I can't be sure, but I think one time I was playing as hulk trying to beat thor and another time I was thor trying to beat hulk. Of course I could be making this all up. I sometimes have the weird habit of day dreaming about pinball. Can anyone confirm this? And by confirm this, I mean the thor vs hulk/hulk vs thor thing, not confirm that I am weird for day dreaming about pinball.

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    That's probably because you have some sort of tool, that's like the infamous Konami code.

On a side note, I'm also back at 100% (since last Sunday).

Airborne Multiball: Select Hawkeye and hit the right ramp [5 times]. The ramp icon will change to a bullseye. Hit the ramp again and lock the ball into the ship. Now select the Black Widow ball and do the same thing.

Thor vs Hulk: Select Thor and hit the left orbit multiple times until you spell out "THOR" with the spinner. Hit the Hawkeye orbit a few times and sink the ball into the "change character" hole. Now select Hulk and hit the right orbit multiple times until you spell out "HULK" with the bumpers.

The other four missions are [the main missions. You can do these in any order.]

Gather Intel: Select the Black Widow ball and hit the center targets a few times. The center target will drop and you sink the ball into it.

Stop Loki: Select the Thor ball and hit the center targets a few times and lock the ball into the hole.

Restart Engines Multiball: Start with the CA ball, hit the center bullseye and lock the ball in one of the two holes. Now select Iron Man, hit the center bullseye and lock the ball into the other hole.

Doppelganger: Select the Hulk ball and hit moving green target. Light up the three sets of lights and lock the ball in the hole behind the target.
    I made a few changes in the quote (used brackets), since I wrote that up on day 1 of the release.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    I have a question on the thor vs hulk mission on the avengers table. I can't be sure, but I think one time I was playing as hulk trying to beat thor and another time I was thor trying to beat hulk. Of course I could be making this all up. I sometimes have the weird habit of day dreaming about pinball. Can anyone confirm this? And by confirm this, I mean the thor vs hulk/hulk vs thor thing, not confirm that I am weird for day dreaming about pinball.
    It's possible, but since I already got the trophy. I can't confirm it.
    Last edited by shogun00; 06-27-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Yep, it seems random unless you start the mode with either the Thor or Hulk ball and whoever your "fighting for" has their own three ramps that progress your meter.
    PSN: Loc_Dog_ (feel free 2 add, mention ZP2 or these forums if you will! )
    Wizarded on ZP2: Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, Captain America, Plants vs Zombies, Ghost Rider, X-MEN, Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade, Paranormal

Just beat the X-MEN table. Man, this is an uphill battle to get 100% for sure! Aren't there ANY easy tables??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by skippycue View Post
    Just beat the X-MEN table. Man, this is an uphill battle to get 100% for sure! Aren't there ANY easy tables??? lol
    For Marvel Pinball, Captain America and Spider-Man are the easiest IMO.

For Zen Pinball, Paranormal is by far the easiest. Sorcerer's Lair is a close second.

I'm not concerned with ZEN Pinball, I've had 100% in that for ages.

EDIT: 100% Marvel Pinball from start to finish in just under a month! I have to say taking it all in at one time was a challenge, I should've jumped on the bandwagon when it first came out, but I was busy making psntrophyleaders.com
    Last edited by skippycue; 07-15-2012 at 02:32 AM.