Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Zp2 3d?

  1. #1
    Member Scarl3tPirat3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
    Posts
    71

    Talking Zp2 3d?

    Is ZP2 going to be stereoscopic for 3DTV's or have i read some wrong information on that too.

  2. #2
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Yes! Zen Pinball 2 will have 3D support.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarl3tPirat3 View Post
    Is ZP2 going to be stereoscopic for 3DTV's or have i read some wrong information on that too.
    YUUP! I don't have a 3D TV, but the word from the team is that it looks beyond amazing!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    the netherlands
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs up yes 3d

    Cool!! Can't wait to play ZP2 in 3d on my PS3.

    I was afraid nintendo got the only 3d version, because all the news about 3d lately was ment for nintendo.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    I'm really stoked for it. I just purchased a 3D TV and can't wait to try it out on ZP2.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  6. #6
    Junior Member BayouRambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    10

    Default 3D Support

    I just bought a 3DTV as well, Rafie. A little extra perk for you and I to be more anxious! I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing how ZP2 is going to look with the 3D visual option and improved physics. I don't post very often, but I read this forum just about everyday. I just wanted to say thanks to BarbieBobomb for keeping us in the loop as much as possible and with what you can. Keep doing what your doing!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Who needs 3D glasses! Behold everyone, the power of glasses free 3D! We got the 3DS! ZP3D 3DS! LOL
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 07-08-2012 at 05:17 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouRambler View Post
    I just bought a 3DTV as well, Rafie. A little extra perk for you and I to be more anxious! I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing how ZP2 is going to look with the 3D visual option and improved physics. I don't post very often, but I read this forum just about everyday. I just wanted to say thanks to BarbieBobomb for keeping us in the loop as much as possible and with what you can. Keep doing what your doing!
    Fantastic bro! We should record ourselves playing ZP2 in 3D. It's going to be real awesome. I just got the 65' Samsung LED Smart TV. It was extremely expensive, but totally worth it.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  9. #9
    Junior Member BayouRambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Fantastic bro! We should record ourselves playing ZP2 in 3D. It's going to be real awesome. I just got the 65' Samsung LED Smart TV. It was extremely expensive, but totally worth it.
    I went with the 46' Samsung LED 3D SmartTV, couple sizes smaller than yours to say the least, but I went ahead and spent a little extra on a service plan and had it color calibrated. The colors are amazing, as you already know! Definitely worth it! Hopefully, ZP2 will give us another reason to enjoy our TV investments a little more. Although, I am looking forward to the day when we could enjoy 3D TV and gaming without glasses.

  10. #10
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,336

    Default

    You guys with the 3D TVs all I have to say is "Like a Boss!"

    Wish I had one but alas its not financially viable for me atm.


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  11. #11
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    You guys with the 3D TVs all I have to say is "Like a Boss!"

    Wish I had one but alas its not financially viable for me atm.
    +1, I just bought my first HDTV in my whole household back in August, so I don't see a 3DTV in my future anytime soon I don't even like 3D either, but maybe ZP2 would change my mind!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouRambler View Post
    I went with the 46' Samsung LED 3D SmartTV, couple sizes smaller than yours to say the least, but I went ahead and spent a little extra on a service plan and had it color calibrated. The colors are amazing, as you already know! Definitely worth it! Hopefully, ZP2 will give us another reason to enjoy our TV investments a little more. Although, I am looking forward to the day when we could enjoy 3D TV and gaming without glasses.
    Yeah that 4,500 (that's with the discount) price tag wasn't keen on my pockets, but I always pay for quality. I also paid for the 3 year service plan and all the bells and whistles. I still don't want to talk about how much all that was in total. Let's just say it was a LOT! Those colors are definitely vibrant! I agree I don't want to be putting on the glasses all the time, but it'll due for now. Especially when ZP2 drops. I can't wait.

    @ShoryukenToTheChin

    Man I had to save for 5 months to get this. It surely didn't come overnight! LOL I got a wife and 2 lil girls (3 & 5). It wasn't easy, but I did it. Now the 55' Vizio I had in the living room is in my bedroom now. I just have to mount it.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    814

    Default

    http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN55D8...=samsung+3d+tv

    My brother has this 3d tv and it is a great tv. Saw tin tin and hugo on it and I was pretty impressed.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    +1, I just bought my first HDTV in my whole household back in August, so I don't see a 3DTV in my future anytime soon I don't even like 3D either, but maybe ZP2 would change my mind!
    It will change your mind. I don't like 3D at all, too gimmicky and it gives me a headache with certain movies/games. However-- ZP2 in 3D is gonna be insane. INSANE I TELL YOU. For me, pinball just makes more sense in 3D than most other games.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It will change your mind. I don't like 3D at all, too gimmicky and it gives me a headache with certain movies/games. However-- ZP2 in 3D is gonna be insane. INSANE I TELL YOU. For me, pinball just makes more sense in 3D than most other games.
    The sad part about my situation is that I didn't even know it was 3D until I brought it home. I know that's pretty sad, but its true. I was wondering why the price was so high. Well anyway, I'm not much of a 3D guy myself, but when you said ZP2 was 3D compatible...I was jumping for joy!!! I already love ZP & MP on my 3DS. I can only imagine it now with a much bigger screen and HD graphics.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  16. #16
    Senior Member Michelasso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It will change your mind. I don't like 3D at all, too gimmicky and it gives me a headache with certain movies/games. However-- ZP2 in 3D is gonna be insane. INSANE I TELL YOU. For me, pinball just makes more sense in 3D than most other games.
    As long as it feels that the balls are staying IN the table and not thrown straight to the eyes!!

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelasso View Post
    As long as it feels that the balls are staying IN the table and not thrown straight to the eyes!!
    Don't even pretend that's not awesome! LOL That will be a top experience!

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    17

    Default Yup

    I have a Samsung 50inch 3D plasma.

    Love it.

    Cannot wait to play this in 3D
    XBLA: Opalsuns
    PSN: The_Perfects
    EST and I am up late, add me if you can'f find anyone in the wee hours of the evening

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brussels_Crow View Post
    I have a Samsung 50inch 3D plasma.

    Love it.

    Cannot wait to play this in 3D
    Aww man hyped to play it on my 55 inch LED Samsung TV! wHAT A HECK OF SOME WORDS lol...

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I think I'm going to have fun with this in 3D

  21. #21

    Cool ZP2 in S3D will be a total immersion !

    I am also very happy to see ZP2 in S3D on my PS3 (and Vita in 2D) 4th september !

    I don't have a 3D HDTV (only a 65" Samsung 2D), but I have a Sony HMZ-T1 which gives me a S3D screen size around 110'...

    Playing ZP2 on it will be a total immersion, a feeling to be seated INSIDE the pinball...

    For a more daytoday gaming, I also use a 27' S3D Asus VG278H monitor, which I use seated from around a 25 inches distance, so it also give me a big screen perception.

    I am also a fan of the 3DS version of ZP on my 3DS, and I will receive in a few days my new 3DS XL.

    I would want to know, for those who have this XL version, if the big S3D screen of the 3DS XL changes the S3D effect in ZP2 : bringing more S3D effect (quality) due to the fact that you are more placed in the right position (due to the screensize) ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •