Thread: Nintendo Themed Tables?

Banned

Default Nintendo Themed Tables?

I was on the internet recently and I found an interview of Revogamers and Neil Sorens. It was pretty darn awesome, Neil said that DLC/add-on-content is coming very soon, they are just waiting for the right time. But the part that really hyped me up was when Neil was asked about table licenses with Nintendo based tables. His response from his own words, "Yes, definitely. We'd love love to make Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon pinball tables. Of course there's more in the interview, but I'm just going to cut it short.

We actually have a "sign petition for DLC" thread talking about Nintendo themed tables. It's a huge possibility that it may happen.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Yeh it would be beyond awesome to see this happen, its got my vote.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Took me forever to get back into the top 10 but I think I'm happy with my score now. You're right about intense! That table always scares me that I going to lose my ball rather easily.

Quick question if anybody knows the answer. How do you complete the earth quake mission. It was the last one I need on my high score run and failed it twice. Almost got to the billions mode but don't know what to do there!
    We provide guarantee to pass Pass4sure 312-50v8 with online exam a+ training itil and northwestern you can also get best quality Jacksonville University for your guaranteed success.

Quote Originally Posted by faarigia View Post
    Took me forever to get back into the top 10 but I think I'm happy with my score now. You're right about intense! That table always scares me that I going to lose my ball rather easily.

Quick question if anybody knows the answer. How do you complete the earth quake mission. It was the last one I need on my high score run and failed it twice. Almost got to the billions mode but don't know what to do there!
    Are you posting this in the right place? Not sure which table you're talking about either.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!