Thread: So... Diablo 3?

Default So... Diablo 3?

Howdy Pinball folks...

I emerge from my D3 fit... I survived of course .

Many people on here been playing it? How you been liking it?

And how's the world of virtual pinball?

Quote Originally Posted by Lepruk86 View Post
    Howdy Pinball folks...

I emerge from my D3 fit... I survived of course .

Many people on here been playing it? How you been liking it?

And how's the world of virtual pinball?
    IT'S ALIIIIIIVE!!!

Glad to see you back here! I have yet to play it, but I plan on diving in after E3! I know a few forum folks have been playing it, maybe that's why it's been a bit quiet around here

D3 is not bad, but not the revolution we were taught to expect ...

Can't see myself playing that for 10 years !

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    IT'S ALIIIIIIVE!!!

Glad to see you back here! I have yet to play it, but I plan on diving in after E3! I know a few forum folks have been playing it, maybe that's why it's been a bit quiet around here
    Haha thanks for responding Barbie... I was shocked I didn't get more replies in the thread ^.^...

Yeah I agree, it's really good but it's not amazing in the current state that it is. They have a lot of patching / balancing to do before it will feel complete in my opinion.

I actually may play some pinball today... genuinely missed hitting a silver-ball about xD.

Haha thanks for responding Barbie... I was shocked I didn't get more replies in the thread ^.^...

Yeah I agree, it's really good but it's not amazing in the current state that it is. They have a lot of patching / balancing to do before it will feel complete in my opinion.

I actually may play some pinball today... genuinely missed hitting a silver-ball about xD.
    Really glad I didn't get it on day one, seems like they had a lot more server issues than expected. Reminds me of the first few weeks (months? haha) of WoW.

has anyone found any legendaries or set items yet? I am as far to Act III on nightmare and haven't found squat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Albin0 Rhin0 View Post
    has anyone found any legendaries or set items yet? I am as far to Act III on nightmare and haven't found squat.
    Get used to that. I am in Inferno with two characters, one I ran through the whole game with a whopping 70%+ MF (and 130ish xp/per kill) and... I found squat...

that's about 150ish hours of playing (as I have other alts etc ofc)...

So yeah, Legendaries are stupidly rare atm, even with high MF gear (not that 70% is that high, but it should be high enough to make some difference at least).

Get used to that. I am in Inferno with two characters, one I ran through the whole game with a whopping 70%+ MF (and 130ish xp/per kill) and... I found squat...

that's about 150ish hours of playing (as I have other alts etc ofc)...

So yeah, Legendaries are stupidly rare atm, even with high MF gear (not that 70% is that high, but it should be high enough to make some difference at least).
    My brother found a Zweihander in act 2 normal. Which was crazy because it was our first playthrough and just randomly came upon it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Albin0 Rhin0 View Post
    My brother found a Zweihander in act 2 normal. Which was crazy because it was our first playthrough and just randomly came upon it.
    Wow gratz man... That's some awesome gold for you in the AH right there (when you are done with it)...

If you are on EU and want to add me my battletag is: Lepruk86#1356

Again, this is EU only. Anyone on here can add me if you wish . I don't mind doing the odd boost runs or just some fun co-op etc ^^...

Actually, I agree with everyone who expected more of D3((( Though I'm still a Diablo fan and I think I'll stay the one forever

Quote Originally Posted by X DrLobo View Post
    D3 is not bad, but not the revolution we were taught to expect ...

Can't see myself playing that for 10 years !

Yeah, my expectations weren't met...Well, we'll see what else is gonna be coming, soon.