X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LumaFan")
    Banned
    • May 2012

Castlestorm Just Announced!

Castlestorm is a tower defense/physics based with real- time strategy, resource management and more! It has single player and multiplayer online too! Hmmm now which platforms are getting it, 3DS XBOX PSVita? I guess we might have to wait till E3 2012. I can't wait for this, but Zen won't forget about Pinball right? LOL
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 05-30-2012, 02:27 PM.
  • Mammouth
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2011

It looks like "Swords and Soldiers"...
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

• shogun00
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2011

I would say PS3 and Xbox 360 at the bare minimum.

Comment

• Sprinkles169
        • Feb 2012

I'm seeing a lot of potential with this game! I know it is like other pretty popular games in some ways, but it is a simple idea that I rarely see done properly. Building castles and going head to head with another being able to tear each others apart with various strategies.

Last game I played that truly implemented this idea that I liked was the original stronghold wayyy back in the day. I just hope this isn't a vita exclusive because I'd be more than willing to give it a shot.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by LumaFan")
          Castlestorm is a tower defense/physics based with real- time strategy, resource management and more! It has single player and multiplayer online too! Hmmm now which platforms are getting it, 3DS XBOX PSVita? I guess we might have to wait till E3 2012. I can't wait for this, but Zen won't forget about Pinball right? LOL
          CastleStorm is being prepared for release across every digital platform.We are not forgetting about pinball, CastleStorm is a different team than the pinball team, so no worries there.

Comment

• surf1der
            Pinball Wizard
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
            CastleStorm is being prepared for release across every digital platform.We are not forgetting about pinball, CastleStorm is a different team than the pinball team, so no worries there.
            That rocks. Finally get some zen games on osx.

Comment

• LumaFan")
              Banned
              • May 2012

You guys rock!!! I am so hyped up for this, E3 can come already lol. I am definitely going to get this on my 3DS! Looks like I got two games I'm saving up for Marvel Pinball 3D and CastleStorm. Any chance you have a release date Barbie? I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

You guys rock!!! I am so hyped up for this, E3 can come already lol. I am definitely going to get this on my 3DS! Looks like I got two games I'm saving up for Marvel Pinball 3D and CastleStorm. Any chance you have a release date Barbie? I'm looking forward to it.
                We don't have one yet, but we'll have more Marvel 3D news pretty soon! Just waiting for confirmation

Comment

• LumaFan")
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

We don't have one yet, but we'll have more Marvel 3D news pretty soon! Just waiting for confirmation
                  Thanks for answering my questions Barbie. It's nice to have someone answer your questions and assist you. Thanks again!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Any time! I'm happy to help!

Comment

• LumaFan")
                      Banned
                      • May 2012

E3 2012!

Will the CastleStorm demo be on the 3DS too at E3 2012? I would like to try it in 3D!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Will the CastleStorm demo be on the 3DS too at E3 2012? I would like to try it in 3D!
                        I think we'll just have Marvel Pinball on 3DS for E3, and Castlestorm on another platform. But we do have 3DS news for you all next week!

Comment

• LumaFan")
                          Banned
                          • May 2012

Awesome!!

I think we'll just have Marvel Pinball on 3DS for E3, and Castlestorm on another platform. But we do have 3DS news for you all next week!

Cool that's nice to know! Yes, Marvel Pinball! Awesome Zen, keep it up! Who knows Zen could even release a Marvel Pinball and CastleStorm demo in the Eshop in the coming weeks or over the summer. Has Zen been aware of that feature or offer? Retail games can also be downloaded now from the Eshop.
                          Last edited by LumaFan"); 06-02-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Blakee
                            • Apr 2012

I think Swords and Soldiers
                            tarina tarantino

Comment

Working...