Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrazyCoder
    • May 2012

Tapatalk support

Please add http://www.tapatalk.com/ support to the forum, a lot of you users will be able to easily access it from the apps on iOS and Android.

It should not take more than 10 minutes of your time, but many users will be grateful for this.

It's also good for promoting your games, as you'll be listed in the search results inside Tapatalk application for keywords like "pinball".
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Very cool! Thanks for the suggestion, I will send this idea to the team! This would also be very helpful for me when I'm traveling and don't have my laptop handy

Comment

• surf1der
      Pinball Wizard
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Very cool! Thanks for the suggestion, I will send this idea to the team! This would also be very helpful for me when I'm traveling and don't have my laptop handy
      I am constantly getting popup spams for this app on my ipad when i visit this forum (and others). Barbie, can you remove these popups? they are very annoying.

Comment

• CrazyCoder
        • May 2012

It looks like Tapatalk support is already enabled, however I cannot find this forum inside the Tapatalk application. Was it added to the directory? Which keywords should I use to find it?

Comment

• admin
          • Jun 2009

it works

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• CrazyCoder
            • May 2012

Zen Studios Forums is now present in the directory.

Tapatalk HD on iPad shows an error:

This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk HD or the installed Tapatalk HD plugin is not working. Please contact forum administrator.

Works fine from Android, though.
            Last edited by CrazyCoder; 06-14-2012, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by CrazyCoder
              Zen Studios Forums is now present in the directory.

Tapatalk HD on iPad shows an error:

This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk HD or the installed Tapatalk HD plugin is not working. Please contact forum administrator.

Works fine from Android, though.
              Thanks for letting me know, we just barely set it up yesterday

Comment

• surf1der
                Pinball Wizard
                • Jan 2012

Please remove the tapatalkdetect javascript. The popups are really annoying.

Comment

• CrazyCoder
                  • May 2012

Any news on fixing the Tapatalk HD support on iPad? Still doesn't work.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Nothing yet, I'll check in and see what's up with it.

Comment

• surf1der
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Jan 2012

Any word on removing the annoying spam popups for the tapatalk app when visiting this forum?

Comment

• CrazyCoder
                        • May 2012

Popup appears only once for a browser that saves cookies. When you visit the forum again, it's not displayed.

Comment

• surf1der
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by CrazyCoder
                          Popup appears only once for a browser that saves cookies. When you visit the forum again, it's not displayed.
                          I disable all cookies on all my browsers as a matter of principle. I don't want to deal with annoying popups for crap i don't want because i choose to prevent companies from tracking my online viewing habits. I value my privacy and don't believe in targeted advetising. Malicious cookies are becoming more and more popular.

It is a simple thing for the webmaster to disable the popups. I would much prefer a stickied thread in the forums that mention tapatalk compatibility than deal with annoying popups everytime i go to the forums. I have no problem with people using the tapatalk app. It's just not for me and i don't want constant ads for it.

Comment

• jaredmorgs
                            • Mar 2013

I can't find the Zen forum in the Tapatalk HD for Android directory either.

To use this forum on Chrome Beta Android, I need to switch from Swype to the standard keyboard due to a long-standing input bug with this forum type. Swype works well in Tapatalk HD, so I wold love to be able to add this forum to the other three I follow from within Tapatalk HD.

Please think about enabling the newer plugin. And thanks for such a closely engaged forum. It's great to see such engagement.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by jaredmorgs
                              I can't find the Zen forum in the Tapatalk HD for Android directory either.
                              I remember having issues finding it too, I think I ended up just searching "Zen" and then scrolling through the long list of results until I found it.

Comment

Working...