Thread: Avengers Chronicles Press

Default Avengers Chronicles Press

Hey Everyone, I will be posting news/interviews/videos from the press regarding Avengers Chronicles, I'll do my best to keep this updated but feel free to post any that you would like to share!

Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles assembles next week, ShackNews, June 2012

Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Gameplay Video From E3 2012, G4TV, June 2012

Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles has a release date, Destructoid, June 2012

Avengers Chronicles features the best pinball tables yet, Destructoid, June 2012

Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Hits PSN Tomorrow, PS Blog, June 2012

Review: Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles (Sony PS3), Diehard Gamefan, June 2012

Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles – The PS3 Attitude Review, PS3 Attitude, June 2012

Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles DLC Review, Empty Life Bar, June 2012

Zen Pinball 2: Avengers Chronicles DLC review, Games Radar, June 2012

Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Report Card, Noobschooler, June 2012

Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles (PS3) Review, Brutal Gamer, June 2012

Review: Avengers Assemble Awesomely In Marvel Pinball (Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network), GamerLive.tv, June 2012

How to create virtual pinball: behind the scenes of the Avenger Chronicles tables from Zen Studios, The Penny Arcade Report, June 2012

June 22 – Sonar – New Handheld and Downloadable Games, Electric Playground, June 2012 (VIDEO)

Marvel Pinball: The Avengers Chronicles, Gaming Ogre, July 2012

Inside: Marvel Pinball - Avengers Chronicles by Zen Studios, I Am A Network, July 2012

Review: Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles, VG Blogger, July 2012

Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles Review, Gaming Bolt, July 2012
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 07-25-2012 at 07:33 PM.

First article got the whole ZP2 thing wrong, when it was posted today, while the second article that was posted 4 days ago doesn't even mention ZP2...The third article got it spot on

here's fear itself and it looks and sounds awesome and a pong mini game nice! there's others here too
    http://www.g4tv.com/videos/58029/mar...ameplay-video/

hopefully will get zp2 soon but this will do for the time being for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    here's fear itself and it looks and sounds awesome and a pong mini game nice! there's others here too
    http://www.g4tv.com/videos/58029/mar...ameplay-video/

hopefully will get zp2 soon but this will do for the time being for sure
    We'll be getting ZP2 sometime from early to mid July. It was announced a few days ago.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    We'll be getting ZP2 sometime from early to mid July. It was announced a few days ago.
    "Mid to late July" according to the PS Blog.

Looks like "God is a Geek" already posted a review and then pulled it, probably because they're not supposed to do it prior to release. But here's what the first paragraph says thanks to the search engine.
    "Zen have triumphed again with this downloadable pack of corkers. They are truly masters of pinball design, but also have the knack of putting a license to superb use. "
    Sounds good so far.

Hey Barbie,

Thanks for posting all the new reviews for the game. But there's a lot more reviews since you posted. Each reviewer has their own preferences over which table they like more than others, but there's one thing that's consistent about all the reviews: Everybody loves this new set of tables from Zen Studios.

Great job Zen! Looking forward to playing the tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Hey Barbie,

Thanks for posting all the new reviews for the game. But there's a lot more reviews since you posted. Each reviewer has their own preferences over which table they like more than others, but there's one thing that's consistent about all the reviews: Everybody loves this new set of tables from Zen Studios.

Great job Zen! Looking forward to playing the tables.
    I'm not going to post everything, there will be a lot of coverage on this, and I don't have time to post all of them! If you do see a particularly amazing one that I missed, feel free to post it here.

I'm not going to post everything either, simply because it's sometimes hard to tell if they're reviewing the PS3 or XBox 360 version .

But I did find this very amusing review of the game just now. At least I found his description of the characters and settings personally amusing. Although, I don't agree with him that you have to know the characters and story to like particular tables. You can appreciate a table for the elegance of the design and playability itself.

Quarter to Three

Default IndiceVita reviews

We have made a spanish review here: http://indicevita.es/marvel-pinball-...les-t1169.html
    Information about the DLC Avengers Chronicles here: http://indicevita.es/marvel-pinball-...les-t1158.html

Thanks for your confidance Bobby

Signed: Ángel

ROD

This awesome short animation reminds me of the Avengers Chronicles

Last edited by ROD; 04-10-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Hey guys can't find the link to start a topic so I figured I would ask my question here, neways I need some tips for hitting the sink hole easily, it is the only thing stopping me from getting a monster score cos I always drain the ball when trying to change avengers any tips would be muchly
    Appreciated !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joshii_Boi View Post
    Hey guys can't find the link to start a topic
    That's because you have a low post count. I believe when you have 10 posts, then you are able to post threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshii_Boi View Post
    I need some tips for hitting the sink hole easily, it is the only thing stopping me from getting a monster score cos I always drain the ball when trying to change avengers any tips would be muchly
    A tip shot from the left flipper will get the ball into the sink hole, but make sure it has a running start (through the inlane). A tip shot from a captured position doesn't work well.

Ah ok I just joined ... Thanks for the heads up? What system are u playing on btw?

Ah that's where I'm going wrong I trap the ball first when ever I go for it thanks shogun00