Thread: 3D Solitaire - bug?

Default 3D Solitaire - bug?

Wish 3D solitaire had its own forum, BUT since it doesn't I was wondering what is causing the following:

I select to use my own picture as the background, but if I choose any 3D image that is not a photo taken with the 3DS camera, there is a small black border on the right and bottom of the image. Any reason for this? Just like the photos, these images would fill the screen when viewed on their own, so why not when viewed as a background image?

Anyway, cool solitaire game, glad you didn't skimp on the presentation like so many others do on download titles (high audio fidelity/60fps ftw!).

Quote Originally Posted by mintgreen View Post
    Wish 3D solitaire had its own forum, BUT since it doesn't I was wondering what is causing the following:

I select to use my own picture as the background, but if I choose any 3D image that is not a photo taken with the 3DS camera, there is a small black border on the right and bottom of the image. Any reason for this? Just like the photos, these images would fill the screen when viewed on their own, so why not when viewed as a background image?

Anyway, cool solitaire game, glad you didn't skimp on the presentation like so many others do on download titles (high audio fidelity/60fps ftw!).
    Thanks for letting us know! This should have its own forum, totally spaced it, haha I'll look into this image bug for you.

So, uh... any news?

Quote Originally Posted by mintgreen View Post
    So, uh... any news?
    Sorry, nothing yet.

Btw, moving this thread to the Solitaire forum

LOL Poor Zen's other games always getting covered up by Pinball

how big is the 3D image?

most of the time those black bars happen is because the image is way too big, and it just zooms in to make it fit.