Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mintgreen
    • Dec 2011

3D Solitaire - bug?

Wish 3D solitaire had its own forum, BUT since it doesn't I was wondering what is causing the following:

I select to use my own picture as the background, but if I choose any 3D image that is not a photo taken with the 3DS camera, there is a small black border on the right and bottom of the image. Any reason for this? Just like the photos, these images would fill the screen when viewed on their own, so why not when viewed as a background image?

Anyway, cool solitaire game, glad you didn't skimp on the presentation like so many others do on download titles (high audio fidelity/60fps ftw!).
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by mintgreen
    Wish 3D solitaire had its own forum, BUT since it doesn't I was wondering what is causing the following:

I select to use my own picture as the background, but if I choose any 3D image that is not a photo taken with the 3DS camera, there is a small black border on the right and bottom of the image. Any reason for this? Just like the photos, these images would fill the screen when viewed on their own, so why not when viewed as a background image?

Anyway, cool solitaire game, glad you didn't skimp on the presentation like so many others do on download titles (high audio fidelity/60fps ftw!).
    Thanks for letting us know! This should have its own forum, totally spaced it, haha I'll look into this image bug for you.

Comment

• mintgreen
      • Dec 2011

So, uh... any news?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by mintgreen
        So, uh... any news?
        Sorry, nothing yet.

Btw, moving this thread to the Solitaire forum

Comment

• LumaFan")
          Banned
          • May 2012

LOL Poor Zen's other games always getting covered up by Pinball

Comment

• seaking177
            • Jan 2012

how big is the 3D image?

most of the time those black bars happen is because the image is way too big, and it just zooms in to make it fit.

Comment

• AdamDilBosse
              • Sep 2018

3D Solitaire bug

Never found one that didnt have a bug or two. I just deal with it when I wanna play.

Comment

• toostrong
                Lurker
                • May 2019

Originally posted by AdamDilBosse
                Never found one that didnt have a bug or two. I just deal with it when I wanna play.
                I had similar bugs with early versions of Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10 but it seems the devs have fixed much of it and it's fun to play again.

Comment

• KendraMai
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2019

I didn't think so till you created the topic with such a question. Now I think yes, it is a bug.

Comment

Working...