Williams / Bally vol.5... possibly Halloween Fright Pack?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ImagineVP
    Pinhead
    • Mar 2019

Williams / Bally vol.5... possibly Halloween Fright Pack?

With the vol.5 pack delay drifting closer to October now, and game testers in telltale silent mode recently... the writing on the wall would seem to indicate an October release with an obvious Halloween themed pack. Maybe "Fright Night" pack? Hmmmm... if this tarrot card reading were to be accurate with those signs, what tables would be included? Monster Bash would be a no brainer, what else though? Addams Family? Elvira & The Party Monsters? The Creature From the Black Lagoon? What Bally / Williams Halloween themed tables am I missing?

New reflection in the crystal ball... remember that innocent pic a few months back with Gary Stern?... Maybe, just maybe in time for Halloween... Stern's Ghostbusters, The Munsters and Elvira's House of Horrors??? If so, this would be an incredible 1st offering from such a partnership. Thoughts? Other readings? Any Zen Channelers with a Ouija board?
  • cantankerous--
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2016

I hope you are right. I did hear a RUMOR, and it may or probably is nothing more than that, I certainly have no inside information regarding anything, but I read on a facebook page that someone who knows someone states that Funhouse was to be included in the next pack. If so, it would still be in keeping with the macabre theme of a halloween fright pack.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

Comment

• ImagineVP
      Pinhead
      • Mar 2019

re:

Originally posted by cantankerous--
      I hope you are right. I did hear a RUMOR, and it may or probably is nothing more than that, I certainly have no inside information regarding anything, but I read on a facebook page that someone who knows someone states that Funhouse was to be included in the next pack. If so, it would still be in keeping with the macabre theme of a halloween fright pack.
      The Stern Fright Night Pack would be the mind blowin reveal of the year for sure! Cyclone should have been released with Fun House and another carnival themed table for a "Crazy Carnie Pack". my $.02

Comment

• cantankerous--
        Pinball Wizard
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by ImagineVP
        The Stern Fright Night Pack would be the mind blowin reveal of the year for sure! Cyclone should have been released with Fun House and another carnival themed table for a "Crazy Carnie Pack". my $.02
        You know, that new addams family movie comes out soon. Hmmmmm

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

• tfhfony
          Pinball Wizard
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by ImagineVP
          With the vol.5 pack delay drifting closer to October now, and game testers in telltale silent mode recently... the writing on the wall would seem to indicate an October release with an obvious Halloween themed pack. Maybe "Fright Night" pack? Hmmmm... if this tarrot card reading were to be accurate with those signs, what tables would be included? Monster Bash would be a no brainer, what else though? Addams Family? Elvira & The Party Monsters? The Creature From the Black Lagoon? What Bally / Williams Halloween themed tables am I missing?

New reflection in the crystal ball... remember that innocent pic a few months back with Gary Stern?... Maybe, just maybe in time for Halloween... Stern's Ghostbusters, The Munsters and Elvira's House of Horrors??? If so, this would be an incredible 1st offering from such a partnership. Thoughts? Other readings? Any Zen Channelers with a Ouija board?
          Elvira? That would mean even more censorship from ZEN I'm afraid.
          https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
          https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• M!chel
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by tfhfony
            Elvira? That would mean even more censorship from ZEN I'm afraid.
            You should start playing on PC. No more censorship

Comment

• ALH2012
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by M!chel
              No.Zen shouldn't censor any table on any platform.Censoring pinball tables is just ridiculous and insulting.Insulting not only to the players but also to the original intent and creators of the tables.

Comment

• tfhfony
                Pinball Wizard
                • Mar 2013

I don't want a PC in my living room hooked up to my TV.
                ZEN should just stop the censorship on the consoles. There is no reason for it, except an overly political correct CEO @ ZEN who worries that his kids will see a woman in a bikini and get emotionally scarred for life because of this.

Comment

• DMR140
                  • May 2019

Would love to play the Munsters Premium table on FX3! It’s completely black and white and looks very very cool! If you haven’t seen it, make sure to check it out!

Comment

• M!chel
                    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by ALH2012
                    No.Zen shouldn't censor any table on any platform.Censoring pinball tables is just ridiculous and insulting.Insulting not only to the players but also to the original intent and creators of the tables.
                    Zen gives us the opportunity to play uncensored, on a PC.
                    It's up to us to take or leave that opportunity.

I don't want a PC in my living room hooked up to my TV.
                    ZEN should just stop the censorship on the consoles. There is no reason for it, except an overly political correct CEO @ ZEN who worries that his kids will see a woman in a bikini and get emotionally scarred for life because of this.
                    Weird excuse. PC builds can be really small these days, like the size of a console.
                    A console is in fact a PC, only very restricted in its possibilities.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Nov 2016

I think the simple reality is that they previously had a higher esrb and for whatever reason when they switched to pinball fx3 had to get a new one and got one that was lower and now because of their esrb must censor their tables in order to comply. It does not in anyway whatsoever change the overall spirit or fun of the tables and most here are probably too young to even notice the changes if it were not being overhyped by a handful of people.

sigpic

Comment

• tfhfony
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Mar 2013

Weird excuse. PC builds can be really small these days, like the size of a console.
                        A console is in fact a PC, only very restricted in its possibilities.
                        Short sighted view. It's not only about the size of the box. I don't even mentioned that. I play tons of games on my PS4, quite some of which aren't available for PC. It would mean I'd have to add another device to my setup, just for playing Pinball. And I would probably need to get a keyboard & mouse with the thing, as Windows doesn't really work that nicely with only a controler. Oh yes, true.. I will need to get a windows license & maintain it.

Life would be a lot easier if ZEN would just drop the censorship. An 8 year old isn't going to get emotionally damaged because of a decent bikini.

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
                          Pinhead
                          • May 2018

Short sighted view. It's not only about the size of the box. I don't even mentioned that. I play tons of games on my PS4, quite some of which aren't available for PC. It would mean I'd have to add another device to my setup, just for playing Pinball. And I would probably need to get a keyboard & mouse with the thing, as Windows doesn't really work that nicely with only a controler. Oh yes, true.. I will need to get a windows license & maintain it.

Life would be a lot easier if ZEN would just drop the censorship. An 8 year old isn't going to get emotionally damaged because of a decent bikini.
                          Plus let's factor in the extra expense of having to invest additional money for a PC. I'm a happy console gamer who doesn't have money to burn.

Comment

• M!chel
                            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by TuttiDeLeon
                            Plus let's factor in the extra expense of having to invest additional money for a PC. I'm a happy console gamer who doesn't have money to burn.
                            Invest additional money? Like owning a pc costs money every once in a while?
                            You can upgrade a pc, that's true. But like a console, you can also leave it like it is.

I'm not trying to get you guys into buying a pc. Just saying there's a way to play pfx3 uncensored.

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
                              Pinhead
                              • May 2018

Invest additional money? Like owning a pc costs money every once in a while?
                              You can upgrade a pc, that's true. But like a console, you can also leave it like it is.

I'm not trying to get you guys into buying a pc. Just saying there's a way to play pfx3 uncensored.
                              Ummmmm...no? I mean "Invest additional money" as in I don't own a PC & I'd need to purchase one. Also, Tony's point about extra space being taken up is valid, @ least from my perspective. I don't care about the censorship, I really don't, I just can't see anyone who does actually buying a PC as a means to circumvent it.

Comment

Working...