Thread: Fastest Levelling Up on Epic Quest

Talking Fastest Levelling Up on Epic Quest

Hey guys!

For some strange reason I feel like grinding my level up on the Epic Quest table. Does anyone know what the fastest way to level up on that table is?
    I wouldn't be playing for high score or caring about that for the moment... I just want to do whatever would get the most XP and level up quickly.

Thanks and have a super awesome Monday (hah)

Just grind out beating monsters and the skeleton/bat modes.

The bat frenzy can get you a lot of XP. If you are good about hitting the forest shot that leads to the bumpers you can extend the time limit and just keep the mode going for a long time. I've killed almost 200 bats in one go. It was worth a lot of XP and I gained about 4 levels all at once.

Thanks for the tips! The bat frenzy definitely seems like a good way to do it!

I actually find the Skelton Mission much easier to do than the Bat Frenzy. Pure EXP wise, bat frenzy is prolly the best but I have a hard time not thinking about score and extra balls at all and it is way too easy to lose a ball on Bat Frenzy. I am currently at 90 and gain about 5 levels per game at this point, playing "for real." Anyone know if it "just" 50m bonus for hitting Level 100 or is it, as rumored, does it double your current score?

The bat frenzy does rack up the points if you can keep it going. Skeleton mode can also rake in some points. A tip for starting the skeleton mode, if you have two balls locked in the princess wheel, you can do this mode with one ball. The second ball doesn't launch until you drain the first ball.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    The bat frenzy does rack up the points if you can keep it going. Skeleton mode can also rake in some points. A tip for starting the skeleton mode, if you have two balls locked in the princess wheel, you can do this mode with one ball. The second ball doesn't launch until you drain the first ball.
    I think that was confirmed as just an iOS 'variation', nobody on the 360 could confirm it and there some who said no.

I've been doing the bay frenzy and had a question... if I lose the ball during the frenzy, do I still get the XP for the bats I found? Or does the mode have to end without the player losing a ball to get the XP?

thanks if anyone knows!

You get the XP even if you lose the ball. My best runs definitely ended in drains.