Thread: Ordered Thor and Charged...but no Thor

Default Ordered Thor and Charged...but no Thor

I have the iPhone version of Zen Pinball and really enjoy it. Bought Epic Quest and then wanted to have a go at Thor. Unfortunately, Zen Studios charged me $1.99 for the game but I do not have it. It's wanting to charge me another $1.99 in order to download.

What are the steps I need to take in order to either get my $1.99 back or to simply be able to play the Thor game I paid for in the first place?

Order Number: M3NVZ79S49
    Receipt Date: 08/15/12
    Order Total: $1.99

Zen Pinball, Thor Table
    ZEN STUDIOS LTD. In-App Purchase $1.99

It's a known glitch between the game and the Apple Store. Just click on OK at the purchase prompt. The Apple Store will see that you already bought the table and it will let you download it at no additional charge.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    It's a known glitch between the game and the Apple Store. Just click on OK at the purchase prompt. The Apple Store will see that you already bought the table and it will let you download it at no additional charge.
    Yep-- It won't charge you twice, thanks for helping, Shogun!

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Got it. Nicely done - I appreciate the heads-up.