Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: soundtracks for Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball

  1. #1
    Member bazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Santiago from Chile
    Posts
    68

    Default soundtracks for Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball

    Hi, I'm new and i was wondering if there is any compilation or way to hear all the tables themes in Marvel Pinball and/or Zen Pinball
    also there are any plans to bring some of the Pinball FX tables (like rome for example) to Zen Pinball?
    thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bazz View Post
    Hi, I'm new and i was wondering if there is any compilation or way to hear all the tables themes in Marvel Pinball and/or Zen Pinball
    also there are any plans to bring some of the Pinball FX tables (like rome for example) to Zen Pinball?
    thanks
    Here's the soundtrack for Marvel Pinball and Mars

    http://zenstudios.bandcamp.com/album...nal-soundtrack

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bazz View Post
    Hi, I'm new and i was wondering if there is any compilation or way to hear all the tables themes in Marvel Pinball and/or Zen Pinball
    also there are any plans to bring some of the Pinball FX tables (like rome for example) to Zen Pinball?
    thanks
    Welcome!! We've had a lot of requests for PFX tables to cross over to ZP, and vice versa, and we've talked about it, not sure if/when it would happen though.

  4. #4
    Member bazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Santiago from Chile
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Here's the soundtrack for Marvel Pinball and Mars

    http://zenstudios.bandcamp.com/album...nal-soundtrack
    thanks, too bad there aren't all the themes but this is nice


    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Welcome!! We've had a lot of requests for PFX tables to cross over to ZP, and vice versa, and we've talked about it, not sure if/when it would happen though.
    good to know, i would love to see them as dlc in ZP2

  5. #5

    Default

    is there any chance a soundtrack for zen pinball or pinball fx 2 will be released? i'd love to get the music for sorcerer's lair and paranormal.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bearded_Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montgomery, AL, US
    Posts
    399

    Default

    I would also like to formally request that all of the table soundtracks be made available.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

    Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Would be funky if all the soundtracks were made available(perhaps as dlc, i'd also pay for them) and would be awesome if all the exclusive tables were made available for all.Especially the latter really should happen imo.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    Would be funky if all the soundtracks were made available(perhaps as dlc, i'd also pay for them) and would be awesome if all the exclusive tables were made available for all.Especially the latter really should happen imo.
    We've had lots of requests and we'd love to do it...we'll see

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We've had lots of requests and we'd love to do it...we'll see
    Sounds like all is set....let's do this!

  10. #10

    Default

    I was thinking of recording the music for sorcerers lair, fear itself and paranormal when the update comes out so I can listen to them on my iPod.

    Would it be alright if I posted them as a YouTube video or a download on here so other members can listen to them too? I would never do anything with zen's permission first.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auradragon9 View Post
    I was thinking of recording the music for sorcerers lair, fear itself and paranormal when the update comes out so I can listen to them on my iPod.

    Would it be alright if I posted them as a YouTube video or a download on here so other members can listen to them too? I would never do anything with zen's permission first.
    Yeah that Fear Itself is one of the best tracks that Zen has for the pinball tables. It's personally my favorite.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  12. #12
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Yeah that Fear Itself is one of the best tracks that Zen has for the pinball tables. It's personally my favorite.
    +1 right here... heck that and the Geometry Wars Soundtrack is burnt into my mind


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  13. #13
    Member Space-Walk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Infinity Gauntlet has one epic score. Very nice job with the music there.
    When talking about the unknown... Anything is possible.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I do like the music that plays on Fear Itself during that bit with the Odin neutral ball. Found myself pausing the game just to listen to it clearly.
    PSN - TysonBane

  15. #15
    Member bazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Santiago from Chile
    Posts
    68

    Default

    so there isn't any news of releasing all the ost of zen pinball 2?
    Last edited by bazz; 11-27-2012 at 12:26 AM.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Bearded_Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montgomery, AL, US
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We've had lots of requests and we'd love to do it...we'll see
    All I have to say is:

    nike.jpg

    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

    Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •