Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bazz
    • Jun 2012

hi everybody

hi my name is Bastian but you guys can call me Bazz, i have always been a big pinball fan from childhood, going frequently to the arcades (and to this day, even though they are now harder to find) back in the day i could expend hours upon hours playing tables like Medieval Madness, Black Hole, the Twilight Zone, etc etc,
    Nowadays i play most pinball thanks to zen studios games, i love playing Zen pinball and Marvel Pinball ( i specially like this one seens i'm a comic geek even though i'm more of a dc fan than a marvel fan) on my ps3
    i came to this forums because sadly there aren't many places on which i can talk about pinball and the fact that most of my friends aren't into it, i hope to find nice people to which i can play here
    thanks.

P.D: if anyone wants to add me on psn my ID is bazztv i have Zen Pinball (plus mars and excalibur table) and marvel pinball (the only tables i don't have is Fantastic four and Captain America)
  • snakeman07
    Banned
    • Jan 2012

Welcome aboard! You'll find plenty of people to talk about pinball on here, no worries there

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Feel free to add me if you'd like, my gamertag is BarbieBobomb on PSN & XBLA

Comment

• shogun00
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2011

Welcome to the forums!

Originally posted by bazz
        i hope to find nice people to which i can play here
        You'll learn real quickly that pinball communities (especially this one) are extremely friendly and laid back. It's mainly because we are desperate in getting new blood into pinball.

Comment

• Rafie
          • May 2012

Welcome Bazz! We LA LA LA LOOOVE pinball here. We're all cool and the community is fantastic! I love it! Please feel free to add me on both systems if you have it. My tags are in the sig BEEEEELOW!!!
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Mungoholly
            • Jul 2012

Hey everyone,only just realised there was a forum for my favourite digital pinball game...great to be here!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by mungoholly
              hey everyone,only just realised there was a forum for my favourite digital pinball game...great to be here!
              Welcome!!!

Comment

Working...