Thread: Zen Bungie Diving?

Lightbulb Zen Bungie Diving?

A thought to send up the chain of command (perhaps?):

With microstock, more or less, dissemboweling bungie over halo rights - I would think there is still untapped potential with them as a company. They say they have big projects, but who wouldn't in their shoes?

Have you considered any potential partnership? The rights to the later games may be in dispute, but I know Bungie still has some rights to early story points in the games, and the entire expanded universe before 343 was extorted into being. Alternatively, if halo doesn't sound like your cup of tea- bungie had such a solid creative staff before; my guess is the ordeal has ruined their morale. A lil kick in the bumpers from the number 1 indie game of all time, might be just what they were looking for.

Plus, you'd be heroes fer rescuing such a monumental franchise. Being a hero rarely turns out poorly for the superhero... Just saying.

Halo Pinball? Could be really cool! I'll pass your ideas along to the team

OH MY GOSH!!! This would be good! Unfortunately Bungie is no longer with the Halo franchise. It's 343 Industries. Still I understand the concept though. Zen already has a relationship with Microsoft, so this could even bring Halo fans to pinball as well. Zen would literally sell millions digitally. I'm smiling from ear to ear right now.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    OH MY GOSH!!! This would be good! Unfortunately Bungie is no longer with the Halo franchise. It's 343 Industries. Still I understand the concept though. Zen already has a relationship with Microsoft, so this could even bring Halo fans to pinball as well. Zen would literally sell millions digitally. I'm smiling from ear to ear right now.
    That's actually the thing with the legal disputes and 343. MS basically consumed a chunk of bungie staff, but there's conflict over halo franchise rights. I know that E. Nyland(sp?), One of the prominent storyboard writers, can't finish his own series of expanded universe books because he works for 343. Bungie couldn't have lost everything... Right?

But yea, if something could be pulled off - it'd be legendary (cue: drum-sting)
    If life's really just a game, it was designed to be played co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireGrin1221 View Post
    That's actually the thing with the legal disputes and 343. MS basically consumed a chunk of bungie staff, but there's conflict over halo franchise rights. I know that E. Nyland(sp?), One of the prominent storyboard writers, can't finish his own series of expanded universe books because he works for 343. Bungie couldn't have lost everything... Right?

But yea, if something could be pulled off - it'd be legendary (cue: drum-sting)
    Legal situations always complicates things, eh? Well I still would hope that Zen could do a Halo table. That would be unearthly! (pun intended)
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony