Thread: All Achievements 100% club

Default All Achievements 100% club

Hi P-Wizards,

I played pinball fx1 and 2 for many years on my old Xbox360. Recently I tranfered all the pinball fx2 tables to pinball fx3 (Windows) and bought all the missing tables for pinball fx3. For some reason I could not complete all the achievements from fx1 and fx2. I still miss like 3 achievements from FX1, for example the V-12 achievement. I also could not beat Loki on the Thor table in FX2. This kept me from getting FX2 on 100%. I tried Loki about 50+ times, but still could not beat him. I still remember one time I got to Loki 3 times in a row with 1 ball, but still didn't beat him.

However, I started playing FX3 on 2019-08-05 and completed the last achievement yesterday (2019-09-24). Of course I very happy with this result, I like to set myself some goal and try to accomplish that. When I take a look at trueachievements, I only see 9 others that have completed all achievement for FX3 including all DLC's (I know that more then 9 people have all achievements, but still pretty low count).

So I would like to know are the achievements from FX3 much easier then FX2 and FX1? What do you guys think? I read somewhere that Venom, Portal, Archer and Calrissian Chronicles are the most difficult achievents to get. But for some reasons I beated these table in 5 tries or less. In my experience the Portal and Venom tables are kind of easy. Venom because as long as you capture the ball in the left lane you can lose the ball as many times as you want and still keep playing on the same ball. And Portal I played for the second time and defeated Glados 3 times in a row, each time the fight got easier because I disabled more and more turrets for the end fight. So during the Glados fight I already disabled 3 turret before the fight even begon. You also get an unlimited ball saver so what I did was capture one ball (let all the other ball drain) take a shot and repeat.

Anyway, I set myself a new personal goal, to complete all the challenges and unlock all the mastery rewards. After that I'm ready to try to get some top 10 high scores I already got some top 30 spots, when I was not even trying.

Wish you all the best of luck!
    Oh and before I forget.....Zen, thank you very much for all these years of fun! Keep it up, and I hope you will release some new tables in the near future (the sooner the better

Quote Originally Posted by MadMuffin View Post
    Hi P-Wizards,

I played pinball fx1 and 2 for many years on my old Xbox360. Recently I tranfered all the pinball fx2 tables to pinball fx3 (Windows) and bought all the missing tables for pinball fx3. For some reason I could not complete all the achievements from fx1 and fx2. I still miss like 3 achievements from FX1, for example the V-12 achievement. I also could not beat Loki on the Thor table in FX2. This kept me from getting FX2 on 100%. I tried Loki about 50+ times, but still could not beat him. I still remember one time I got to Loki 3 times in a row with 1 ball, but still didn't beat him.

However, I started playing FX3 on 2019-08-05 and completed the last achievement yesterday (2019-09-24). Of course I very happy with this result, I like to set myself some goal and try to accomplish that. When I take a look at trueachievements, I only see 9 others that have completed all achievement for FX3 including all DLC's (I know that more then 9 people have all achievements, but still pretty low count).

So I would like to know are the achievements from FX3 much easier then FX2 and FX1? What do you guys think? I read somewhere that Venom, Portal, Archer and Calrissian Chronicles are the most difficult achievents to get. But for some reasons I beated these table in 5 tries or less. In my experience the Portal and Venom tables are kind of easy. Venom because as long as you capture the ball in the left lane you can lose the ball as many times as you want and still keep playing on the same ball. And Portal I played for the second time and defeated Glados 3 times in a row, each time the fight got easier because I disabled more and more turrets for the end fight. So during the Glados fight I already disabled 3 turret before the fight even begon. You also get an unlimited ball saver so what I did was capture one ball (let all the other ball drain) take a shot and repeat.

Anyway, I set myself a new personal goal, to complete all the challenges and unlock all the mastery rewards. After that I'm ready to try to get some top 10 high scores I already got some top 30 spots, when I was not even trying.

Wish you all the best of luck!
    Oh and before I forget.....Zen, thank you very much for all these years of fun! Keep it up, and I hope you will release some new tables in the near future (the sooner the better
    Well done! I'm three short from all the achievements on Pinball FX2. I haven't played the last three where I still need to get the achievements. I have access now to an Xbox 360 for the next week or so, so maybe I'll see if I can get to 100%. Defeating Loki on Thor was definitely one of the hardest along with Ultimo on Ironman and I recall that I struggled with Blade and Mars as well (Pyramid multiball). I barely played FX1, the physics just didn't work for me.

On FX3 I'm not going for the achievements again (well, not at this stage) as I'm enjoying the Williams tables on Classic Arcade too much. I don't know what the challenges and mastery awards are, so it is probably not something I'll go for. I do feel though that FX3's achievements are much easier. For example on FX2 you have to defeat Loki on Thor to get the achievement similarly to Ultimo on Ironman. In FX3 you only have to start the wizard mode to get the achievement and that is the hardest of the achievements. For example on Medieval Madness you only have to start the Battle for the Kingdom and then the achievement immediately pops up. It took me quite a few more games before I was able to actually finish the mode and defeat the King of Payne. Also on Theatre of Magic you only have to start the Grand Finale and not finish it. The other thing about FX2 was that they had 3 achievements for their initial tables, until they started getting close to the 100 achievement cap, whereafter they only had one achievement for the remaining tables. Those initial tables thus had an easy, intermediate, and hard achievement with the hard one usually being you had to finish the wizard mode.

Out of interest - I set my own goals and have done so for years. My goals are usually to; get the achievement for a table (which I explained now is probably easier on FX3), finish the wizard mode, get a benchmark score (for many of zen tables that is 1 billion for me, but on tables such as Rome I think I had it at 300 million), and get a top 10 score. I never go for the top scores because the guys that go for that are relentless and will just keep on pushing the scores higher and higher to ridiculous levels. I just don't have that kind of time or frankly the inclination to go for that.

Akos and Jeno have been teasing us on the Discord forum about an announcement so it should be imminent
    Last edited by Cloda; 09-25-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread