Thread: servers still down - and other frustrations

Angry servers still down - and other frustrations

plus if you try to invite to a casual game you can only select warmup in 4 of the 5 courses

stronghold you can invite to all difficulties but can not successfully get friends to join or even start the game

plus i cannot publish my new holes or play my published holes

i know there have been a few posts about this problem but i decided to add to the rantings

also

will you even fix the crashing problems with this game. it is particularly problematic when playing 4 doubles ball on and really bad playing teams ball on - ball off can crash but ball ON is the main problem.

If other online games do not crash for my friends and I then you can't blame out connections. If we can play call of duty with up to 18 people and not crash then i really do not understand why we can't get thru a simple mini golf game playing ball ON.

So please don't do not respond to this issue by putting the blame on our internet connections.

99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of other online games do not crash. So the problem must be in the game design or the servers you use - not sure how PS3 servers work but it's obvious the problem is not with the players.

ok rant over...

ooops no it;'s not

and can you fix the obstacle in the ancient temple courses - it has been raised many time but we seem to be ignored on this issue also

it is the obstacle that you have to hit the ball up a ramp and hit the circle stone. you go into the trough and the circle stone revolves and spits you out on the other side of the obstacle.

in multi player only the first person gets thru. everyone else gets stuck in the trough no matter if you hit the circle stone target properly or not

many have said that this resets every 2 shots but i doesn't. in over 2 years of playing the game it's still a horror, ever time we see a hole with the obstacle in it we all give up the hole.

and the catapult in stronghold is particularly dodgy - rarely does it fling you in the right direction.

Angry Well stated !

Quote Originally Posted by PeeJai View Post
    plus if you try to invite to a casual game you can only select warmup in 4 of the 5 courses

stronghold you can invite to all difficulties but can not successfully get friends to join or even start the game

plus i cannot publish my new holes or play my published holes

i know there have been a few posts about this problem but i decided to add to the rantings

also

will you even fix the crashing problems with this game. it is particularly problematic when playing 4 doubles ball on and really bad playing teams ball on - ball off can crash but ball ON is the main problem.

If other online games do not crash for my friends and I then you can't blame out connections. If we can play call of duty with up to 18 people and not crash then i really do not understand why we can't get thru a simple mini golf game playing ball ON.

So please don't do not respond to this issue by putting the blame on our internet connections.

99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of other online games do not crash. So the problem must be in the game design or the servers you use - not sure how PS3 servers work but it's obvious the problem is not with the players.

ok rant over...

ooops no it;'s not

and can you fix the obstacle in the ancient temple courses - it has been raised many time but we seem to be ignored on this issue also

it is the obstacle that you have to hit the ball up a ramp and hit the circle stone. you go into the trough and the circle stone revolves and spits you out on the other side of the obstacle.

in multi player only the first person gets thru. everyone else gets stuck in the trough no matter if you hit the circle stone target properly or not

many have said that this resets every 2 shots but i doesn't. in over 2 years of playing the game it's still a horror, ever time we see a hole with the obstacle in it we all give up the hole.

and the catapult in stronghold is particularly dodgy - rarely does it fling you in the right direction.
    Yes the game has flaws, but the biggest right now is that the server is still down! Monday, July 2 and this is beyond ridiculous! I would say please get it online to be nice, but it seems obvious to me that people's patience is wearing very thin.

We are aware that there are issues and we're working to bring the servers back online, please be patient.