Thread: IronMan (UGGGGH)

Default IronMan (UGGGGH)

OK so I had my best game yet last night. Barely took over first place. I was one locked multiball away from ultimo! I am determined to at least get to him to see what I need to do and also see if the score goes through the roof like when I faced Dracula on Blade! Did I mention I hate this table LOL! If for nothing else its the hardest table of the 8 so far!

I just want to add this. If your wanting to get to Ultimo do yourself a favor and complete shield multiball first! Do not save it for last!!
    Last edited by Tech101; 07-06-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    I am determined to at least get to him to see what I need to do
    I can tell you what you need to do. You need to hit Ultimo 10 times with a flame ball. Just hit the lit ramps/orbits to light the ball on fire, but it's not as easy as it sounds though. Ultimo is huge and he blocks most ramp/orbit paths and you're dealing with a multiball to boot.

and also see if the score goes through the roof like when I faced Dracula on Blade!
    Nope! This table is really low scoring. Defeating Ultimo will only net you 20 million points. Each flame ball hit to Ultimo nets you 1 million points and you get a 10 million point bonus (and a cool animation) if you defeat him.

Default Ugggh AGAIN!

So I finally get to Ultimo and fail miserably. No big deal right. Wrong. If you fail you have to start back at the beginning!

Thanks Shogun but I think I'm done with that table for a long time LOL!

So I finally get to Ultimo and fail miserably. No big deal right. Wrong. If you fail you have to start back at the beginning!

Thanks Shogun but I think I'm done with that table for a long time LOL!
    Well, how many hits are needed to defeat him? The console version has 10 hits, but they might have made the 3DS version easier...
    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Oskari14 View Post
    Well, how many hits are needed to defeat him? The console version has 10 hits, but they might have made the 3DS version easier...
    Well Marvel Pinball 3D and ZP3D are the same as the console versions, just smaller size and 3D effect. It wouldn't be likely that Zen would change the table to make it confusing or anything. So I'd say 10 hits still

I wish I knew. I got about 2-3 hits on him. Really hard. I just wish I didn't have to re-do all the missions again to get back to him!

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Well Marvel Pinball 3D and ZP3D are the same as the console versions, just smaller size and 3D effect. It wouldn't be likely that Zen would change the table to make it confusing or anything. So I'd say 10 hits still
    Usually they are same, but for example the Shaman table in ZP3D has easier casting. You actually don't need to lock a ball to spell cast while console version requires doing it.

I wish I knew. I got about 2-3 hits on him. Really hard. I just wish I didn't have to re-do all the missions again to get back to him!
    I hope that they'd change that...
    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Oskari14 is right Lumafan. Shaman got that change! I've seen online footage of it being played so who knows if they had decided to make any changes to the 3ds version of Iron Man?!

Banned

Oskari14 is right Lumafan. Shaman got that change! I've seen online footage of it being played so who knows if they had decided to make any changes to the 3ds version of Iron Man?!
    In Shaman, I've never even gotten that far so I didn't notice the changes from console. And from someone who does not have a lot of experience with this and pinball, I'm bound to make mistakes!!!!!!!!