Thread: Wii U Plans?

Banned

Post Wii U Plans?

Ah, now wouldn't Marvel Pinball or an exclusive Wii U table series for the next- gen Wii U be awesome? Running in better graphics than both PS3 and Xbox 360 right now. Any plans on bringing it to the Wii U Zen? Just imagine that state of art master-piece on the
    innovative Wii U Gamepad! IN FULL HD 1080!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Running in speeds of light and Nintendo Network. Miiverse too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All in Holiday 2012!

Only one can dream? Can he?

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Ah, now wouldn't Marvel Pinball or an exclusive Wii U table series for the next- gen Wii U be awesome? Running in better graphics than both PS3 and Xbox 360 right now. Any plans on bringing it to the Wii U Zen? Just imagine that state of art master-piece on the
    innovative Wii U Gamepad! IN FULL HD 1080!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Running in speeds of light and Nintendo Network. Miiverse too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All in Holiday 2012!

Only one can dream? Can he?
    Well that may be a possibility. The interview with the gentlemen that answered questions about Marvel Pinball 3D was vague, but hopeful because they already have a relationship with Nintendo. I don't see why not. The PS3 has exclusives, the 360 has theirs, so why not for Nintendo, right?! We can only hope. I for one am looking forward to it as I will have a WiiU on launch day...whenever it drops!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Banned

Default Wii U Exclusive tables!

Now a Ninty Pinball table series would be cool! Could be a Wii U and 3DS only exclusive. I also heard that Nintendo is offering crazy incentives on their Wii U eShop.

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Now a Ninty Pinball table series would be cool! Could be a Wii U and 3DS only exclusive. I also heard that Nintendo is offering crazy incentives on their Wii U eShop.
    Really now?! I guess I'll go on and find out for myself.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Marvel Pinball has already been confirmed for the Wii U, guys!

Banned

Hope we get something special or unique from the others especially with that Gamepad.

Banned

-@TECH Here it is!

As much as I hate the idea of Zen's attention being further divided by supporting yet another ecosystem, it's hard not to imagine the possibilities of pinball on the Wuu. You could actually play in both portrait and landscape mode simultaneously, the way the tablet works.

And Miiverse. I don't know how any developer is going to resist being plugged into a gaming oriented social network that robust. It's super cool, and we're all using it constantly.

Banned

Wii U is great for pinball! You can switch from TV to Gamepad. You chat and compare scores on Miiverse, ask questions.

This video covers the Wii U eShop, Miiverse and Friend List:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLSemcrQHoY;)

I may have to take out a loan if Zen comes to Wii U any time soon!

According to Barbie, there are definite plans to release ZP on the WiiU. They haven't been announced yet. Hopefully we will hear something towards the end of the year or beginning of the new year. I would so LOVE a Super Mario themed table to commemorate Nintendo on their new console launch. That would be awesome.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82