Thread: Pinball FX2 VR makes me happy.

Default Pinball FX2 VR makes me happy.

I love pinball machines. When I was a kid, I played with a toy pinball machine and thought it was the coolest thing ever. When I got a GameCube, I got a game called Pinball: Hall of Fame Gotlieb collection. When I go to arcades, I have to do the pinball machine at some point.

This morning I got Pinball FX2 VR, and it definitely scratches that itch. It's really neat being able to look around the pinball table as if one's in front of me. The physics feel real and consistent. The tables are beautiful, I feel like a lot of time and care was taken to make them look good. Unfortunately, I feel it's rather pricy. You get 3 tables upfront and it's like 50 more to get the rest. I personally got the season 1 pass which is $25 extra and gives you 5 more tables. However, I feel it's justified because the tables look and feel really good. I really felt like I had my own personal pinball machine to use in front of me, which is simply awesome. Needless to say, I spent at least 3 hours today in pinball.fedloan irs.gov easybib
    Last edited by DavidJones; 10-01-2019 at 11:32 AM.