Results 1 to 63 of 63

Thread: Planet Minigolf Future

  1. #1

    Default Planet Minigolf Future

    Ok I have been on these forums since the game came out. Went round and round with the devs that come on here about the problems they cannot fix because of how they set up the code. So been away for at least a year, and was wondering what the future of the series is going to be.

    1st of all they cannot fix the problems until they make a newer version of the game, just thought I would let some of you newer players know they admitted that.

    2nd, we need true leaderboards for wins and losses, not just how much someone can bang the ball around and score style points. Sure make a leaderboard for that too, but wins and losses needs its own leaderboard.

    3rd, take the rediculous percentage thing away, put things back to the way they were in the beginning as for swing. All one has to do is write down what percentage they used for each hole and shot, and each time they play it afterwards everything is automatic. You HAVE TO take that away, it is not a game with that on there. Or at least have different levels of play, like an amateur mode that gives the percentages of your swing, and and advanced mode that does not.

    and finally, when is the next version coming out? IF not, just say so, but tell us something. I loved the 1st one until you messed it up with the dl for the Move Controll, haven't played it since. If your not going to make a new one, let us know.
    Last edited by MLT24; 07-23-2012 at 09:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3

    Default Please give us hope for Planet Minigolf 2

    Im also registred since PM1 came out and I loved this game. This was the best Minigolf I´ve ever seen. And i played it until today with my friends. So please say something to us and give us hope for Planet Minigolf 2. Zen Pinball 2 is ready and has reached goldstaus, and i think time is comming for PM2.

    Hopeful greetings from Germany

    Zen i love your games

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dozuki View Post
    Im also registred since PM1 came out and I loved this game. This was the best Minigolf I´ve ever seen. And i played it until today with my friends. So please say something to us and give us hope for Planet Minigolf 2. Zen Pinball 2 is ready and has reached goldstaus, and i think time is comming for PM2.

    Hopeful greetings from Germany

    Zen i love your games
    Thanks! I don't know if we are planning on making Planet Minigolf 2, but we've had a few requests for it lately I will certainly let the team know about your request!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17

    Default I'd also like to cast my vote for Planet Minigolf 2.

    I think everyone on this forum really..., REALLY wanted this game to succeed and become a full series. I've played several golf/minigolf games on many different platforms (PC, Xbox, PS3, and Droid phone), and I can honestly say that none of them even come close to how much fun I had with Planet Minigolf.

    Now, I haven't seen any sales figures, profits, or losses that took place with the first Planet Minigolf. I understand that this is strictly a business decision for you guys, so I can see why it wouldn't be appealing to make a sequel to a game if the original wasn't meeting sales goals. But, we wouldn't actually take the time to make these posts for a game franchise we didn't see great potential for. I don't think you guys realize just how impressed the community was with the outstanding level design, dead-on precise physics, and gorgeous visuals this game offered.

    Some of the most successful game franchises out there started off with flops, but it was a learning experience, and the end result was even better than what the developers had initially imagined. We've got your back, Zen!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shipwrecksos View Post
    I think everyone on this forum really..., REALLY wanted this game to succeed and become a full series. I've played several golf/minigolf games on many different platforms (PC, Xbox, PS3, and Droid phone), and I can honestly say that none of them even come close to how much fun I had with Planet Minigolf.

    Now, I haven't seen any sales figures, profits, or losses that took place with the first Planet Minigolf. I understand that this is strictly a business decision for you guys, so I can see why it wouldn't be appealing to make a sequel to a game if the original wasn't meeting sales goals. But, we wouldn't actually take the time to make these posts for a game franchise we didn't see great potential for. I don't think you guys realize just how impressed the community was with the outstanding level design, dead-on precise physics, and gorgeous visuals this game offered.

    Some of the most successful game franchises out there started off with flops, but it was a learning experience, and the end result was even better than what the developers had initially imagined. We've got your back, Zen!
    Thank you so much for your support. I (and all of us here at Zen) appreciate you taking the time to write to us and let us know what you think!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.
    alton

  7. #7

    Default

    Hey guys, just got word today that we are in fact planning on doing a second Planet Minigolf!

  8. #8
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey guys, just got word today that we are in fact planning on doing a second Planet Minigolf!
    Cool! Let's hope that this version gets lots of DLC.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Cool! Let's hope that this version gets lots of DLC.
    From what I've heard so far, it's gonna be pretty rad! I'll let you all know more details when the time comes

  10. #10
    Member iCub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK & Canada
    Posts
    69

    Default

    This is great news! I bought Planet Minigolf when it first came out, but with one thing and another, I never really got around to playing it. Being a regular reader of the threads on here for ZP2, I noticed that there was a tournament running so I thought I would boot up the game for a try. So glad I did; I tanked in the tournament but I am now belatedly enjoying the single player mode very much. I went and grabbed the 1 available DLC pack at the weekend and have even got a couple of friends to buy the game on the strength of my recommendation.

    I will certainly be keeping an eye out for any news on the sequel.

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Posts
    25

    Default Thanks shogun!

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Cool! Let's hope that this version gets lots of DLC.
    Now I have the memo! Thanks shogun for putting me on to this.

    I will be looking for announcements on this one! I hope it contains a 3D option as well.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3

    Default Still hope?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey guys, just got word today that we are in fact planning on doing a second Planet Minigolf!
    Is there still hope for a version 2? Planet Minigolf is such a fantastic game and I play it every weekend with friends for hours long. Even a simple port of the current game on the PS4 would be great.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Is there still hope for a version 2? Planet Minigolf is such a fantastic game and I play it every weekend with friends for hours long. Even a simple port of the current game on the PS4 would be great.
    Yes! I believe we have plans to release it sometime next year.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    This just got me excited! Now, let's hope it comes out with cross-buy for the Vita.

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Damn, if this would come out for vita :O... It would finally hook me on to the vita, cause of PM2

  16. #16

    Default Release date

    Do we have a release date for the new planet Minigolf game yet? Also what platforms will it be coming out on?

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ennogs View Post
    Do we have a release date for the new planet Minigolf game yet? Also what platforms will it be coming out on?
    No news on this yet, sorry.

  18. #18

    Default

    I think Planet Minigolf is by far the best mini golf game ever released. I am amazed that it was not a heavy seller. I really hope the new version is coming out soon.

    While the game is great there are some bugs such as

    The shrines. Only the first player is able to get though everybody else just gets stuck in the shrine.

    The concrete see saws. Once the first player has gone over the see saw any other players left cannot get over as the see saw is up. Also sometimes for every player the see saw is slightly raised making it impossible to get over it.

    Sometimes the viewing angles are hard due to something getting in the way like the leaves of trees.

    You quite often get disconnected from the server when playing an online game.

    I think if the bugs are ironed out for the new game it will hopefully be a heavy seller.


    What I would like to see in the new game

    The bugs ironed out.

    Keep the ability to create and upload holes and courses.

    Keep the three types of putting styles. I totally disagree with some reviews that say the controls are not good in the current game.

    Give us the ability to download user created courses to our hard drives. With the current version there are over 63,000 holes but they all sadly the sit on the server. When the server eventually gets permanently switched off we will just be left with the original courses. It would be a shame to lose all the user created courses.

    I mostly play random local multiplay courses nowadays with a friend. After playing a random course it would be nice at the end if you got asked if you would like to play another random course. At the moment after playing a random course you have to go back and set it up again. The same for an online game. At the end of an online game it would be nice if the both players get asked if they would like to play another random course.

    A PC version.

    More power ups. The power ups are great and really help make some courses. I like all the power ups in the current game and think they should all be kept for the new game. I would just like to see some new ones added as well.

    More obstacles/traps. Keep the current ones but also add more new ones.

    Keep the Soho and Polar Station type courses. These are often by far the best holes/courses to play.

    Give us the ability to have more than one player online from the console or PC. What I mean is if I am on my PS3 and a friend comes to visit I can choose a random multiplay course to play with him but it would be nice if we could both play a random online course against somebody else.

    More DLC. It's shame only one DLC was released for the current game.

    The other players ball to never get in the way of another player. Sometimes when teeing off if your opponent fluffs his tee shot their ball gets in your way. I find that a bit unfair. Sometimes their mistake stops you getting a hole in one.

    There should be a minimum length for user created courses. Some of the user created courses in the current game are ridiculously short and are very easy hole in ones. Having a minimum length for a course would stop that happening.

    In the multiplayer game is would be good if you could choose what user create course you want to play as well the option of playing a random course.

    I would be interested to see what other bugs people have found and what they would like to see in the new game.
    Last edited by ennogs; 06-20-2014 at 12:43 AM.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    No news on this yet, sorry.
    Is a new version still coming out or has it been cancelled?

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ennogs View Post
    Is a new version still coming out or has it been cancelled?
    It's still coming, just no ETA or details as of now.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It's still coming, just no ETA or details as of now.
    Cool. I feel a bit like a kid waiting for Christmas regarding the new game.

  22. #22

    Default

    In case you missed my post from last week, there is a Planet Minigolf tournament going until July 20th!

  23. #23

    Default How do you join the tournament?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    In case you missed my post from last week, there is a Planet Minigolf tournament going until July 20th!
    I missed your post. How do you join the tournament? Also how does it work considering people will be in different time zones?

  24. #24
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ennogs View Post
    I missed your post. How do you join the tournament? Also how does it work considering people will be in different time zones?
    Just play a single player game. On the selection map, you will see a red push pin (or star) at one of the areas. This marks the weekly tournament. Just select that area and one of the options the list will say "weekly tournament". Just select that and you are on your way.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It's still coming, just no ETA or details as of now.
    Do you have any news on the new game yet?

  26. #26

    Default

    Hey BarbieBobomb,
    any news on planet minigolf 2?

  27. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3

    Default No news?

    No news since last April makes me anxious. Is the new game still in development? Please give us hope!

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    No news since last April makes me anxious. Is the new game still in development? Please give us hope!
    Yes it is still in development. I will post when we have news.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yes it is still in development. I will post when we have news.
    I am so happy to hear this. I am really looking forward to the new game. It's good to know you have started developing the new game.

    Can you say if it is coming out on PS4, PC etc?

  30. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default Planet Minigolf 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yes it is still in development. I will post when we have news.
    Haven't heard anything since October.... Is the game still in development and can you please shed some light as to what platform and release date?

    Thanks you!

    Vortex

  31. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    Haven't heard anything since October.... Is the game still in development and can you please shed some light as to what platform and release date?

    Thanks you!

    Vortex
    Sorry - no news yet, I will post when we have details, platforms, dates etc

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Sorry - no news yet, I will post when we have details, platforms, dates etc
    Has the coding/development of the game started?

  33. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default Planet Minigolf 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Sorry - no news yet, I will post when we have details, platforms, dates etc
    I understand that you don't have too much information to share with us but can you at least confirm if the title is currently in the works? The reason why I ask is because I believe you had first stated that Zen Studios will be making a follow up to the title back in 2012 and it's now been 2.5 years and still no new information. Thank you!

    Vortex

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    I understand that you don't have too much information to share with us but can you at least confirm if the title is currently in the works? The reason why I ask is because I believe you had first stated that Zen Studios will be making a follow up to the title back in 2012 and it's now been 2.5 years and still no new information. Thank you!

    Vortex
    Like I said - I don't have any info to share yet. We don't have a title set in stone, but once we have things confirmed I will certainly let everyone know

  35. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default Planet Minigolf 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Like I said - I don't have any info to share yet. We don't have a title set in stone, but once we have things confirmed I will certainly let everyone know
    Anything?

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    Anything?
    Not at the moment. When we do have news, I promise, I will post it. You will not miss it.

  37. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default Planet Minigolf 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Not at the moment. When we do have news, I promise, I will post it. You will not miss it.
    Thank you.

  38. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Not at the moment. When we do have news, I promise, I will post it. You will not miss it.
    Hi, I've been following this thread for some time now, and just decided to sign up and contribute to this post. I'm eagerly anticipating details about this new Planet Minigolf game, can you update us on what's going on yet?! Super hyped for this one, hope it comes out on the PS4. I put so much time into the original one!

  39. #39

    Default s there still no news?

    Can you at least tells us if your programmers have started coding the game or not.

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ennogs View Post
    Can you at least tells us if your programmers have started coding the game or not.
    Nope, still no news. I will post it when we have info to share with you all.

  41. #41

    Default Still no update?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey guys, just got word today that we are in fact planning on doing a second Planet Minigolf!
    The comment of you are planning on doing a second planet minigolf was posted 10-16-2012. Nearly 3 years later and there is still no news?

    Can you please answer this question with a simple yes or a no.

    Has development of the second planet minigolf started?

  42. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ennogs View Post
    The comment of you are planning on doing a second planet minigolf was posted 10-16-2012. Nearly 3 years later and there is still no news?

    Can you please answer this question with a simple yes or a no.

    Has development of the second planet minigolf started?
    Yes

  43. #43

    Default Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yes
    Thank you for your reply.

    I am really looking forward to the new game. A friend and I play the current game daily and we have done so for about 20 months.

    I hope the new game is coming out for the PC.

    Do you know what the new game is coming out on? PS3? PS4? Xbox 360? Xbox 1? PC?
    Last edited by ennogs; 10-03-2015 at 07:31 PM.

  44. #44

    Default Relase date

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yes
    Is there an estimated time for the release of the new game?

  45. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ennogs View Post
    Thank you for your reply.

    I am really looking forward to the new game. A friend and I play the current game daily and we have done so for about 20 months.

    I hope the new game is coming out for the PC.

    Do you know what the new game is coming out on? PS3? PS4? Xbox 360? Xbox 1? PC?
    Sorry, I don't have any details about when it will be released or what platform.

  46. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default Planet Minigolf

    Any updates?

  47. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    Any updates?
    Not yet. As soon as I do you will see a post from me

  48. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3

    Default Release

    Is there really still hope? This thread was started 4 years ago and I've been coming here far too often hoping for some tangible news. Could you at least tell us if we can expect it this year?

  49. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Is there really still hope? This thread was started 4 years ago and I've been coming here far too often hoping for some tangible news. Could you at least tell us if we can expect it this year?
    We're still working on the game! I'll post as soon as I can share news with you

  50. #50
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Is there really still hope? This thread was started 4 years ago and I've been coming here far too often hoping for some tangible news. Could you at least tell us if we can expect it this year?
    FWIW, it took Zen over 3 years to release out Kickbeat from its announcement. The reason is because a small team within Zen made the game. It's the same for Planet Minigolf 2. It's a side project, compared to their pinball series which is their bread and butter.

  51. #51

    Default It could be a big seller

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    FWIW, it took Zen over 3 years to release out Kickbeat from its announcement. The reason is because a small team within Zen made the game. It's the same for Planet Minigolf 2. It's a side project, compared to their pinball series which is their bread and butter.
    Planet minigolf 2 could be a good seller. Especially if they release a PC version.

    The one player holes/courses could have been a lot better in planet minigolf 1. Some of the 66,000 home made holes people have uploaded are really fun to play and very cleverly done. If the programmers iron out the small issues that minigolf 1 has and create some interesting and enjoyable courses for minigolf 2 it could be a really big seller. A friend and I have been playing minigolf 1 two player random 9 hole almost daily for about about 3 years. I have been gaming for about 40 years. No game before planet minigolf 1 has held my attention that long not even anywhere close to it.
    Last edited by ennogs; 10-01-2016 at 02:59 PM.

  52. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ennogs View Post
    Planet minigolf 2 could be a good seller. Especially if they release a PC version.

    The one player holes/courses could have been a lot better in planet minigolf 1. Some of the 66,000 home made holes people have uploaded are really fun to play and very cleverly done. If the programmers iron out the small issues that minigolf 1 has and create some interesting and enjoyable courses for minigolf 2 it could be a really big seller. A friend and I have been playing minigolf 1 two player random 9 hole almost daily for about about 2 years. I have been gaming for about 40 years. No game before planet minigolf 1 has held my attention that long not even anywhere close to it.
    Wow - thanks for your support! I'm really looking forward to sharing the news with you all about the next version of the game. I know you've all been eager to hear more!

  53. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Some of the 66,000 home made holes people have uploaded are really fun to play and very cleverly done. If the programmers iron out the small issues that minigolf 1 has and create some interesting and enjoyable courses for minigolf 2 it could be a really big seller.????

  54. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    17

    Wink Haven't lost hope!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We're still working on the game! I'll post as soon as I can share news with you
    Hey, thanks for sticking with the community on this. I know you have a smaller company than many developers out there, so I can 100% understand that it takes a while to make it from first announcement to final release of a product. If you're having to self-publish, that can make things even MORE complicated.

    At any rate, I wish you guys the best of luck in your progress. I know you've had to respond like a broken record on these status updates, but I DO appreciate your willingness to answer. This is sorta like the video game equivalent of having to answer that repeated "Are we there yet???" question on long road trips.

  55. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shipwrecksos View Post
    This is sorta like the video game equivalent of having to answer that repeated "Are we there yet???" question on long road trips.
    Don't make me turn this car around!! :P

    We haven't even officially announced it yet, but I do want people to know we're working on a sequel. This year has been pretty bonkers but we'll get there. Thanks for the kind words!

  56. #56

    Default Release date?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Don't make me turn this car around!! :P

    We haven't even officially announced it yet, but I do want people to know we're working on a sequel. This year has been pretty bonkers but we'll get there. Thanks for the kind words!
    Will the new game come out this year?

    Do you know what it will be released on? (PC, PS4, Xbox one etc)
    Last edited by ennogs; 08-09-2016 at 07:29 PM.

  57. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ennogs View Post
    Will the new game come out this year?

    Do you know what it will be released on? (PC, PS4, Xbox one etc)
    Sorry, no details to share at this point. I'll post information as soon as we have news.

  58. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2

    Default any news?

    It's been 18 months since I last posted on this forum, and still sadly no news, or teasers.. and it's been 4 whole years since you told us you we're working on a new one. It would be awesome to hear some development news or anything, but 4 years of being told the same thing, that there is 'no news yet'.. it's a long time to wait. I hope you have some good news to bring us fans soon

  59. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkArk View Post
    It's been 18 months since I last posted on this forum, and still sadly no news, or teasers.. and it's been 4 whole years since you told us you we're working on a new one. It would be awesome to hear some development news or anything, but 4 years of being told the same thing, that there is 'no news yet'.. it's a long time to wait. I hope you have some good news to bring us fans soon
    We're getting closer! Not too much longer until we have cool stuff to share! Should have some exciting news in the coming weeks.

  60. #60

    Default

    TODAY IS THE DAY! Infinite Minigolf is launching on Steam Early Access on October 6th! Please see our blog post for more information and a trailer!

  61. #61

    Default Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    TODAY IS THE DAY! Infinite Minigolf is launching on Steam Early Access on October 6th! Please see our blog post for more information and a trailer!
    Wow. Great news. I will be purchasing the early access version.

    I am really looking forward to this game. A friend and I have been playing planet minigolf almost daily for 3.5 years. We are still not bored of playing it. The reason being is the home user created holes. We play multiplayer random 9 holes and with over 67,000 home user created holes it is rare you play the same hole twice. I hope the new game allows home users to create holes and upload them for others to play like in the old game.

    During early access I hope people who buy it create a lot of custom holes. Then when the game is finished it will be a good selling point. I also hope the game makers/programmers also create interesting fun holes to play in the one player game as some of the holes in the one player game in planet minigolf were a bit boring.

    If the game makers/programmers create good holes for the one player game and early access users create a lot of good custom holes this new game could be a massive seller.
    Last edited by ennogs; 10-01-2016 at 02:53 PM.

  62. #62

    Default Controller

    I am now wondering about the controls for new game with it being on the PC.

    In planet minigolf with it being on the PS3 we of course used a PS3 controller. The PS3 controller buttons are pressure sensitive and are good for controlling how much power you use when taking a shot. Also the PS3 controller has a gyroscope and it is able to register your movements when you take over control of the ball using the power up and remotely control it. Is there a PC game controller that can do this?
    Last edited by ennogs; 10-01-2016 at 03:40 PM.

  63. #63
    Developer Immortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Infinite Minigolf is now available on Steam Early Access!
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/446550
    Tamas Balog
    Head of Studio
    ZEN Studios

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •