Thread: California Extreme! Who going? ZP3D and MP3D Hype Still?

Banned

Post California Extreme! Who going? ZP3D and MP3D Hype Still?

Zen Studios is supporting California Extreme! I f you don't know about this big event, it's on Zen's official website. This is a classic arcade game show takes place in Santa Clara, CA July 28-29 2012 and features hundreds of pinball machines and arcade games. Zen Studios will have a booth with their games for everyone to check out they will be answering any questions and talk about what they do! You'll also get to meet the big guns, Mel Kirk, Neil Sorens, and MARVEL'S Chris Baker. Also some of the industries greatest pioneers and minds.

So who going? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Zen Studios is supporting California Extreme! I f you don't know about this big event, it's on Zen's official website. This is a classic arcade game show takes place in Santa Clara, CA July 28-29 2012 and features hundreds of pinball machines and arcade games. Zen Studios will have a booth with their games for everyone to check out they will be answering any questions and talk about what they do! You'll also get to meet the big guns, Mel Kirk, Neil Sorens, and MARVEL'S Chris Baker. Also some of the industries greatest pioneers and minds.

So who going? LOL
    I'm not listed but I will be there for sure

Is this convention PAX by any chance?
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    This one is different, but we're going to be at PAX as well

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    No! It's an arcade/pinball machine expo.

PAX (Penny Arcade Expo) is just a video game convention.

Banned

Default DLC Hype Train!

Will you guys be showing any DLC tables for 3DS by any chance there?

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Will you guys be showing any DLC tables for 3DS by any chance there?
    Nothing for 3DS this time, I think we'll have a 360 set up at our booth for people to play and then we're doing a couple different Q&A discussion panels.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I'm not listed but I will be there for sure
    Barbie, nice meeting you over by the Hyperpin table this weekend. I thought I'd stop by see what kind of cool stuff you guys are up to over in the forums here.

BTW, I video recorded the Zen panel yesterday. Would you folks like to see it?

Quote Originally Posted by GoddTodd View Post
    Barbie, nice meeting you over by the Hyperpin table this weekend. I thought I'd stop by see what kind of cool stuff you guys are up to over in the forums here.

BTW, I video recorded the Zen panel yesterday. Would you folks like to see it?
    Nice to meet you too! I'd love to see the video!

Nice to meet you too! I'd love to see the video!
    Here it is.
    I had to change memory cards and lost part of the discussion, but I think I got is most of it.

Here it is.
    Thanks for sharing! I'll be watching it after my workout

Banned

[QUOTE=GoddTodd;30743]Here it is.
    I had to change memory cards and lost part of the discussion, but I think I got is most of it.

Thanks GoddTodd! Too bad I couldn't make it so this makes up for that. Could you show us some parts that you missed when you changed the memory card too? Thanks!

I was able to make it and it was awesome. Got to play a lot of tables I grew up playing and or missed out on. I was also able to meet Barbie and Neil while visiting the Zen station and both of them were super nice.

And if any of you guys had your 3DS on while I was there, you might find a Krylee in your plaza haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonic-Ice View Post
    I was able to make it and it was awesome. Got to play a lot of tables I grew up playing and or missed out on. I was also able to meet Barbie and Neil while visiting the Zen station and both of them were super nice.

And if any of you guys had your 3DS on while I was there, you might find a Krylee in your plaza haha!
    It was awesome to meet you! I did have my 3DS on, I'll have to check and see if I street-passed you I had a blast talking to you, glad to hear you had a good time at the show!

[QUOTE=LumaFan");30751]
    Here it is.

Thanks GoddTodd! Too bad I couldn't make it so this makes up for that. Could you show us some parts that you missed when you changed the memory card too? Thanks!
    I hate to say this but part 2 somehow didn't get recorded. And then my battery died during the next panel The Future of Pinball.
    But there's some great stuff on the part I got.
    Enjoy:

Banned

[QUOTE=GoddTodd

I hate to say this but part 2 somehow didn't get recorded. And then my battery died during the next panel The Future of Pinball.
    But there's some great stuff on the part I got.

Thanks for adding the rest of the part 2 you got! Thanks! Very cool indeed, and funny too. LOL I could hear people laughing in the video.

It was awesome to meet you! I did have my 3DS on, I'll have to check and see if I street-passed you I had a blast talking to you, glad to hear you had a good time at the show!
    Likewise, good times. I really love that you guys love what you do and it shows. Maybe I'll bump into you guys at PAX. I'll probably be playing some Magic and board games galore during the show as well as absorbing everything I can on the show floor.

It looks like you're in my Mii Plaza too.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonic-Ice View Post
    Likewise, good times. I really love that you guys love what you do and it shows. Maybe I'll bump into you guys at PAX. I'll probably be playing some Magic and board games galore during the show as well as absorbing everything I can on the show floor.

It looks like you're in my Mii Plaza too.
    We'll be there for sure! I'll be in the Microsoft booth