Thread: 3D Solitaire?

Default 3D Solitaire?

Hey Zen what's this 3D Solitaire that I saw on my YouTube channel today? It looks awesome. I see that its in the EU first, then will come to the states late summer. I don't know how to play Solitaire, but it still looks great. Adding your own 3D pics in the mix. Or did I read that wrong? Nonetheless, this is awesome news for those who have a 3DS and love Solitaire.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Hey Zen what's this 3D Solitaire that I saw on my YouTube channel today? It looks awesome. I see that its in the EU first, then will come to the states late summer. I don't know how to play Solitaire, but it still looks great. Adding your own 3D pics in the mix. Or did I read that wrong? Nonetheless, this is awesome news for those who have a 3DS and love Solitaire.
    No your right, Zen did make a 3D Solitaire game for Europe release. It wasn't pinball, so there wasn't a big announcement. So not too many peeps knew it was Zen.

As far as 3d solitaire goes it does look very good. However it is only solitaire and nothing special. I do however like the points system and combo system they have for it. There is a video in the eshop and does make it look very good for a stander card game!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Thanks! We just announced this morning, and I just created a new forum for it, so I'll move this thread over to it shortly