Thread: Question about buying and installing the game

Default Question about buying and installing the game

One of my friends, on my recommendation, has purchased Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles. He hasn't bought any other tables and cannot play the tables he has purchased. Is it possible to play these without buying the full original Marvel pack with Wolverine, Blade etc...? We have also downloaded the trial of Marvel Pinball and redownloaded Avengers Chronicles. Still no joy.

On the Xbox you can download the FX2 platform and pick and choose the tables you want to pay for. It doesn't appear to have this option on PS3. Unless I'm missing something?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn74 View Post
    One of my friends, on my recommendation, has purchased Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles. He hasn't bought any other tables and cannot play the tables he has purchased. Is it possible to play these without buying the full original Marvel pack with Wolverine, Blade etc...? We have also downloaded the trial of Marvel Pinball and redownloaded Avengers Chronicles. Still no joy.

On the Xbox you can download the FX2 platform and pick and choose the tables you want to pay for. It doesn't appear to have this option on PS3. Unless I'm missing something?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.
    Yes! You have to have Marvel Pinball in order for Avengers Chronicles DLC to work

Not possible at the moment. Your friend has two options:

1.) Buy the original Marvel Pinball table pack, because that also contains the main game.
    2.) Wait until Zen Pinball 2 releases.

Zen Pinball 2 is like Pinball FX 2 on the 360, which is a platform that houses all of the tables. It's a free program where you can sample out every table before buying them. Also, all tables that you have purchased for ZP1 and MP will transfer over to ZP2 for free. It should be coming out in a couple weeks on the PS3 and PS Vita.

So the Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball platforms aren't free like the Xbox version is? Any news on release date of ZP2 btw? :-)

Edit: Shogun00 just answered my question. Cheers bud and thanks for the speedy reply, Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    It should be coming out in a couple weeks on the PS3 and PS Vita.
    Just to clarify a bit, we should have our release date in the next couple of weeks. That could mean a little bit more waiting, but at least we'll have a date very soon!