X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seaking177
    • Jan 2012

bugs?

first of all, good game.

first time i played at my aunts she showed me how to play, beat it in about 20~ minutes, put in my name...and it froze. i could not exit out of the score results . not sure what caused this.

second thing that happened, played again about an hour ago got 6800 in score and finished the game with that score with two awards...for some reason, Jungle and user photo was not unlocked .

are these normal?
  • LumaFan")
    Banned
    • May 2012

Originally posted by seaking177
    first of all, good game.

first time i played at my aunts she showed me how to play, beat it in about 20~ minutes, put in my name...and it froze. i could not exit out of the score results . not sure what caused this.

second thing that happened, played again about an hour ago got 6800 in score and finished the game with that score with two awards...for some reason, Jungle and user photo was not unlocked .

are these normal?
    Oh man these are not normal. This means the 3DS is about to explode soon! You better run!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by seaking177
      first of all, good game.

are these normal?
      Totally not normal-- freezing should definitely not happen, I assume you had to power off to get it to snap out of it? Did it save your score?

I think to unlock the new decks, you have to keep playing, it took me a few games to get everything unlocked. If it still won't unlock, let me know

Comment

• seaking177
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
        Totally not normal-- freezing should definitely not happen, I assume you had to power off to get it to snap out of it? Did it save your score?
        the Home button still worked, so pressed that and got out of it. it did save the score too.

i have also found a bug with the "hint" button in-game, press the button very quick (twice should work) and hold the button, it thinks you are pressing it very very fast and keeps making the hint noise, very annoying, but IMO very funny . will try making a video later, seeing as it is very easy to do.

Comment

Working...