Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • satch
    • Feb 2010

Return of Pro Pinball !

Apparently Silver ball studios (who I believe were the genius behind the pro pinball tables) will be making an Announcement in a couple of weeks time. They ask that you like their Facebook page.

From what bits i can make out it may be to wards the end of the year before we get our hands on what ever they are up to. But we will find out in the next couple of weeks.
  • shogun00
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2011

At the very least, I hope they release out their previous four tables (The Web, TimeShock, Fantastic Journey and Big Race USA) onto the digital platforms (PSN, XBLA, phone, etc...).
    Last edited by shogun00; 08-06-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• satch
      • Feb 2010

I spent many hours playing Timeshock and Fantastic Journey was also a favorite of mine.
      I guess we will have to wait for the announcement as to what tables and systems will be covered, Reading between the lines i think there is also going to be cabinet support.

Comment

• shogun00
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by satch
        I spent many hours playing Timeshock and Fantastic Journey was also a favorite of mine.
        I have The Web and Big Race USA on the PS1. I never could never find TimeShock (that's the name I was looking for) and Fantastic Journey, so I never got a chance to play them.

Comment

Working...