X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LumaFan")
    Banned
    • May 2012

NSMB2 Weekend!

Who getting NSMB2 this weekend? It will be the big thing this August 19! How will you be picking this up download or retail? I'll be going "GREEN" and download my copy also so I always have it with me! It's valuable you know, GOLD!!!!!
    NINTENDO GET READY TO HAVE NEW ESHOP SERVERS WE'RE GOING TO ALL CRASH IT MIDNIGHT AUG 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARIO TIME!!!! To all of you Micro and Sony fanboys.... it's a Ninty thing LOL!

• seaking177
    • Jan 2012

im getting a 3DS XL and NSMB2 because its gonna be 40$ on the eshop, so a full retail price for a download? screw that. gonna get a real cart for that price

Comment

• BmoreRaven
      • Jul 2012

Not getting the 3dsxl, or NSMB2. NSMB2 seems built for speed runners, which I am certainly not

KI:U STILL #1

Comment

• LumaFan")
        Banned
        • May 2012

No pinball for me this weekend! :P

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

@BmoreRaven-Theres Coin Rush mode which is obviously the only speed run, but otherwise it's just like any other Mario or platforming adventure! Co-op is new feature!

Can't wait for Midnight Aug 19! Midnight!
        Last edited by LumaFan"); 08-16-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• LumaFan")
          Banned
          • May 2012

LOL Looks like Nintendo outdone themselves in not letting their Mario gloves get covered up! The eShop is completely Mario and Gold! Looks EPIC! Talk about serious marketing.

Comment

• BmoreRaven
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by LumaFan")
            SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

@BmoreRaven-Theres Coin Rush mode which is obviously the only speed run, but otherwise it's just like any other Mario or platforming adventure! Co-op is new feature!

Can't wait for Midnight Aug 19! Midnight!
            @LumaFan, you should check out the reviews coming out of the U.K., it doesn't look good

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by BmoreRaven
              @LumaFan, you should check out the reviews coming out of the U.K., it doesn't look good
              I haven't heard a lot of good things about it either...

Comment

• LumaFan")
                Banned
                • May 2012

Please...reviews mean nothing to me, if I try out a game I like I'll get it. Reviews are just another form of biased.

IGN, Destructoid all gave Kid Icarus Uprising like a 6/10 while Nintendolife gave it like a 9 or 10/10.

Mario is the CALL OF DUTY, you see, it always sells! It's not overrated either, why is it always going to sell? It's because people like it! I feel like I'm gettin crazy over this talk LOL

Just wait, till it hits over 100,000 copies on first day.

Nintendolife gave NSMB2 a 9/10 http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/...r_mario_bros_2

It's the internet! There's always going to be people who hate cause HATER ARE GONNA HATE!

Zen might like this....Link:http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...gital_services
                Last edited by LumaFan"); 08-16-2012, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Tech101
                  • Jan 2012

Let's face it's Mario. It hasn't changed much over the years and a lot of people are getting sick of minor upgrades to a proven formula. Of course it will sell millions on name alone but that doesn't mean it's actually a great game. I'm getting it but I'm kinda burnt out on the same old same old. Just because one person rates it high or low doesn't mean it's good or bad. It's just not different enough from the old formula. There is no excuse why this game looks only slightly better then it's ds cousin. Also nintendolife said the 3d messes up the graphics and makes them muddier. If you're on the fence go retail cus you can't get your money back.
                  Last edited by Tech101; 08-16-2012, 08:40 PM.
                  Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• LumaFan")
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

Yeah, I mean the platforming, power-ups, and enemies are great... but the story Nintendo needs to change Bowser kidnapping Peach.

Add something like Wario? Haven't had Waluigi in a long long time.

Games all have their ups and downs.

Comment

• seaking177
                      • Jan 2012

holy ****. the XL is HUGE. and "Also nintendolife said the 3d messes up the graphics and makes them muddier." it does, only because it makes them seem far away
                      Last edited by Solitude; 08-20-2012, 12:10 AM. Reason: Cleaning up your ****

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Watch the language, dude.

Comment

Working...