Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morpheus379
    • Oct 2019

Bugs in League Play

The scoring in league play mode seems to be bugged. I only get the standard reward (25, 50 or 75 points) and no domination or diversity bonus. Also my rank is shown differently. On the top right it says „My Rank: 17/44“ when I‘m actally in position 60 of 109 in Bronze I.
  • PoisonBinky
    • Nov 2018

Still broken

3 months later and this still isn't fixed. I contact Zen early on about this issue and they said they sent the details to their QA department but clearly they have higher priorities. It's a shame this product has gotten zero follow-up support since it is otherwise a solid package and a great value. The League Play works fine in FX3 on Switch so it is a bit surprising it's SO broken in this collection.

I stuck with it anyway and eventually reached Diamond 1. Most weeks I appeared to be the only player in my current rank and I progressed to the next rank with a mere 25 points. I guess most players don't want to deal with it since the bugs make it nearly impossible to figure out who else is in your rank. Playing it this long has revealed another issue not originally mentioned here: the rank badges don't unlock in the proper order. The ranks progress in descending order just like in FX3: Bronze 3, 2, 1, Silver 3, 2, 1 but the badges incorrectly unlock in the ascending order (1, 2, 3) and the badge for Diamond 3 seems to be completely unobtainable.

Comment

• Morpheus379
      • Oct 2019

So is there ever going to be a patch or is this of no concern to you?

Comment

• TomLok
        • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Morpheus379
        The scoring in league play mode seems to be bugged. I only get the standard reward (25, 50 or 75 points) and no dobramine.com or diversity bonus. Also my rank is shown differently. On the top right it says „My Rank: 17/44“ when I‘m actally in position 60 of 109 in Bronze I.
        Unfortunately, even now the points are counted incorrectly, and already a year has passed. Apparently very poor tech support.
        Last edited by TomLok; 06-11-2020, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• centralviral111
          Pinball Fan
          • Mar 2022

With Soapto day, you can easily connect any device of your choice, and thus, play any movie or show that you would want to! No matter even if you have not got a

Comment

• centralviral111
            Pinball Fan
            • Mar 2022

contents like Exclusive boxing, documentaries, weekly shows, classic fights, live matches, highlights can be accessed on DAZN. With a subscription, users can watch live sports on Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, game consoles, and smartphones.

Comment

• ZombieZaphod
              Pinball Fan
              • Mar 2022

I have gotten into the league play recently and sad to see that the bugs mentioned here are still present. Also the launch bug mentioned in another thread still crops up from time to time.

Zen Studios don't care about their customers if they are Nintendo gamers?

Comment

Working...