Thread: Weekly Rant #1

Default Weekly Rant #1

Disclaimer: Dont get the wrong impression reading this, i love paying these tables, even though it may not sound like it during this rant. Now that's over, on to the rant.

Weekly Rant #1 : Blade table
    Kickbacks
    There is a lot of things that piss me off about the blade table. First off, with the exception of the Iron Man Table, i hate how hard it is for the kickbacks to engage. Honestly that ramp might be the 2nd hardest to hit on any of the marvel tables.

Glitches
    having the ball get stuck in a endless loop at the launcher, or having the ball fall through an invisible hole in the middle of the d*mn flippers is enough to literary throw my 3ds , especially after spending an hr on that game, just to reset and do it all over again

Ballout
    Really is it too much to ask to have the "table guide" to tell you everything that is a ballout bonus(to this day i still dont know WTH is the barrages, garages, ect from the ballout screen).

theres more to b*tch about, but im bored, gonna play Blade!! (98m b*tches!!!!!!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreRaven View Post
    i love paying these tables
    by any chance, have you been going to someone else that has a 3DS and been paying him so you can play this game?

Quote Originally Posted by seaking177 View Post
    by any chance, have you been going to someone else that has a 3DS and been paying him so you can play this game?
    uh....no