Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Genna
    • Aug 2012

Overall score won't update

I'm not sure exactly how this happened but I started noticing that when it would add up all my scores, the scores have stayed exactly the same. I'm not getting a larger score with every game like I should be. I have not changed any settings except for table view when I play. This is happening on all four of the boards that come with the original download. I deleted and reinstalled it but it did not help. =/
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Genna
    I'm not sure exactly how this happened but I started noticing that when it would add up all my scores, the scores have stayed exactly the same. I'm not getting a larger score with every game like I should be. I have not changed any settings except for table view when I play. This is happening on all four of the boards that come with the original download. I deleted and reinstalled it but it did not help. =/
    Thanks for letting us know! Anyone else having this issue?

Comment

• tenorhero
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      I'm not sure if it's the same issue, but I still can't see my weekly scores or the scoreboard in Marvel Pinball. Other than my top scores per table. I can't see my overall scores compared to everyone else other than my friends. ZP2 can't get here soon enough. that is to say that I haven't been playing much while waiting for ZP2.

Comment

• shogun00
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
        I had the same problem with Zen Pinball a few months ago. I fixed it by taking my system into safe mode and selected option 3 (restore file system). It appears that there was some broken code in my hard drive, that prevented some of the online functions from working properly for me.

Comment

Working...