Thread: What Games are you playing this Week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Lightbulb What Games are you playing this Week(End)

So whats everyone playing this week? Typical Nintendo gamers or just random? I've been enjoying NSMB2, awesome game like always!

Coin Rush is addicting! I also joined the 'Apple Empire" LOL and been killin some time with Infinity Blade on the Ipad! XD

Maybe I'll go with a little Cut the Rope and Angry Birds too Or Pinball!

Mainly a big casual gamer, but Bioshock 2 is getting to be really fun. Getting back to Dead Space which is extremely creepy.
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 08-23-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Well, I just got Rayman Origins on the 3DS, and MGS: Snake Eater 3D. And I got Headhunter and Jet Set Radio on the Dreamcast. The copy of JSR was brand new and still sealed! The store had a few copies. Rayman's great, getting really difficult. MGS is looking good, but the opening scene was so long! When I went to save the game, it started a conversation. I was still there minutes later! Headhunter is a fun stealth/action game I played years ago, and Jet Set Radio is AWESOME (used to play it, saw it in the store, and had to have it).

EDIT: Of course, still playing pinball. I play it so often I forgot about it. Mainly focusing on El Dorado in Zen, and Fantastic Four in Marvel. Still struggling.
    Last edited by FreudianLemur; 08-23-2012 at 11:38 PM.
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65/FreudianLemur/Youwanttoholdapigehsmall.jpg

Cool

Deus ex, but I always get at least an hour a day in for some Zen p/b.

Lately I've been playing as much Borderlands as I can before Borderlands 2 comes out next month. Just finishing up some DLC and then I'm ready to rock! Also I got Dawnguard for Skyrim and it is pretty sweet so far

Tomorrow I'm hitting one of the Stern launch parties, so the game of the day will be X-Men. Maybe I'll actually qualify! (Yeah right, the couple of games I've played on that pin, I couldn't even get a multiball mode started. And it's easy to get multiball started.)

Saturday (and Sunday) I'm thinking Guild Wars 2.

ROD

Thumbs up

Im playing Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Also im focused on reclaiming 1st place on Earth Defense(Zen Pinball).

Wink

Good to hear Dawnguard is a sweet dlc. I promised myself to get but not untill I am done with the main game. Over 400 hours in and still goin. Other titles on the back burner, but ZP2 will be top of the list.

Will try to finish psychonauts. Not what i was expecting from a tim schaefer game. More of a platformer than a classic adventure game. Has some unique gameplay elements but pretty boring storyline and the dialogue is not really humorous as you would expect from a schaefer game.

Banned

Hey guys if you want AND think a game derserves to win the Golden Joystick awards go to Golden Joystick to Vote AKA Peoples Choice Awards for Games.

Heres a link:Choose each category to vote, no sign ups! http://www.goldenjoystick.com/;) Vote and you can win a PSvita and more!

Everyone can vote!!

LumaFan") , that looked like an advertisement and i was about to report it .

after getting about 250k on NSMB2 im now playing Kid Icarus .

Banned

QUOTE "COME AT ME BRO"