Thread: ZP2 - First table

Default ZP2 - First table

Which table will be your first crack at ZP2. I think I'll go with Excalibur.

Not going to lie here. I'll be playing the PopCap table first, then its on to TESLA BABY WOOOOOOO!!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Popcap table followed by Blade.

Oh man... I can't decide!! Probably the PopCap table

Hard to choose, since I've never played the majority of the old Zen tables such as Sorcerer's Lair, Paranormal, Epic Quest, and Excalibur. I'll probably be buying most of them on day 1, so it's going to be crazy for me lol maybe the Popcap table just because

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

I have to say the PopCap Table but its tied with the Tesla Table, finally im looking forward to diving in to these Tables which I didn't have a chance to play for a decent enough time since I was/am mainly a PFX2 Player well its mostly because of the Triggers on the 360 Pad is more to my liking... who knows ZP2 may convert me

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

The Popcap one first I reckon but then all of the tables are getting equal love. I'll probably start out with either Paranormal or Sorcers Lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Not going to lie here. I'll be playing the PopCap table first, then its on to TESLA BABY WOOOOOOO!!!
    Right there with ya!

I'll prolly start with either Epic Quest, or Sorceres lair on Vita. while I get the demo of said pop cap table.
    PSN ID: draig3791

Pop Cap table first of course. Then El Dorado kind of liked the rule set for it. followed by Epic Quest, Sorcerers Lair.......... Well heck with it all of them except V12 maybe. Yeah I've been holding off playing zen since ZP2 was officially announced so those tables will seem fresh and new.

Plus DLC #3 for TPA is coming out too. Another great week for pinball fans if I can get away from Guild Wars 2 which in my opinion is probably the best game I've played in a very, very long time aside from Zen pinball of course

I'm actually going to start with the Street Fighter table. I'm a big SF fan and I've been holding off on this one for a while. Then probably Tesla. I'm still not sold on the PopCap table. I need to see it first.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    I'm actually going to start with the Street Fighter table. I'm a big SF fan and I've been holding off on this one for a while. Then probably Tesla. I'm still not sold on the PopCap table. I need to see it first.
    Me too (in regards to the pop cap table). I'm glad we'll be able to demo all the tables now ^^

Default First Table

I'm with the majority here. Popcap table, then Tesla.

Tesla and then the other old ones. I loved the tables but I hated the ball spin so it'll be good to be back.

I know I'm late to the party, but has it been said or hinted or guessed at which tables will be available to purchase on day 1? I find it hard to believe that stingy Sony would let Zen make *all* tables availble on day 1... It'd be awesome, which is exactly why I don't think it'll happen. LOL

Anyway, back on topic, if it's availble on day 1, I'll be playing Epic Quest as I love RPGs / grinding and have yet to experience this great sounding table. Then probably Mars or Spiderman, depending on availability, since I like easy gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by acerry View Post
    I know I'm late to the party, but has it been said or hinted or guessed at which tables will be available to purchase on day 1? I find it hard to believe that stingy Sony would let Zen make *all* tables availble on day 1... It'd be awesome, which is exactly why I don't think it'll happen. LOL

Anyway, back on topic, if it's availble on day 1, I'll be playing Epic Quest as I love RPGs / grinding and have yet to experience this great sounding table. Then probably Mars or Spiderman, depending on availability, since I like easy gaming.
    All of the Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball tables plus the PopCap table (to be revealed Friday at PAX) will be available at the launch of Zen Pinball 2 With ZP2, you can even demo the tables before you decide to buy them!

Quote Originally Posted by acerry View Post

Since all of the tables have been available (save for the PopCap table), it's not too far of a stretch. ZP2 is an enhanced version of what is already there, and with demos of each table so you'll be able to try each before you buy (though, personally, they're all worth it!). But the nice thing about the demos is if you're strapped for cash, you can grab your favorites first and get the others as you're able

Some of the tables come in packs of four, though. I'm not sure if that will change but they're still worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by devilmosh View Post
    Since all of the tables have been available (save for the PopCap table), it's not too far of a stretch. ZP2 is an enhanced version of what is already there, and with demos of each table so you'll be able to try each before you buy (though, personally, they're all worth it!). But the nice thing about the demos is if you're strapped for cash, you can grab your favorites first and get the others as you're able

Some of the tables come in packs of four, though. I'm not sure if that will change but they're still worth it.
    Yes, anything that was in a pack (like Avengers Chronicles/V&V, etc) will remain in packs.

Wink

For some reason I thought the popcap table was releasing on the 5th. Ok then, change of plans. Popcap table first then excalibur.

Glad to hear that all tables will be available day 1 (I'm looking at you, F4 )

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    All of the Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball tables plus the PopCap table (to be revealed Friday at PAX) will be available at the launch of Zen Pinball 2 With ZP2, you can even demo the tables before you decide to buy them!
    Hey Barbie, any chance for some PopCap codes to be given away?

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

I'll see what I can do after we send out review codes to journalists

Well, what if I told you I write reviews for a certain website from time to time? I was planning on doing a piece on ZP2 once it launches. You can check out the website here if you're interested. And here's a link to a couple of my reviews.

Default Id say good for you!

Well, what if I told you I write reviews for a certain website from time to time? I was planning on doing a piece on ZP2 once it launches. You can check out the website here if you're interested. And here's a link to a couple of my reviews.
    Which may be why my career as a moderator was so short!

The new PopCap table first i think.
    But, if the question is "which table except the new one", i think i will go to Mars, to see if the Pyramid Final is so random again.
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

After having seen that great video of the Plants vs zombies table I'm quite sure that will be the first one I'll be playing.

PvsZ, then Shaman.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Definitely Sorcerer's Lair and then Excalibur!

I just hope that Excalibur will be more fun to play with the updated physics because I really like the art theme and music of this table.
    Unfortunately, I thought the physics on Excalibur were really bad (compared to Sorcerer's Lair f.e.) and I couldn't enjoy the table on ZP.
    Only 3 days till we find out!
    PSN: DreamyElf

Excalibur is one of my favs so im looking forward to it on ZP2. I find it hard to complete some of the missions. Just finished a game but this time I changed the operators menue items to help out. Better scores but dont make the scoreboards.

I bet this is a long weekend for some of us. LOL I surely can't wait to download ZP2. My Vita is ready to transfer and install as well.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I bet this is a long weekend for some of us. LOL I surely can't wait to download ZP2. My Vita is ready to transfer and install as well.
    I'm calmly taking it one day at a time lol got Breaking Bad to look forward to tonight, but tomorrow is going to suck

I bet this is a long weekend for some of us.
    Not for me! Another one of the hobbies is keeping me busy.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Not for me! Another one of the hobbies is keeping me busy.
    Do we want to know? LOL!

Do we want to know? LOL!
    Probably not!

Will that be after release? I'm guessing that it will be.

Well the weekend was very busy for me. I barely had time to play any video games. Which is a good thing I guess. I just brings me closer to the glory that is ZEN PINBALL 2 BABY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And I say.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by draig3791 View Post
    Will that be after release? I'm guessing that it will be.
    It will have to be, since there is no way to play the table without Zen Pinball 2.

It will have to be, since there is no way to play the table without Zen Pinball 2.
    I'm asking cause I know sometimes some devs do their review copies to press before release .

Quote Originally Posted by draig3791 View Post
    I'm asking cause I know sometimes some devs do their review copies to press before release .
    Yes, but they are pretty much giving them the entire ZP2 program with all of the tables unlocked to be able to play the PvZ table. This release is a bit unique than your typical add-on. If they are going to hold a contest for this table, then the prize will have to be handed out on release day when the actual game releases.

Yes, but they are pretty much giving them the entire ZP2 program with all of the tables unlocked to be able to play the PvZ table. This release is a bit unique than your typical add-on. If they are going to hold a contest for this table, then the prize will have to be handed out on release day when the actual game releases.
    Ah, I see now. Thanks shogun00