Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ability to Change Flipper Sound

  1. #1
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default Ability to Change Flipper Sound

    I love the flipper sound on the old Marvel tables, but hate the sound on the newer tables. I wish you could change it

  2. #2
    Senior Member Casio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    198

    Default

    I brought this up ages ago and got shot down by just about everyone.

  3. #3
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
    I brought this up ages ago and got shot down by just about everyone.
    I was wondering if there were any threads on the subject, but I was too lazy to search Man, that's lame haha I hate the newer flipper sound

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    I was wondering if there were any threads on the subject, but I was too lazy to search Man, that's lame haha I hate the newer flipper sound
    You're not alone. I agree 1000%

    It's the only real issue I have with the game. (I'm playing on my iPhone. I'm going to have to assume this issue is universal)

    The flipper sound/reverberation makes the table sound cheaply built. I don't know why - maybe the extra reverb reminds me of the hollow-resonant sounds of loose-fitting parts and large acrylic panels.

    This topic deserves to be revived.
    Last edited by Dascoyne; 04-13-2014 at 12:34 AM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dascoyne View Post
    You're not alone. I agree 1000%

    It's the only real issue I have with the game. (I'm playing on my iPhone. I'm going to have to assume this issue is universal)

    The flipper sound/reverberation makes the table sound cheaply built. I don't know why - maybe the extra reverb reminds me of the hollow-resonant sounds of loose-fitting parts and large acrylic panels.

    This topic deserves to be revived.
    That's what it is, it makes it sound cheap. Not a deal breaker or anything, but I still dislike the sound.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •