Thread: REALLY! Does anyone find the Fantastic 4 table not so Fantastic?

Banned

Question REALLY! Does anyone find the Fantastic 4 table not so Fantastic?

Like I can't even see the ball on the white background and color that blends with the pinball. IT MAKES ME LOSE THE BALL! lol
    IMO,BTW does anyone like it?
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 09-01-2012 at 07:47 PM.

LOL. You sound like me with the Iron Man table.

Yes I love it and it's my favorite of the four marvel tables. If it wasn't for the negative zone glitch I would try to best my own score. I'm afraid to play hat long and have to reset my game. I really want a fix for that so I can play it again. Also I have no problem seeing the ball whatsoever. I think the Iron Man table is worse for visibility! Good luck on future games on that table!

Have either of you ever played Rocky and Bullwinkle on the Xbox? Or Gorgar in Pinball Arcade? Because it doesn't seem like you know a bad table when you see one! The audio alone on Rocky and Bullwinkle is enough to make you shoot from a tower.

Seriously, though, if you're having trouble seeing, and this is one of the games you play constantly, consider upgrading to the XL. The difference in visibility is really, really, drastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirdrail View Post
    Have either of you ever played Rocky and Bullwinkle on the Xbox? Or Gorgar in Pinball Arcade? Because it doesn't seem like you know a bad table when you see one! The audio alone on Rocky and Bullwinkle is enough to make you shoot from a tower.

Seriously, though, if you're having trouble seeing, and this is one of the games you play constantly, consider upgrading to the XL. The difference in visibility is really, really, drastic.
    Trust me I know a bad table when I see them. Yes I've played Gorgar and R&B sounds familiar. I believe I've played it but don't remember it at all.

When I say I hate the Iron Man table I just thing its the worst on offer of the four. Even though I think it has poor design doesn't mean its not a good table compared to most available out there. Really I don't have any problem seeing the ball on any of the tables!

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Like I can't even see the ball on the white background and color that blends with the pinball. IT MAKES ME LOSE THE BALL! lol
    IMO,BTW does anyone like it?
    The color scheme is very annoying, i lose my ball a lot too. The missions are aggravating, but its still better than Ironman by a lot. I do love that negative ball save tho.
    ranked #3 behind Blade and Captain America

Banned

Yeah really hoping the update will roll out over the weekend, so I can get back to MP3D AND ZP3D.

OR IT'LL JUST BE ROUND 3 NEXT WEEK LOL!

NEGATIVE ZONE Bug on ZP2 too? Just wondering BTW
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 09-22-2012 at 05:04 PM.

NEGATIVE ZONE Bug on ZP2 too? Just wondering BTW
    That bug should be fixed when it finally releases on ZP2 (PS3/Vita).

Yeah really hoping the update will roll out over the weekend, so I can get back to MP3D AND ZP3D.
    The update is only for MP3D. Nothing's gonna change in ZP3D.
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65/FreudianLemur/Youwanttoholdapigehsmall.jpg