Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: REALLY! Does anyone find the Fantastic 4 table not so Fantastic?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    430

    Question REALLY! Does anyone find the Fantastic 4 table not so Fantastic?

    Like I can't even see the ball on the white background and color that blends with the pinball. IT MAKES ME LOSE THE BALL! lol
    IMO,BTW does anyone like it?
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 09-01-2012 at 07:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Tech101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    921

    Default

    LOL. You sound like me with the Iron Man table.

    Yes I love it and it's my favorite of the four marvel tables. If it wasn't for the negative zone glitch I would try to best my own score. I'm afraid to play hat long and have to reset my game. I really want a fix for that so I can play it again. Also I have no problem seeing the ball whatsoever. I think the Iron Man table is worse for visibility! Good luck on future games on that table!

  3. #3

    Default

    Have either of you ever played Rocky and Bullwinkle on the Xbox? Or Gorgar in Pinball Arcade? Because it doesn't seem like you know a bad table when you see one! The audio alone on Rocky and Bullwinkle is enough to make you shoot from a tower.

    Seriously, though, if you're having trouble seeing, and this is one of the games you play constantly, consider upgrading to the XL. The difference in visibility is really, really, drastic.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tech101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdrail View Post
    Have either of you ever played Rocky and Bullwinkle on the Xbox? Or Gorgar in Pinball Arcade? Because it doesn't seem like you know a bad table when you see one! The audio alone on Rocky and Bullwinkle is enough to make you shoot from a tower.

    Seriously, though, if you're having trouble seeing, and this is one of the games you play constantly, consider upgrading to the XL. The difference in visibility is really, really, drastic.
    Trust me I know a bad table when I see them. Yes I've played Gorgar and R&B sounds familiar. I believe I've played it but don't remember it at all.

    When I say I hate the Iron Man table I just thing its the worst on offer of the four. Even though I think it has poor design doesn't mean its not a good table compared to most available out there. Really I don't have any problem seeing the ball on any of the tables!

  5. #5
    Junior Member BmoreRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Like I can't even see the ball on the white background and color that blends with the pinball. IT MAKES ME LOSE THE BALL! lol
    IMO,BTW does anyone like it?
    The color scheme is very annoying, i lose my ball a lot too. The missions are aggravating, but its still better than Ironman by a lot. I do love that negative ball save tho.
    ranked #3 behind Blade and Captain America

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Yeah really hoping the update will roll out over the weekend, so I can get back to MP3D AND ZP3D.

    OR IT'LL JUST BE ROUND 3 NEXT WEEK LOL!

    NEGATIVE ZONE Bug on ZP2 too? Just wondering BTW
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 09-22-2012 at 05:04 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    NEGATIVE ZONE Bug on ZP2 too? Just wondering BTW
    That bug should be fixed when it finally releases on ZP2 (PS3/Vita).

  8. #8
    Member FreudianLemur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Yeah really hoping the update will roll out over the weekend, so I can get back to MP3D AND ZP3D.
    The update is only for MP3D. Nothing's gonna change in ZP3D.
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65/FreudianLemur/Youwanttoholdapigehsmall.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •