Thread: When DLC info?

Default When DLC info?

Zen Pinball 3D is release since some month and we have no info about the dlc. Every time someone ask when there we have info, zen say the nexts weeks and the weeks after no info and nothing about this.

So, i want know when the infos will be out & when we have a date.

Please reply.

Banned

ZP3D launched in early January for USA, so it's been 9 months now. I've been patient on Zen, knowing they have some big releases soon. But now that MP3D is out on the online market I'd like to know more too as well.

We 3DS lovers would appreciate some insight on what to expect. Also, lucky XBOX and PS3 players get PvZ table Nooooooo! Nintendo fans are out there too ZEN! LOL
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 09-02-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    ZP3D launched in early January for USA, so it's been 9 months now. I've been patient on Zen, knowing they have some big releases soon. But now that MP3D is out on the online market I'd like to know more too as well.

We 3DS lovers would appreciate some insight on what to expect. Also, lucky XBOX and PS3 players get PvZ table Nooooooo! Nintendo fans are out there too ZEN! LOL
    Maybe Zen studios want their 3ds fans to acquire " zen like patience", too bad i dont have it. i really want that sweet looking wolverine table on my 3ds NAO!!!!

Hopefully now that zp2 is almost out we will have some real work on some dlc for the 3ds. I would love 27 tables. I would go out tomorrow and buy 60$ worth of shop cards and download everyone of them. I would gladly wait till winter if we can get that many. Please please please Zen give me a nice Christmas present!!

So Barbie how many 20$ eshop card am I going to have to get when the dlc comes out? I'm hoping for at least two!

My Prediction for DLC. Info will out next month and tables in november or december.