Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now that ZP2 is done...

I'm tempted to download the newest version just so its on my 3ds insdead of on the memory card. Need this on my system so its easier to get to!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I already have every version of that game on all the platforms it's available on. I still need this one, right?
    This updated eShop version has what the Steam or PC version has. http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/...ve_story_eshop

Banned

I never played Cave Story ever...:0

So what is the word on the update?

Looks like we'll just wait until the next one... which should happen sometime next month (probably toward the end). More news on that as we get closer

Default ????

Looks like we'll just wait until the next one... which should happen sometime next month (probably toward the end). More news on that as we get closer
    Wait I'm confused. What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    Wait I'm confused. What does that mean?
    Translation: Nintendo of America is refusing to approve the patch, so they will just bundle it with the table add-on patch instead.
    Last edited by shogun00; 10-09-2012 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Changed it to third person. I was doing a direct translation before.

Thanks Shogun. Don't know why I couldn't figure that one out.

Banned

Haha, just reclaimed 8 spot on Iron Man! Gotta stay top 200 for the rest LOL!

80%-Luck 10%-Skill 5%-Reflex

That's awesome LumaFan. Sounds like you've gotten much better. I haven't check the 3DS top scores recently. You've probably passed me by now. Keep it up. (And get a Vita and we'll play multiplayer!)

Did I miss an anouncement about this new content? Do we know what it is yet?

Banned

After that Civil War table announcement, I feel like playing Marvel Pinball on 3DS again! LOL

Wish DLC would be out already for this cool table!

So, news for 3ds DLC before the end of the month?

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Translation: Nintendo of America is refusing to approve the patch, so they will just bundle it with the table add-on patch instead.
    I sent the big N an email asking why they weren't giving the US the update and got this response:

Hello Hunter,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having an issue with Marvel Pinball 3D, and I can certainly understand why you'd be so disappointed in this situation. While I'd like to help, I'm afraid that we're not aware of the issue you've described. Also, it's important to note that this game was developed and published by one of our licensee companies called Zen Studios, and not Nintendo. So, this means they are the ones who make the decisions for their game.

In this case, I recommend that you contact them with your feedback as they are the makers of the game, and will be best suited to help you. To get contact information for this company, please visit their website.

www.zenstudios.com

Sincerely,

Kevin Anderson
    Nintendo of America Inc.

Barbie, is Nintendo jerking us around or was it Zen's decision? If it was Zen's and the patch is part of DLC, will there be a way to get just the patch without buying anything? And also if this is so, why didn't we get the update.

Thanks ahead for the info. I believe what's been said here before, just looking for conformation so I can forward it back to Nintendo and maybe get the ball rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    If it was Zen's and the patch is part of DLC, will there be a way to get just the patch without buying anything?
    The patch will be bundled with the update needed for the DLC (not on the DLC itself). The update/patch will be seperate from the DLC and is free to download.

That's how they do it for the PSN or XBLA anyway.

I would really like to know the answer to this as well. I've put off playing the Fantastic Four table till the fix came. Really would like to play that table again since its my favorite of the four!

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post

Barbie, is Nintendo jerking us around or was it Zen's decision? If it was Zen's and the patch is part of DLC, will there be a way to get just the patch without buying anything? And also if this is so, why didn't we get the update.

Thanks ahead for the info. I believe what's been said here before, just looking for conformation so I can forward it back to Nintendo and maybe get the ball rolling.

The Marvel Pinball 3D update is now live in North America (and includes demos). This patch is the same patch we released to Europe a few weeks back.

This has nothing to do with DLC, that will come later on, this is a bug fix and an update to make free demos available for those who have not yet purchased Marvel Pinball 3D.

Patch Details:

- Fixed general game bugs
    - Red Skull multiball bug fixed on Captain America
    - Ball stick bug fixed on Iron Man
    - The Baxter Building camera issued fixed on Fantastic Four
    - Wormhole bug fixed on Fantastic Four
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-25-2012 at 04:43 PM.

The Marvel Pinball 3D update is now live in North America (and includes demos). This patch is the same patch we released to Europe a few weeks back.

This has nothing to do with DLC, that will come later on, this is a bug fix and an update to make free demos available for those who have not yet purchased Marvel Pinball 3D.
    Wait a second. Demos of what? We already own the game. Is it demos of the upcoming dlc?

Wait a second. Demos of what? We already own the game. Is it demos of the upcoming dlc?
    No. This has nothing to do with DLC. This is a patch to fix bugs and an update that includes demos for those who have not yet purchased the game.

Banned

Aww Yeah! UPDATE is out finally!

Barbie I noticed that it says MARVEL PINBALL 3D runs on Nintendo Network? Is that the new server Nintendo let you guys run on?

Before it didnt have that, so I though it was pretty cool!

I wonder if there is a Marvel/ZP launch date for the WiiU since it launches next month.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Banned

DLC, Liberation Maiden, NightSky, Demos, Updates,Videos,a more games!

Too many good games but not enough to buy all of! LOL

I downloaded both those games earlier. Can't have enough good eshop games! I also downloaded the demo just for the heck of it to see what was offered. Just the Blade And Fantastic Four were on offer. There isn't a ball limit but is there a score limit Bareie?

Never mind. Its either a score or time limit. Just found out!
    Last edited by Tech101; 10-25-2012 at 10:34 PM.

No. This has nothing to do with DLC. This is a patch to fix bugs and an update that includes demos for those who have not yet purchased the game.
    You say it's an update that includes demos for people who've not got the game. If they haven't got the game, how can they download the update? Are you sure it's not two separate things like we had in EU? An update to fix bugs, and a separate demo version of the game added to the eShop? Sounds like you've gotten confused or I have
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65/FreudianLemur/Youwanttoholdapigehsmall.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FreudianLemur View Post
    You say it's an update that includes demos for people who've not got the game. If they haven't got the game, how can they download the update? Are you sure it's not two separate things like we had in EU? An update to fix bugs, and a separate demo version of the game added to the eShop? Sounds like you've gotten confused or I have
    If you've already purchased the game, it should prompt you to update. Since you are in the UK, you would have gotten the update 3 weeks ago.

If you've already purchased the game, it should prompt you to update. Since you are in the UK, you would have gotten the update 3 weeks ago.
    You've misunderstood me. Never mind, it doesn't matter.
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65/FreudianLemur/Youwanttoholdapigehsmall.jpg

Banned

By update, means the eShop gets updated with the new demo for people who haven't yet gotten it on 3DS. Obviously the update is for full game owners. I hope you do realize the only people that get a notification for an update for MP3D are the full game owners. Otherwise you won't see anything. Meanwhile demo downloaders get to try before they buy, with only 2 tables playable.

Its all separate. I think you got confused with the 2 forms of UPDATE.

UPDATE (every thursday) eShop and theres UPDATE Marvel Pinball 3D.
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 10-26-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks for the update, now we wont DLC info please.

I understand where he's coming from. Its the way Barbie worded it. Even though I knew it was separate it still seemed to appear she was saying that demos came with the patch. Even though I knew it was like a 1% chance I thought maybe there was some demos that we get on the dlc side of it!

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Its all separate. I think you got confused with the 2 forms of UPDATE.

UPDATE (every thursday) eShop and theres UPDATE Marvel Pinball 3D.
    Aha, I see now. Yeah, I was confused. We've had the patch to fix bugs and the demo available in Europe for a while now. It seemed that Barbie was saying they were doing things very differently in the USA, and I was confused. Thanks for clearing that up.

Banned

Hope some of the 1st round of DLC will be FREE, mainly because we had to pay $7.99 and $6.99 for MP3D and ZP3D separately.

Hope some of the 1st round of DLC will be FREE, mainly because we had to pay $7.99 and $6.99 for MP3D and ZP3D separately.
    I highly doubt that would be the case, sorry.

Banned

Hopefully the price won't be too bad then.

I will take 1.99 a table. I think that is more then fair. However what I really want is table packs. Or better yet buy all the tables for one lower price because realistically m going to buy them all anyways!

I will take 1.99 a table. I think that is more then fair. However what I really want is table packs. Or better yet buy all the tables for one lower price because realistically m going to buy them all anyways!
    This is a good idea. Please do this! I'm pretty sure most of us here on the forums will be buying all the DLC without a second thought.

$2.50 a table works for me, that's what they are on other systems, though I'd pay more consider the play value.

I think DLC will be next year

I would just like an announcement already!! I'm still holding out for around Christmas. Not much else coming out this year for the 3ds I'm interest in other then Paper Mario. Now next year I'm already gearing up for about 6-7 games!

We plan to have new content out for all platforms by the end of the year--Even 3DS

Quote Originally Posted by barbiebobomb View Post
    we plan to have new content out for all platforms by the end of the year--even 3ds
    :-) b-)

Banned

We plan to have new content out for all platforms by the end of the year--Even 3DS
    What was the holdup?!

2 MONTHS LEFT, SO EXPECT IT SOON!!!!! Yeahya!

What are the tables for 3DS?!
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 11-10-2012 at 12:13 AM.

I would also like to know what is planed or at the very least how many tables? Is it across both Zen and Marvel or just one or the other?

Banned

Anyone picked up PM:SS?!
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 11-12-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Will tables coming soon.. Zp or mP ???.

The 3ds urgently needs new tables (although in my opinion) are those published in ios or zp thd.

I'll announce news as soon as I can!

Red face

I'll announce news as soon as I can!

Good cus i was about to get nasty! Lol just kidding kidding.

Thank you for the heads up. I feel like I've been waiting for this FOREVER!!

............Oh come on!
    I'm getting so impatient now! I need to know!
    Or I can wait, whatever, either way's is fine by me.

we are in december. Some detail coming?

Banned

I'd like to know what tables just in case the world does end!!!! LOL

I'd like to know what tables just in case the world does end!!!! LOL

Ahh good one!

Yeah if this is suppose to come out by the end of the year you would think by now we would have some type of announcement. I'm going on record to say its slipped to early next year. :'(

You guys are so dramatic

I told you we are working on them, sit tight, they are coming!

Yay Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U! Definitely getting that as soon as possible...

But that leads to a question vis-r-vis the Zen Pinball 3D DLC... will there be cross-platform purchasing? I.E., if I buy the Paranormal table on ZP3D will I have to re-buy it on my Wii U?

By the bye, those visuals on the Wii U ZP2 look gorgeous! Also liking that I can play pinball on the gamepad when the TV's occupied since I've been known to play in epic marathons of zombie-eyed agoogliness when it comes to pinball.

Quote Originally Posted by AlgusUnderdunk View Post
    Yay Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U! Definitely getting that as soon as possible...

But that leads to a question vis-r-vis the Zen Pinball 3D DLC... will there be cross-platform purchasing? I.E., if I buy the Paranormal table on ZP3D will I have to re-buy it on my Wii U?

By the bye, those visuals on the Wii U ZP2 look gorgeous! Also liking that I can play pinball on the gamepad when the TV's occupied since I've been known to play in epic marathons of zombie-eyed agoogliness when it comes to pinball.
    I don't think it's even possible for any devs to do cross platform entitlement, unfortunately the Wii U eShop and 3DS eShop are two separate entities.

Thumbs up

ZP2 for WII U and dlc ZP 3D are released simultaneously???

thanks.

Banned

I have a feeling there will be a lot more constant tables released for the Wii U.

Now that the process is smoother and easier.

3DS version was like a test for Zen Studios.

Quote Originally Posted by juanfrita2 View Post
    ZP2 for WII U and dlc ZP 3D are released simultaneously???

thanks.
    Not necessarily, they are 2 separate and very different consoles with different eShops.

Default Any 3ds news yet?

We are just two weeks away from the end of the year! Any news yet on the dlc for the 3ds yet. I can't wait any longer!

Banned

We are just two weeks away from the end of the year! Any news yet on the dlc for the 3ds yet. I can't wait any longer!
    and 4 days away from the 21st!

Zen is probably busy prepping for the end of the world.

We'll never find out what the tables are! LOL

I think maybe saying we'd have an announcement by the end of the year was a mistake. Don't get me wrong, I hope you prove me wrong, but I think you should just not say anything until you can make an official announcement.

I think maybe saying we'd have an announcement by the end of the year was a mistake. Don't get me wrong, I hope you prove me wrong, but I think you should just not say anything until you can make an official announcement.
    Yes and no! I believe Barbie was just going off of what she was told. That and a few of us wouldn't shut up about it ( raises hand). From what I've seen on the blog announcements though sometimes they don't announce any news till days before its released. With the case of the patch it was announced that same day for us and Europe I believe. Problem is we only have two Thursdays left before the end of the year for this to be true. I wouldn't mind if it slips to January 3rd though.*That's close enough! Fingers crossed since I've got a lot of eshop money tied up in a bunch of other games atm!

I hope DLC & Wii U ver come before january.

Tomorrow is the last day for this to come true! Can you at least tell us something?

Just want to remind you that we still really want 3DS DLC. We've gone quiet because we don't want to irritate you, but please don't think that means we're not bothered about it anymore. We still really, really want that DLC. It's honestly the game I'm looking forward to most on the 3DS (more than Monster Hunter, and I really want that game!). So please, don't forget about us!

Just want to remind you that we still really want 3DS DLC. We've gone quiet because we don't want to irritate you, but please don't think that means we're not bothered about it anymore. We still really, really want that DLC. It's honestly the game I'm looking forward to most on the 3DS (more than Monster Hunter, and I really want that game!). So please, don't forget about us!
    ^^^This please^^^

Of course! We still have plans for it, I assure you!

Of course! We still have plans for it, I assure you!
    ¬_¬
    Hmm, ok.

¬_¬
    Hmm, ok.
    As you guys can plainly see in Barbie's post (#3 in this thread dated 9/6/12) that it is "closer than you may think"

Maybe there is some miscommunication on how close we think it is.

It's more because of the post I quoted her at on post 163! Got our hopes up and then nothing. No words or nothing at all. At least tell us it got delayed or pushed back to the new year.

Banned

The day it is announced we will be taken by surprise...

I hope you speak with nintendo about this.

Banned

Really wanting to try out that PvZ table...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12