Thread: No Trophies on Vita?

Default No Trophies on Vita?

As this is the 1st Zen Pinball game I own I downloaded the game for my vita. I then downloaded all the trials and brought the PvZ. I load it up and find there are no trophies? When I press to view them it prompts me to download the avengers pack? I will get it at some point but for now all I want it the PvZ?

What is this all about????

Quote Originally Posted by zedmayer View Post
    As this is the 1st Zen Pinball game I own I downloaded the game for my vita. I then downloaded all the trials and brought the PvZ. I load it up and find there are no trophies? When I press to view them it prompts me to download the avengers pack? I will get it at some point but for now all I want it the PvZ?

What is this all about????
    You need to update the Zen Pinball 2 Vita application in order for the PvZ trophies to show up. You can update the application by clicking on the orange icon on the applications LiveArea.

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    You need to update the Zen Pinball 2 Vita application in order for the PvZ trophies to show up. You can update the application by clicking on the orange icon on the applications LiveArea.
    I have updated. Everytime i press the trophy icon in the game it keeps prompting me to download the Avengers pack to unlock the full ZP2!

I have the same problem, something is wrong.

Question

I've got similiar problem.
    I have classic pack - 4 tables imported succesfully on my ps vita, but no trophies
    When I click trophy icon in game I get same message and link to buy avengers pack.
    Is this how it should be, or is it a bug? Do I really have to buy this marvel avengers pack? I don't want it
    Can I buy other table to have trophies in ALL tables in my collection?

I'm not getting trophies either, not that I'm too bothered. Should it have them?

The trophies showed up just fine for me. I wonder what's going on if all of you are experiencing the same problem.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Since I've got loads of time on my hands and only six tables, I thought I'd try the old delete and re-download trick. It didn't work.

Thanks for your reports everyone, we're working on a fix! Are any of you experiencing this issue in North America or is it just Europe? The more we know about the issue, the faster we can resolve it!

Same for me : no trophies until I buy the Avengers pack, according to the game. Don't know if it matters but I'm using a japanese Vita and I'm on the EU store. I have played classics and origins, but no trophies for me.

I"m in NA and I had a similar problem. Try downloading a table from it's page in the Vita store,not from in game or from your download list.

I had bought PvZ and Epic Quest on my PS3 and downloaded them to my Vita from my Download list. I could not get trophies but then I downloaded PvZ from it's store page On my Vita and when I did it also downloaded Some piece of the Zen Pinball 2 game.After they downloaded and installed I now have trophies and some other tables(that I don't own) that were missing from the menu now show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac1002 View Post
    I"m in NA and I had a similar problem. Try downloading a table from it's page in the Vita store,not from in game or from your download list.

I had bought PvZ and Epic Quest on my PS3 and downloaded them to my Vita from my Download list. I could not get trophies but then I downloaded PvZ from it's store page On my Vita and when I did it also downloaded Some piece of the Zen Pinball 2 game.After they downloaded and installed I now have trophies and some other tables(that I don't own) that were missing from the menu now show up.
    Thanks for letting us know!

I confirm that redownloading works. Right now I have tested on only one table (as my connection is very slow) but it seems trophies show up now. Was the game changed since it came on psn ? New tables appeared as well, and I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Syriam View Post
    I confirm that redownloading works. Right now I have tested on only one table (as my connection is very slow) but it seems trophies show up now. Was the game changed since it came on psn ? New tables appeared as well, and I don't know why.
    Are you getting tables that you've never paid for before? Are you located in North America or Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Are you getting tables that you've never paid for before? Are you located in North America or Europe?
    I didn't meant that, only that the tables which were visible on the psn but not in the game showed up as grey icons. But I got the pack with Tesla free, even if I didn't played Zen Pinball 1, and my PS+ suscription gave me the Marvell pack. So is this free pack normal ? (if not, can I keep it ? )

I'm located in Europe.

I didn't meant that, only that the tables which were visible on the psn but not in the game showed up as grey icons. But I got the pack with Tesla free, even if I didn't played Zen Pinball 1, and my PS+ suscription gave me the Marvell pack. So is this free pack normal ? (if not, can I keep it ? )

I'm located in Europe.
    Haha of course, I'm not going to make you delete it! Are you having any trouble importing tables that you owned previously?

No, not any problem. It's only that when I want to import games from the in-game interface, only Captain America shows up which I bought with a reduced price for PS+. No other table is there, may it be the older tables of the game or Plants vs Zombies which I bought earlier today. But it's no problem for me, all tables that I can download for free were marked as "free" exept the classics.

I'm located in Europe.
    I got the new gray icons but I didn't get any free tables,Which really sucks because I really want that Tesla table but not the rest of the pack.

Haha of course, I'm not going to make you delete it! Are you having any trouble importing tables that you owned previously?
    I didn't have any trouble importing but the only tables I owned at the time were the Marvel pack I got from PS+ .

Quote Originally Posted by Jac1002 View Post
    I got the new gray icons but I didn't get any free tables,Which really sucks because I really want that Tesla table but not the rest of the pack.
    I didn't got it free this way, I wanted only the demo basically of the pack. So I went onto the PSN to this pack and there was "buy" for 9,90€ and download for free. I supposed it was only the trial but I got the unlock as well.

Just to know, on PS3 I had a Fantastic Four table and I don't see it here, will it come to Zen Pinball 2 ?

Just to know, on PS3 I had a Fantastic Four table and I don't see it here, will it come to Zen Pinball 2 ?
    On the Playstation blog they said..

"It looks like the Fantastic Four table was indeed held in case we need to issue a patch – which from testing at the moment looks like we might have to do in order to better steam line the import features. Should be available soon, though."

Hello,

Nice that my account from Planet MiniGolf Beta is still active. Unfortunately I am here again pestering you as I am having same issues with Zen Pinball 2 on Vita with Classic Pack as some people in this thread - the game is still treated as a demo on Vita, when on PS3 it is working fine.

I have EU Vita and UK account. Bellow please find a list of what I have done:

Wednesday:
    1. downloaded ZP2 from EU store
    2. patched ZP2 when it prompted when launching for the first time
    3. downloaded classic pack
    4. installed and started again (no trophies - presents an option to buy avengers pack)

Friday 1:
    1. re-downloaded just unlock key from download list
    2. installed and started again (no trophies - presents an option to buy avengers pack)

Friday 2:
    1. re-downloaded whole classic pack (demo + unlock key) from download list
    2. installed and started again (no trophies - presents an option to buy avengers pack)

Friday 3:
    1. deleted ZP2 from Vita
    2. re-downloaded ZP2 from Vita store-front (not from download list)
    3. started game up without patching and used import function which found classic pack demo + unlock key
    4. re-downloaded classic pack from menu presented when importing
    5. restarted game (still no trophies)
    6. let it patch to 1.01 (still no trophies)

If you need further info please let me know.

Keep up the good work and best regards,
    Mitja

I wish I'd seen this topic sooner, I didn't know this was a glitch. Wasted £7.99 on the avengers pack yesterday cause I thought you had to buy it to unlock the trophies option in the game

I have exactly the same problem. Imported the classic tables from ZP1 and bought PvZ table and the game behaves like a trial. No trophies at all on any table. I'm on the EU store. Please fix this asap as it really makes me want abandon this game.

When starting the EU (NL) PSN store on the Vita it did not show me the Unlock key for the Zen Pinball 2: Zen Pinball Classics, but using Search it came up and I could download it. (Do note, I did not have any bought version of Zen Pinball on the PS3 before)

So I have Zen Pinball 2 + Zen Pinball 2: Zen Pinball Classics unlocked, yet no trophies for these Classic tables. When I click the Trophies button it offers me to buy the full game.

BUT I do think I got the Quick feet Trophy..........
    Last edited by gamer88; 09-08-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Same problem here. I bought 4 tables but it still acts as if I only have trial versions.

Besides this problem the main screen doesn't show all pinball tables either. I could only buy 4-packs or the PvZ table. I did manage to buy other tables by going into the PSN store and download them from there.

Same problem, still no trophy on vita, whatever I do.

Edit: eu vita, eu (uk) store

Thanks for the reports everyone. We're working with SCEE to get this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and support!

Ps Vita no trophies (NA psn store) paid for the PvZ and the Marvel pack works on my ps3 just not on the vita hope you guys get this fixed soon but otherwise its a blast to play on the go thanks !!

Default Same problem different table.

Same issues but with ngs2. Didnt see this post b4 i posted my sob story. Good too know im not alone.

I have the same problem: no Trophies for Vita (located in Belgium).

Thanks for the reports everyone. We're working with SCEE to get this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and support!
    Guys, it's been 3 weeks already. When are we getting a patch to fix the issue? I really want to play this game on my Vita.

Quote Originally Posted by stelek View Post
    Guys, it's been 3 weeks already. When are we getting a patch to fix the issue? I really want to play this game on my Vita.
    Still working with SCEE now, thanks for your patience!

Still working with SCEE now, thanks for your patience!
    Still no Trophies for Vita over here .

Quote Originally Posted by Klart View Post
    Still no Trophies for Vita over here .
    Send me a message and I will see what I can do! Let me know where you are (north America or Europe) and if you are getting error messages or any other details that might help us figure out what is happening!

Send me a message and I will see what I can do! Let me know where you are (north America or Europe) and if you are getting error messages or any other details that might help us figure out what is happening!
    Well, it's the same problem everyone above has been adressing for weeks now: I dled the game and tables (classic, Marvel and Captain America) on my Vita, but no Trophies can be earned & the game doesn't show up in the Trophy list.

If I click the Trophy icon in game it states that I can't earn Trophies and should buy the Avengers pack.

This problem is going on for a long time now.

Has it even been adressed?

Sorry guys but is it really that you cannot reproduce the problem after all these weeks and you really need more details or is it simply that you have no intention of investing $40K into a patch because the affected people are simply not complaining loud enough? The truth is - the game is broken. It's been broken for weeks. Behave like responsible adults and fix your broken product!

Quote Originally Posted by Klart View Post
    Well, it's the same problem everyone above has been adressing for weeks now: I dled the game and tables (classic, Marvel and Captain America) on my Vita, but no Trophies can be earned & the game doesn't show up in the Trophy list.

If I click the Trophy icon in game it states that I can't earn Trophies and should buy the Avengers pack.

This problem is going on for a long time now.

Has it even been adressed?
    Quote Originally Posted by stelek View Post
    Sorry guys but is it really that you cannot reproduce the problem after all these weeks and you really need more details or is it simply that you have no intention of investing $40K into a patch because the affected people are simply not complaining loud enough? The truth is - the game is broken. It's been broken for weeks. Behave like responsible adults and fix your broken product!
    Yes, it has been addressed. We are working on it. If you want me to fix the problem instead of waiting for the patch, you have to send me a message because I might have to send you a code and that doesn't work via thread.

Hugs and kisses to all.

Hi,

Just wondered if there was any progress on a patch? Id love to invest time and money in this game but I'm experiencing the issues people have described above with the vita version acting as a demo.

Many thanks in advance

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by brewersteve View Post
    Hi,

Just wondered if there was any progress on a patch? Id love to invest time and money in this game but I'm experiencing the issues people have described above with the vita version acting as a demo.

Many thanks in advance

Steve
    Hi Steve, check your private messages, I'll see what I can do to help!

Default I'm from Spain

Hi. I live in Spain and I use the PSN Europe. When I play on my PS Vita Zen Pinball 2 no trophies appears. I have all the tables, except the Avengers Chronicles pack and Vengeance and Vitue pack. What is the solution? Another question is When will be available the Fantastic Four table on Zen Pinball 2? This is my favourite table in Marvel Pinball. Thanks from Spain
    Last edited by ozelui79; 11-04-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Default Same here (Europe)

I also have the same problem on my vita.
    On my ps3 the trophies appeared normally.

Quote Originally Posted by ozelui79 View Post
    Hi. I live in Spain and I use the PSN Europe. When I play on my PS Vita Zen Pinball 2 no trophies appears. I have all the tables, except the Avengers Chronicles pack and Vengeance and Vitue pack. What is the solution? Another question is When will be available the Fantastic Four table on Zen Pinball 2? This is my favourite table in Marvel Pinball. Thanks from Spain
    Fantastic Four is out today, actually! I'll send you a private message to get this trophy issue figured out, check your inbox!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
    I also have the same problem on my vita.
    On my ps3 the trophies appeared normally.
    I'll message you to get details so we can figure this out, check your messages

Question No trophes

I have a some problem. I'm from Poland. On ps3 trophes are working good.

Quote Originally Posted by konrad11901 View Post
    I have a some problem. I'm from Poland. On ps3 trophes are working good.
    I messaged you, check your inbox

same problem. i got the game form the german psn store and bought the classic and ninja gaiden packs.

i hoped the patch would fix this, but it didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaydiz View Post
    same problem. i got the game form the german psn store and bought the classic and ninja gaiden packs.

i hoped the patch would fix this, but it didnt.
    Check your messages!

Thumbs up no trophiies on vita

I have the same issues as above , the game is fine on the ps3 ,but the vita puts up the "thanks for checkingout zen 2....etc" when clicking on the trophy icon or the tournament icon ,i have purchased the original pack and excallibur ,but this issue has put me off buying anymore , i have reinstalled many times and the latest patch didnt help , ive had the game on my vita since launch and although i dont realy want the marvel tables there are others which i would like , is there any chance of this being fixed soon as its been broken now a few months is it only cetain vita or accounts which are affected?.... im in the uk and have a uk account and have a 3g vita
    regards
    nig

Quote Originally Posted by niga View Post
    I have the same issues as above , the game is fine on the ps3 ,but the vita puts up the "thanks for checkingout zen 2....etc" when clicking on the trophy icon or the tournament icon ,i have purchased the original pack and excallibur ,but this issue has put me off buying anymore , i have reinstalled many times and the latest patch didnt help , ive had the game on my vita since launch and although i dont realy want the marvel tables there are others which i would like , is there any chance of this being fixed soon as its been broken now a few months is it only cetain vita or accounts which are affected?.... im in the uk and have a uk account and have a 3g vita
    regards
    nig
    Check your inbox.

Everyone else--if you are still experiencing this issue, please send me a message.

Default I can't send messnage.

BarbieBobomp,
    I can't send messnage to you.I have an error:BarbieBobomp ... until they clear some space.

Konrad K.

Quote Originally Posted by konrad11901 View Post
    BarbieBobomp,
    I can't send messnage to you.I have an error:BarbieBobomp ... until they clear some space.

Konrad K.
    Cleared my inbox and sent you a reply

I have the same problem with the Vita version as others here. I have tried deleting and redownloading things in different ways, but nothing has helped.

Here is what I think I did the first time:

1. Downloaded the Zen Pinball 2 Trial from the Vita Store.
    2. Downloaded the latest patch (I think this came with the Trial download above, but can also be done from the LiveArea screen).
    3. Started Zen Pinball 2. The game was in 'trial' mode as expected.
    4. Downloaded the Classic Pack trial and played it.

The following day I did this:
    1. Started Zen Pinball 2.
    2. Bought the Classic Pack from the in-game store (not the Vita Store).
    3. Played the tables.

I am able to play them fine, and the online leaderboards work fine. However pressing the trophies button just prompts me to purchase the full game. If I then click 'buy', it prompts me to purchase the Avengers pack. It's like the Classic Pack purchase hasn't registered properly with the rest of the game, although I'm still able to play the full versions of the Classic Pack tables.

Another issue is that not all the tables are shown on the main screen. The Classic Pack icons are fine, and the Avengers icons are shown with a keyhole, as I only have the trial versions of these. The Marvel 4-in-1 packs and the Plants vs Zombies pack are shown greyed out, because I haven't downloaded the trial versions of these. No other tables are shown. The PS3 version works correctly, and shows all the tables available (Ninja Gaiden, Epic Quest, etc) even without downloading the trial versions, but the Vita version does not.

I have tried deleting everything and redownloading Zen Pinball 2 from the Vita Store, now shown as Zen Pinball 2 (Full), and also the Classic Pack, but that didn't help the trophy problem or the missing table problem.

I have also tried deleting and installing Zen Pinball 2 only, not the Classic Pack, and then running it without first installing the patch. This time it shows the Avengers icons with a keyhole (i.e. trial versions available), and the Classic and Marvel Packs greyed out. If I subsequently quit, install the patch, and restart, then it shows the same thing but now also shows the Plants vs Zombies icon (greyed out). No other tables are shown.

I'm using the EU Vita Store by-the-way.

Sorry for the long post, but hopefully that info helps you in some way to find the solution to the problems. Is there anything else I should try?

Quote Originally Posted by chub View Post

Sorry for the long post, but hopefully that info helps you in some way to find the solution to the problems. Is there anything else I should try?
    I sent you a message, check your inbox.

Reminder! If anyone else is still experiencing this issue, please send me a private message and I will personally take care of this issue for you.

Thanks!

I sent you a message, check your inbox.

Reminder! If anyone else is still experiencing this issue, please send me a private message and I will personally take care of this issue for you.

Thanks!
    I just got a Vita over Thanksgiving, and I'm really enjoying it. I think everything is fine on my end in terms of ZP2, but I haven't tried all the tables yet. If I come to a snag I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    I just got a Vita over Thanksgiving, and I'm really enjoying it. I think everything is fine on my end in terms of ZP2, but I haven't tried all the tables yet. If I come to a snag I'll let you know.
    Awesome! You should be fine now, I believe

Thanks!
    After reading the forum post about Star Wars Pinball on Playstation Blog today, I started this game again hoping the problem was fixed. Sadly not. I have send you a private message.

Edit: Fixed! Thank you!
    Last edited by rdjnl; 02-06-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Default still not working for me :-(

Bought a table for zen pinball 2, went to see what the trophy i got was, and it keeps me locked out saying i need to purchase the full game. Thought I was smarter than the game, and went to the trophy section of my vita to see the trophy, but zen pinball doesn't have any trophy data in there.... :-(

Edit: fixed, thanks :-)
    Last edited by blackmagemasher; 02-22-2013 at 10:13 PM. Reason: closure

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagemasher View Post
    Bought a table for zen pinball 2, went to see what the trophy i got was, and it keeps me locked out saying i need to purchase the full game. Thought I was smarter than the game, and went to the trophy section of my vita to see the trophy, but zen pinball doesn't have any trophy data in there.... :-(
    Check your messages!

Same problem for me, no trophies, i've bought also Mars, Paranormal and Street Fighter tables
    Last edited by edoardo; 02-27-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by edoardo View Post
    Same problem for me, no trophies, i've bought also Mars, Paranormal and Street Fighter tables
    Send me a message or email me, support @ zenstudios.com

Send me a message or email me, support @ zenstudios.com
    Sent you am email regarding this. Forgot I started this post lol. Only looked because I want Star Wars

Could you help me? I cannot get trophies on my xmb menu. I am from NA. This is for my PS3.
    Last edited by guitarotaku; 02-28-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Can you help me with my issue? I have sent you a mail with my region but still nothing?

Thanks

Having the same problem, but I own Star wars Pinball full , trophies are unavailable and its telling me to purchase marvel avengers pack, tried redownloading from the psn store page and download list and problem persists, sent a PM and and email to support, my region it's US

Quote Originally Posted by sbronko View Post
    I've got similiar problem.
    I have classic pack - 4 tables imported succesfully on my ps vita, but no trophies
    When I click trophy icon in game I get same message and link to buy avengers pack.
    Is this how it should be, or is it a bug? Do I really have to buy this marvel avengers pack? I don't want it
    Can I buy other table to have trophies in ALL tables in my collection?

still kind of frustrated, haven't been able to fix the game so I can earn my starwars trophies on my vita... what an anoying bug....after contacting support the only solution offered to me was to purchase the marvel avengers pack for 9+ dollars, I am not a fan of the avengers so i probably wont be doing that....

anyone other ideas on how to fix this? just want to play the Star wars tables I purchased on my new vita as intended (with trophies enabled)

thanks in advance

just wanted to let you guys know, i was able to fix the bug with BarbieBobomb via email, it was not the solution i was expecting, but for me it was a reasonable one, since I've been trying to fix this bug for about 15 days... i kinda gave up on the bug.... in the end I had to just buy the marvel avengers pack for $9,99 to unlock trophies, if seems that buying other tables do NOT unlock trophies if you have this bug....

barbie said it is the ONLY option to unlock the paid version for the people experiencing the bug....and she couldn't offer other options to fix it because they don't have any more complimentary marvel unlock codes available anymore like they offered in the past...

if you get this bug contact support of course, maybe they can offer a different solution in the future... hopefully they will get codes for people with this bug while the bug exists...hopefully it will get patched so people don't experience it at all....I was promised some compensation for this inconvenient in the future since i wasn't really interested in the avengers pack...very reasonable...

today I'm happy to put this bug behind me and focus on earning my pinball trophies

Default Need assistance unlocking trophies for PS Vita

I am a NA region user and I have sent a private message to BarbieBoBomb.

Thanks!