X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Sitopon
    Hi, something like this just happened to me. I purchased The Avengers chronicles pack and the Guardians of the Galaxy table in my PS4 and now I'm going to travel and can't import these tables to my PS Vita. Could you fix this please?
    Please email me directly with your receipt, support at zenstudios dot com

Comment

• weeztha
      • Oct 2014

I have a problem with Marvel Pinball standalone game not showing that I own all of the tables. It shows that I only have the 4 core tables and all others are greyed out.

I own all current tables bought on PS3 from ZP2 game and have verified that all tables work on ZP2 for PS3 & PS4

Ive went back through my download history and redownloaded the marvel tables but still no luck on them unlocking for marvel pinball I'm not sure what else to try from this point on?

Any suggestions would be nice

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by weeztha
        I have a problem with Marvel Pinball standalone game not showing that I own all of the tables. It shows that I only have the 4 core tables and all others are greyed out.

I own all current tables bought on PS3 from ZP2 game and have verified that all tables work on ZP2 for PS3 & PS4

Ive went back through my download history and redownloaded the marvel tables but still no luck on them unlocking for marvel pinball I'm not sure what else to try from this point on?

Any suggestions would be nice
        Were the tables originally purchased for Marvel Pinball? If they were purchased for ZP2, they won't be available in Marvel Pinball, since MP doesn't have the import feature. You would have to purchase them for MP first, then import to ZP2 on PS3/PS4, they cannot go backward unfortunately.

Comment

• weeztha
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          Were the tables originally purchased for Marvel Pinball? If they were purchased for ZP2, they won't be available in Marvel Pinball, since MP doesn't have the import feature. You would have to purchase them for MP first, then import to ZP2 on PS3/PS4, they cannot go backward unfortunately.
          Nope, I bought all tables from ZP2 cause I thought all tables would import to the other versions.

Oh wells Thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

• PCLucena
            • Oct 2015

PSVITA ZEN PINBALL 2 - stops at 15% and shows the error C2-12383-7

After the download is complete it starts installing and stops at 15% and shows the error C2-12383-7. I tried downloading from the download list, from the store, and download at ps3 and transfer to psvita, all fails. My psvita is linked with a brazilian account.

This error happens when I use my brazilian PSN account. In the past, dont remember the exact time, i was using my US account and the game installed with no problem. So to test, today i restored the psvita and linked the system with my US account, and again the game installed with no problems. I think there is some problem with the files in the brazilian server.

Can anyone please help me, i really want to play the game with my brazilian account, i thought the new psvita system update would fix this error but again i cant install it.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by PCLucena
              After the download is complete it starts installing and stops at 15% and shows the error C2-12383-7. I tried downloading from the download list, from the store, and download at ps3 and transfer to psvita, all fails. My psvita is linked with a brazilian account.

This error happens when I use my brazilian PSN account. In the past, dont remember the exact time, i was using my US account and the game installed with no problem. So to test, today i restored the psvita and linked the system with my US account, and again the game installed with no problems. I think there is some problem with the files in the brazilian server.

Can anyone please help me, i really want to play the game with my brazilian account, i thought the new psvita system update would fix this error but again i cant install it.
              Thanks for the report - what is your PSN name? Let me know and I'll have the team investigate

Comment

• PCLucena
                • Oct 2015

Thanks for the report - what is your PSN name? Let me know and I'll have the team investigate
                Online ID from PSN Brazil: pcslucena
                Online ID from PSN USA: PCLucena

Today I'm using the US account, making a backup of the games in a PC, and after I will return to the Brazilian account and try again to install ZP2.

Thanks for the quick reply

EDIT: I've restored the vita back to the brazilian account and again no luck, the install process stops at 15% and show error C2-12383-7
                Last edited by PCLucena; 10-21-2015, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• PCLucena
                  • Oct 2015

The Solution To My Problem

I've managed to install the game. In the PSVita, I've opened the PS Store, and in the demo section i've downloaded Zen Pinball 2 Demo. It installed with no problem. Later I downloaded the tables from my download list in the PS Store, and its installed correctly.
                  Now there is a new zen pinball 2 item in my download list. thx for the attention

Comment

• RobotD28
                    RobotD28
                    • Nov 2016

ZEN Pinball - 3D Mode problem/issue

Hey everyone! Just a note to explain the turbulence we're experiencing with Zen Pinball 2:

We are aware that some users are experiencing import issues, we are working with SCEA and SCEE to fix this. Please understand that this is a very complicated launch: backwards compatibilty, Cross Buy, a huge library of content across mulitple games, as well as brand new DLC... you can imagine that a lot can go wrong. Please remain patient while we work on these issues From the bottom of our hearts, we apologize for the inconvenience, we know you've been so patient and supportive through the long wait for Zen Pinball 2. We are so lucky to have such great fans!

Also, Fantastic Four will be coming soon, it just needed some extra attention before we could release it. I know you'll all be happy with how far it has come since its original launch!

Thank you all for your continued support! We <3 our fans!!

-Barbie
                    LOVE THE GAME!
                    I have ZEN Pinball 1 and ZEN Pinball 2 downloaded onto my PS3 console. I also have 75% of the tables (most/all of the MARVEL and STARWARS).

I also have a 3D SMART TV (Vizio 3D - 47" - LCD). ZEN Pinball 2 truly brings INCREDIBLE graphics, with the 3D perception, by the way. I find that, when i use the 3D mode on ZEN Pinball 2, that there is a LAG problem. Its not a small or minor one neither, in fact, it's quite a big LAG. The timing of pushing my L1/L2 & R1/R2 triggers are delayed to having a reaction on my screen... it's not an INSTANT reaction. I have learned how to just accept the LAG and even how to use it to my advantage in some cases... but it's still an issue that i feel needs to be brought to the game developers attention.

Perhaps they could incorporate a way/setting for users to adjust/calibrate settings for LAG compensation (Rockband BLITZ has a great interface to do such a thing). Have a way to calibrate the video LAG or controller LAG in the options menu... and thry could put an "information note" while the setting is highlighted to explain "if using 3D mode, please have 3D enabled before LAG CALIBRATION". (yes, i have set my tv to game mode, and im using HDMI)

Also, navigating the tables on PSN to download, are tremendously a pain in the @$$ to find. I have had to reboot my system to factory at one time, but i also have another system in the house, which had to be rebooted also on another occasion. But the search to find ALL the tables I've purchased (or wanna buy) have proven to be challenging (to say the least). They're spread out thru my 'PSN > my downloads' list, because there's no way to sort the list. When i use the 'PSN > Search > ZEN (or >pinball)' function, the PSN store doesn't show ALL the tables from ZEN or its' cross-title creators. Not in recommendations portion neither. The "IMPORT TABLES" in-game doesn't show all my tables/purchases also. And the ones that in-game "import tables" pulls up, doesn't completly show or clarify if that individual download is PS3 as opposed to VISTA (some do have PS3 in the title, but not all), or if the download is actually the DEMO or PURCHASE KEY (again, some do but not all). The title's need to be using more of a UNIFIED or UNIFORMED template to counter this issue (i.e. have ALL titles using the same format.. >> ZEN - PINBALL - *tablename* - platform - demo(or)purchased)

Anyways... there is nothing else I could ask for in a game that is so well designed and realistic as physics could be, while being able to incorporate animation and game modes that couldn't be used on a LIVE TABLE. Maybe someday, this team would be able to put togeather a REAL LIVE TABLE with these abilities... but that would have to come after we master the art of 'holograms' and even 'anti-gravity'... LoL

PSN - PS3 SN = RobotD28
                    *** if anyone wants to add me for game playing, it's ok... MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A MESSAGE!!! (perhaps say, "ZEN Pinball - Saw ur 'add friend' post in a forum" or something to show it's not some random that is requesting thru the "players last met" feature)***

Comment

• ElectTugBoat65
                      • Jan 2018

Hello all- I have found that some tables i bought in FX2 are able to have preferences changed- like # of balls per game and time the ball save feature stays on during play. But other games like Mars seen to have very limited options. There is no way to change the options i mentioned before in Mars. Does anyone know if i am missing something or what. Thanks- Rick

Comment

Working...