Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT message regarding Zen Pinball 2

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight6633 View Post
    Hi Barbie.

Have you guys finished fixing importing issues?

Im from Poland, i bought 4 tables from my sub accounts and cant import them.

Weirdest thing is that when i go to PS Store , Zen pinball 2 folder is absolutely empty?!
    Are you using 2 separate accounts? You can only import tables within one PSN account.

Quote Originally Posted by dave_mac View Post
    The UK guys are still waiting too
    We're still working with SCEE (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) to fix these issues. It's slow going right now but we hope to have these issues resolved very soon.

Default Ninja gadien sigma 2 trophies

So i jumped at the chance to play ngs2. It was the 1st table i downloaded. I noticed a glitch. I had got the trophy for collecting 30 crystal skulls. But it never showed my trophy list. When i attempted to check trophies in game it said u have to unlock the full game. Apparently trophies dont unlock unless you buy a 4 pack. I purchased the avengers pack. and trophies began to show. But now i have about 36 crystal skulls. And the trophy for getting 30 skulls does not show. Is there a way too rest the skull count, is anyone else having this type of issues? tell me it Will be fixedinthe next patch. tell me barbie please!! other then that. loving it.
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAFURIOUS; 09-14-2012 at 08:11 PM.

While I can't say I've looked, there's probably an option in the table's Operator's Menu to do a Full Reset, which resets the Crystal Skull counter. Don't quote me 100% though.
    PSN: Jeppo99
    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppo99 View Post
    While I can't say I've looked, there's probably an option in the table's Operator's Menu to do a Full Reset, which resets the Crystal Skull counter. Don't quote me 100% though.
    Worth taking a look. Thnks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAFURIOUS View Post
    So i jumped at the chance to play ngs2. It was the 1st table i downloaded. I noticed a glitch. I had got the trophy for collecting 30 crystal skulls. But it never showed my trophy list. When i attempted to check trophies in game it said u have to unlock the full game. Apparently trophies dont unlock unless you buy a 4 pack. I purchased the avengers pack. and trophies began to show. But now i have about 36 crystal skulls. And the trophy for getting 30 skulls does not show. Is there a way too rest the skull count, is anyone else having this type of issues? tell me it Will be fixedinthe next patch. tell me barbie please!! other then that. loving it.
    Are you in North America or Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Are you in North America or Europe?
    Texas...Lol. Tried too do some reset's... No luck. But not worried because i know ZEN will fix this issue. Loving the avengers pack!

Barbie i was using my sub account only once to buy 4 tables.But i was playing using my main account.

When i try to import them i log into account that they were bought from, beaucouse ive heard thay ZP2 check for bought tables.

Once more i say , that even when i go to buy tables ,ZP2 folder is absolutely empty.

Barbie i was using my sub account only once to buy 4 tables.But i was playing using my main account.

When i try to import them i log into account that they were bought from, beaucouse ive heard thay ZP2 check for bought tables.

Once more i say , that even when i go to buy tables ,ZP2 folder is absolutely empty.
    We're working on a fix, but in the meantime you might try downloading the demos of the tables. Some people have been able to unlock them by downloading the demos.

I tried but as i sayed earlier ZP2 folder on PS Store is empty.

I tried but as i sayed earlier ZP2 folder on PS Store is empty.
    Which tables are you having trouble with?

Street Fighter II Tribute Table,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table,Excalibur Table,Earth Defense Table

Same, as well as several other tables (SL, Mars etc). Can we get some kind of update please?

Street Fighter II Tribute Table,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table,Excalibur Table,Earth Defense Table
    We are still working with SCEE to get some import issues figured out and resolved. Sit tight.

Same, as well as several other tables (SL, Mars etc). Can we get some kind of update please?
    Are you in Europe or North America?

Europe, UK

Which tables are you having trouble with?
    I have similar problem. I can't download most of tables (Epic Quest, Earth Defense, Mars, Sorcerer's Lair, Excalibur, Ninja Gaiden, Street Fighter II). I can download only Marvel tables and PvZ. In this tables, on Vita Store, i don't have "download button". Screen from Vita:
    1. PvZ 8003958540_790e10be78.jpg Download Button present
    2. Epic Quest 8003958152_2d3107fcd9.jpg No Download Button

On PS3 Store it is similal. Can't even open table description (popup a message, than i can't open this content on my account)
    I'm from Poland.

P.S. Sorry for my English

For EU, they are there, trust me. Might be a folder-issue on PSN, so use the PSN search function, find the right folder where you'll find both the trial and unlock downloadable for all released ZP2 tables.

I also ended up in an empty folder @ first, but I've got all tables now.

Yes, if you search they are there but, in the UK at least, if you try and download the trials or unlocks you get a message similar to 'this content cannot be accessed on your account'.

Yes, if you search they are there but, in the UK at least, if you try and download the trials or unlocks you get a message similar to 'this content cannot be accessed on your account'.
    Yep, i have the same message on PS3. Problem on Vita I have describe two post above.

On ps3 or Vita store?

I can't check atm, but if on ps3, do you get to a folder where you see all trial and unlocks?
    If I remember correctly, the ZP2 DLC folder link did not bring me to anything that worked.
    I also did not open psn store from inside ZP2 game, I accessed psn from ps3 menu as you normally would.

I', in Denmark, so other than you get prices shown in £, I'm pretty sure EU-store is the same for all of us?

Cheers

Yep, visited the PS store and searched manually for ZP2 related stuff (PS3 and vita results get returned) but half of the stuff wont let you access. Frustrating

Yep, visited the PS store and searched manually for ZP2 related stuff (PS3 and vita results get returned) but half of the stuff wont let you access. Frustrating
    Is it giving you a specific error message, or is it just not letting you in?

See this from a bit ago...

This is the exact same problem me and several other people have reported on the forum. Some packs we can download but others like street fighter, sorcerers and epic, we get the message 'content cannot be accessed with this account' or similar.

So, is it a problem you're looking into or do we have to do something at our (the users) end? I do appreciate your replies on the forum but its frustrating to see the same problem coming up again and again yet its treated like a one off problem each time! We just love ZP2 so much we're frustrated we cant play them all

In in the UK btw.

And also this...

Btw, just to be clear, we have tried downloading the trials via the shop (unlocks wont download neither) and they dont appear in game to import / download.
    I dont own any previous tables.
    I have the latest version installed.
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
    I have signed out and signed back in to the store.

If you havea ny other questions Barbie, or anyone from zen for that matter please ask. I feel like you read the problems me and several other people on here are having, say 'were looking into it', then a week later we repeat the whole thing!!!

If you havea ny other questions Barbie, or anyone from zen for that matter please ask. I feel like you read the problems me and several other people on here are having, say 'were looking into it', then a week later we repeat the whole thing!!!
    You can thank Sony for that. We just got our review codes for SCEE yesterday. It's super slow going right now, nothing we can do about it.

Damn....then it must be region/SCEE related somehow, too bad

I didn't own SF2 and Ninja Gaiden prior to zp2, just bought them and they worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tberg View Post
    Damn....then it must be region/SCEE related somehow, too bad

I didn't own SF2 and Ninja Gaiden prior to zp2, just bought them and they worked.

Alright, I just tested it and I too can find the trial/unlock downloads of SF2 and Epic Quest etc, that displays "This content cannot be accessed on your account".
    The thing is, when I do a search on "Zen Pinball 2", it comes up with 2 trials and unlocks for each table, even the 4-packs. But, where in examble both sets of trial/unlock for Marvel V&V pack work, only ONE of the sets for SF2 and Epic can be downloaded. You can even see a slight difference in the table avatar, or maybe the text "zen pinball 2" is on top in one avatar and on the bottom of the other.

So, if you cannot see 2 results in the search for each set, then it must be region/SCEE related.
    Also, they might not come up sorted, so scroll through till you've found both trials and unlocks for the same table/pack.

You mentioned a few more tables, wait.....yes, same thing for sorcerer's lair, dunno if there's more.

Try it mates!
    Last edited by Tberg; 09-21-2012 at 11:07 AM.

I have Zen Pinball 2 on my PS Vita with the classic tables pack but when I select trophies or community option it tells me "Thanks for checkin' out Zen Pinball 2! Trophies are only available in the full game", and directs me to purchase the 'Avengers Chronicles Pack' which I don't really want to do until I'm bored with the classic pack.

Alright, I just tested it and I too can find the trial/unlock downloads of SF2 and Epic Quest etc, that displays "This content cannot be accessed on your account".
    The thing is, when I do a search on "Zen Pinball 2", it comes up with 2 trials and unlocks for each table, even the 4-packs. But, where in examble both sets of trial/unlock for Marvel V&V pack work, only ONE of the sets for SF2 and Epic can be downloaded. You can even see a slight difference in the table avatar, or maybe the text "zen pinball 2" is on top in one avatar and on the bottom of the other.

So, if you cannot see 2 results in the search for each set, then it must be region/SCEE related.
    Also, they might not come up sorted, so scroll through till you've found both trials and unlocks for the same table/pack.

You mentioned a few more tables, wait.....yes, same thing for sorcerer's lair, dunno if there's more.

Try it mates!
    Yes, it is a regional issue. SCEA (America) and SCEE (Europe) are two completely separate entities. We're working with SCEE as we speak to get things smoothed out. Hoping to have everything done within a couple of days.

Yes, it is a regional issue. SCEA (America) and SCEE (Europe) are two completely separate entities. We're working with SCEE as we speak to get things smoothed out. Hoping to have everything done within a couple of days.
    Yes I know but the guys that asked recently are in the UK and Poland, wouldn't they get to the same SCEE psn as I do in Denmark?

Any news on that Fantastic four table? (I live in Greece)

Default Same problem

I have the same problem as the other guys and I'm from Denmark using a Danish PSN account..

I have downloaded and updated to the latest version of Zen Pinball 2 on both my PS3 and my Vita. In both versions there are only 17 tables available to buy. All the missing tables are on the PS3/Vita store but they are not downloadable. In the Vita store there are no download buttons for these tables and in the PS3 store you get the error message "This content cannot be accessed on your account" when you try to just click on them. This goes for both the Vita and PS3 versions of the tables on the PS3 store. The tables that are in the game don't have this error message though.

About this being a regional thing: Maybe so but it's not consistent. One of my friends, a fellow Dane, has the game on his Vita and he has the missing tables available for download/purchase in his copy of the game.

Here's a list of the tables available to me in both Vita and PS2 Zen Pinball 2. No other tables are visible:
    Avengers
    World War Hulk
    Fear Itself
    Infinity Gauntlet
    Plants versus Zombies (after the patch)
    Ghost Rider
    X-Men
    Thor
    Moon KNight
    Spider Man
    Wolverine
    Iron Man
    Blade
    Tesla
    Eldorado
    Shaman
    V12

Quote Originally Posted by Jmog View Post
    I have the same problem as the other guys and I'm from Denmark using a Danish PSN account..

I have downloaded and updated to the latest version of Zen Pinball 2 on both my PS3 and my Vita. In both versions there are only 17 tables available to buy. All the missing tables are on the PS3/Vita store but they are not downloadable. In the Vita store there are no download buttons for these tables and in the PS3 store you get the error message "This content cannot be accessed on your account" when you try to just click on them. This goes for both the Vita and PS3 versions of the tables on the PS3 store. The tables that are in the game don't have this error message though.

About this being a regional thing: Maybe so but it's not consistent. One of my friends, a fellow Dane, has the game on his Vita and he has the missing tables available for download/purchase in his copy of the game.

Here's a list of the tables available to me in both Vita and PS2 Zen Pinball 2. No other tables are visible:
    Avengers
    World War Hulk
    Fear Itself
    Infinity Gauntlet
    Plants versus Zombies (after the patch)
    Ghost Rider
    X-Men
    Thor
    Moon KNight
    Spider Man
    Wolverine
    Iron Man
    Blade
    Tesla
    Eldorado
    Shaman
    V12
    Hej mester,

Have you tried both sets, as I've described in post #127?
    Last edited by Tberg; 09-22-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Lightbulb Sony Is Playing The Dumb Card!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    No probs Zen; you guys always strive to do your Fans the best and this is no different, every launch has its hiccups and considering what you guys had to implement in ZP2... Its not about the Mistakes its about how you Correct them which in my opinion you are one of very few deys who alway do as such.
    Thank you so Much Zen for this particular Post. I have called Playstation a number of times they kept me on the phone for 1hr 1min last night, and the time before that, 50 min. just kept jerking me around playing the dumb card, making like "I am the only person complaining," telling me its a first that they have not had one person call about the Fantastic Four table, and I know for a fact ther full of shit because there are a world of people that love playing Fantastic Four Pinball!! I am loosing interest in Playstation and I am loosing patience with all the lying that they do. I have bought over, well over $1,000 dollars of games., ALL OF ZEN MARVEL AND ZEN PINBALL, and they just keep doing us dirty. My question to you is, Are you going to be bring Zen to windows 7? and have you guys ever considered putting your WONDERFUL Pinball games on CD, DVD, BLURAY ? I wish with all my heart you would, So I could play Roam, and Dive, an the bio, tables. I have Xbox also, But think of the money you could make if you would make these games Universal and on disk, this way we can play all your great tittles on either system or the computer. If you would please be so kind to reply and give me a heads up on if this idea is even a possibility. Please Please tell me it is at least being considered, because your pinball is the only reason I am keeping my acounts open with PS3, and xbox 360. You may reply at Jasper_1986@yahoo.com, I await your feed back.
    JaSpEr!!
    Last edited by Jasper_1986; 09-23-2012 at 02:02 AM. Reason: wanted to put a thumbs down by ps3

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper_1986 View Post
    Snip
    Dude Fantastic Four Table is coming, it just needed some extra dev time and knowing Zen is will be hella worth the wait . Zen & Sony are hard at work trying to fix all the hiccups which occured with the importation tool etc. Many users have now been able to get their previously owned Tables via workarounds etc. posted by Zen & various Community Members. Like for example Downloading the Tables Trial/Demo first then proceeding to Import/Buy, ZP2 usually will then see that you previously owned that particular Table and allow the download of an unlock key for FREE.

Also I really can't see Zen selling their Pinball Product on a physical disc because they have stressed that as of this moment they are strictly Digital Distrubution Only, plus think about it... Zen constantly release new Tables via DLC so really having a physical copy wont make a real difference since you will still need to download new Tables via the digital method.

- Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Hej mester,

Have you tried both sets, as I've described in post #127?
    Only some of them. Sorcerer's Lair and Mars I think. Both sets gave me the error.

Hi there,

Just a post to let you know I was able to DL all the tables I purchased (Classic Zen Pinball, Marvel Pinball and Captain America) for Vita and PS3, but my Vita trophies aren't showing up.

I am located in Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Dude Fantastic Four Table is coming, it just needed some extra dev time and knowing Zen is will be hella worth the wait . Zen & Sony are hard at work trying to fix all the hiccups which occured with the importation tool etc. Many users have now been able to get their previously owned Tables via workarounds etc. posted by Zen & various Community Members. Like for example Downloading the Tables Trial/Demo first then proceeding to Import/Buy, ZP2 usually will then see that you previously owned that particular Table and allow the download of an unlock key for FREE.

Also I really can't see Zen selling their Pinball Product on a physical disc because they have stressed that as of this moment they are strictly Digital Distrubution Only, plus think about it... Zen constantly release new Tables via DLC so really having a physical copy wont make a real difference since you will still need to download new Tables via the digital method.
    Yeah, you won't see our stuff on disc, we're digital only.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper_1986 View Post
    Thank you so Much Zen for this particular Post. I have called Playstation a number of times they kept me on the phone for 1hr 1min last night, and the time before that, 50 min. just kept jerking me around playing the dumb card, making like "I am the only person complaining," telling me its a first that they have not had one person call about the Fantastic Four table, and I know for a fact ther full of shit because there are a world of people that love playing Fantastic Four Pinball!! I am loosing interest in Playstation and I am loosing patience with all the lying that they do. I have bought over, well over $1,000 dollars of games., ALL OF ZEN MARVEL AND ZEN PINBALL, and they just keep doing us dirty. My question to you is, Are you going to be bring Zen to windows 7? and have you guys ever considered putting your WONDERFUL Pinball games on CD, DVD, BLURAY ? I wish with all my heart you would, So I could play Roam, and Dive, an the bio, tables. I have Xbox also, But think of the money you could make if you would make these games Universal and on disk, this way we can play all your great tittles on either system or the computer. If you would please be so kind to reply and give me a heads up on if this idea is even a possibility. Please Please tell me it is at least being considered, because your pinball is the only reason I am keeping my acounts open with PS3, and xbox 360. You may reply at Jasper_1986@yahoo.com, I await your feed back.
    JaSpEr!!
    As for Fantastic Four, we're working on it! It has nothing to do with Sony. It needed extra work, which is why it was held back from the Zen Pinball 2 release. It's coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Klart View Post
    Hi there,

Just a post to let you know I was able to DL all the tables I purchased (Classic Zen Pinball, Marvel Pinball and Captain America) for Vita and PS3, but my Vita trophies aren't showing up.

I am located in Belgium.
    Thanks for the report, we're still working to fix this issue

Hi Barbie,

Early on, I mentioned how my friends and I really miss the original View 6 from Zen Pinball and Pinball FX1 and 2. We played most tables with this view and all multiballs defaulted to this view as well and it was perfect. (it was a great "standing at the table" view without any scrolling.

The new multiball view is awkward.

Does Zen plan on putting this view back in Zen Pinball 2 now that the import issues have simmered down?

Thanks, Ric
    Last edited by Phobos790; 09-26-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Unhappy Couldn't agree more...

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos790 View Post
    Hi Barbie,

Early on, I mentioned how my friends and I really miss the original View 6 from Zen Pinball and Pinball FX1 and 2. We played most tables with this view and all multiballs defaulted to this view as well and it was perfect. (it was a great "standing at the table" view without any scrolling.

The new multiball view is awful and distorted.

Does Zen plan on putting this view back in Zen Pinball 2 now that the import issues have simmered down?

Thanks, Ric
    Agreed! I actually wrote Zen about this issue, and they are aware - however it's frustrating to not know if and when this will be fixed. It's sad when it's one of your favorite games, and you've been playing a certain way for 4-5 years - and suddenly have a warped multiball view and your main playing view taken away. I actually grew to love and enjoy the new
    view 7, however the multiball "squished" view is bothersome. I will continue to buy every table on both platforms and support Zen forever, but please consider patching a fix for this. Or inform us if it is officially in the plans to fix it. Thanks

Post Very disappointed

Hi there.
    I'm from Germany so I use a german PSN account (I only have one account, btw.).
    I was so looking forward to Zen Pinball 2 and downloaded the Trial right after launch.
    But, there's no way for me to purchase any (!) of the tables outside the in-game view, which means only the Marvel collections, the Classic Collection and Plants vs. Zombies table are available from my account (description below).
    When I search for Zen Pinball 2 via the PSN Store, everything shows up, severel times with Trial and Unlocks but here comes the pain, none of 'em (!) except for the mentioned ones are available for me, neither Trials nor Unlocks.
    The PSN message literally says: This content is not available for your account.
    I've opened a ticket to PSN customer support but they didn't get the issues, recommended to buy the full version of Zen Pinball 2...
    As far as I know, the "pure" client of ZP2 is for free and the Trials aswell; oh, I forgot - not clickable.
    I'm very dissapointed; after more than three weeks no fix for this crappy PSN shop, not to mention that every table shows up several times in the store.
    Equal, none of them is selectable for me.
    Please, do something about it.

Default Still can't download Earth Defense on PS3

3 weeks has passed and still no solution from SCEE, Earth Defense Unlock doesn't download on PS3 (works on Vita).

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos790 View Post
    Hi Barbie,

The new multiball view is awkward.

Thanks, Ric
    We're still working on some issues (mostly with SCEE) and we have an update coming along with the Fantastic Four release in a few weeks. I don't think they are changing the camera angles, but I will be sure to let them know (again).

Quote Originally Posted by schmocke View Post
    Hi there.
    I'm from Germany so I use a german PSN account (I only have one account, btw.).
    I was so looking forward to Zen Pinball 2 and downloaded the Trial right after launch.
    But, there's no way for me to purchase any (!) of the tables outside the in-game view, which means only the Marvel collections, the Classic Collection and Plants vs. Zombies table are available from my account (description below).
    When I search for Zen Pinball 2 via the PSN Store, everything shows up, severel times with Trial and Unlocks but here comes the pain, none of 'em (!) except for the mentioned ones are available for me, neither Trials nor Unlocks.
    The PSN message literally says: This content is not available for your account.
    I've opened a ticket to PSN customer support but they didn't get the issues, recommended to buy the full version of Zen Pinball 2...
    As far as I know, the "pure" client of ZP2 is for free and the Trials aswell; oh, I forgot - not clickable.
    I'm very dissapointed; after more than three weeks no fix for this crappy PSN shop, not to mention that every table shows up several times in the store.
    Equal, none of them is selectable for me.
    Please, do something about it.
    We're still working with SCEE to fix some things, but I think I have something that might help you out. Check your inbox, I'll send you a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCoder View Post
    3 weeks has passed and still no solution from SCEE, Earth Defense Unlock doesn't download on PS3 (works on Vita).
    Still working on it! Sorry about the inconvenience! Are you downloading from the PSN store or directly from ZP2 or have you tried both? Also, check your inbox! Message incoming.

Still working on it! Sorry about the inconvenience! Are you downloading from the PSN store or directly from ZP2 or have you tried both? Also, check your inbox! Message incoming.
    Earth Defense Unlock download fails from both PSN store and ZP2 with a message like "this content is not available for your account".
    I've replied to your PM with more details.

UPDATE: Barbie has resolved the problem for me via PM, thanks a lot!
    Last edited by CrazyCoder; 09-26-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCoder View Post
    Earth Defense Unlock download fails from both PSN store and ZP2 with a message like "this content is not available for your account".
    I've replied to your PM with more details.

UPDATE: Barbie has resolved the problem for me via PM, thanks a lot!

So, what was the fix? Please share

I find it weird that everything works on my PS3 even though a fellow dane reports download problems aswell, we should be on the same PSN SCEE, right?
    Everyone, are you 100% sure you've tried BOTH trial-versions of the same tables you have problems downloading? dave_mac, did anything work out 4 u?

So, what was the fix? Please share

I find it weird that everything works on my PS3 even though a fellow dane reports download problems aswell, we should be on the same PSN SCEE, right?
    Everyone, are you 100% sure you've tried BOTH trial-versions of the same tables you have problems downloading? dave_mac, did anything work out 4 u?
    Yeah man, I'm sure to tried every selectable version from PSN Store, both trials and unlocks aswell. There were multiple items of the same tables, three or four and none of them was selectable for trial or purchese from my account.
    Another weird thing is and I dunno if it's only my trial version of ZP2: after install and patch all the marvel and classic collection showed up on the "table selection screen" plus the Plants vs. Zombie table. All other slots were empty and no other tables were and are selectable via PSN Store.
    I write "was" because I deleted everything what I found via PS3 XMB related to ZP2, but store-issues still persist.
    No answer from Barbie in my inbox yet, so I wait.

Junior Member Retrogammer1977SB's Avatar

Default Ninja Gaiden not working

I have all Tables, only Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 fails. The PSN message : This content is not available for your account, but i purchase the Table for Zen Pinball 1, Barbie can You help me? Have You a Date for the Fix? I'm from Germany - sorry for my English.

Also, check your inbox! Message incoming.
    Can You send this message to me too?? I have simillar problem and I will grateful for this

Anyone in Europe still having issues, please message me, I'll see what I can do!

Default Yes i`ve stil got Importing problems

Anyone in Europe still having issues, please message me, I'll see what I can do!
    Hi BarbieBobomb
    I`ve stil got major importing problems with the Zen Pinbal 1 tables (i got em all) and cant import one of them.
    Neither on PS3 nor on the Vita i always get the mesage no tables found to import, i still got ZP1 installed could that have an efect on it?
    Before i forget you should know i`ve got two sub acounts on my PS3 all ZP1 + 2 stuff has been downloaded from my main acount
    wich is on the german psn network.
    The Vita also is conected with my main acount.

So I hope this is all the info you ned from me so you are able to give me some tips to help me solve the problem.

Thanks and gretings from Germany

Quote Originally Posted by PlyrHellraiser View Post
    Hi BarbieBobomb
    I`ve stil got major importing problems with the Zen Pinbal 1 tables (i got em all) and cant import one of them.
    Neither on PS3 nor on the Vita i always get the mesage no tables found to import, i still got ZP1 installed could that have an efect on it?
    Before i forget you should know i`ve got two sub acounts on my PS3 all ZP1 + 2 stuff has been downloaded from my main acount
    wich is on the german psn network.
    The Vita also is conected with my main acount.

So I hope this is all the info you ned from me so you are able to give me some tips to help me solve the problem.

Thanks and gretings from Germany
    Welcome to the forums! Check your inbox

Default I have problems

I bought an app in the Apple app store and can not download the application. How should I proceed? I look forward to having a new game Zen Pinball 2 (marvel).
    thank you

Hey everyone! Just a note to explain the turbulence we're experiencing with Zen Pinball 2:

We are aware that some users are experiencing import issues, we are working with SCEA and SCEE to fix this. Please understand that this is a very complicated launch: backwards compatibilty, Cross Buy, a huge library of content across mulitple games, as well as brand new DLC... you can imagine that a lot can go wrong. Please remain patient while we work on these issues From the bottom of our hearts, we apologize for the inconvenience, we know you've been so patient and supportive through the long wait for Zen Pinball 2. We are so lucky to have such great fans!

Also, Fantastic Four will be coming soon, it just needed some extra attention before we could release it. I know you'll all be happy with how far it has come since its original launch!

Thank you all for your continued support! We <3 our fans!!

-Barbie

Hi there

on PS3 when I try to import tables, I get a message about age restrictions preventing use of PSN. I checked and all my parental controls are off

on PS vita, marvel tables installed ok. classic tables - downloaded unlock pack but tables did not unlock. when try to play them, it has a download table option that goes back to the download unlock option

appreciate you are working hard to fix. hope this info helps

PS I am in UK
    Last edited by Jumpyspider; 09-29-2012 at 10:19 PM.

i know it has probably been asked before but i couldn't find the thread
    does Zen has a date for when the fantastic 4 table will be added to ZP 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyspider View Post
    on PS3 when I try to import tables, I get a message about age restrictions preventing use of PSN. I checked and all my parental controls are off
    Are you using a DualShock 3 controller? The Import section doesn't like the PS3 remote and some third party controllers for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bazz View Post
    Not yet! All they are saying is "soon".

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyspider View Post
    Hi there

on PS vita, marvel tables installed ok. classic tables - downloaded unlock pack but tables did not unlock. when try to play them, it has a download table option that goes back to the download unlock option

appreciate you are working hard to fix. hope this info helps

PS I am in UK
    Check your inbox, I may have a solution for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bazz View Post
    i know it has probably been asked before but i couldn't find the thread
    Fantastic Four should be ready in a few weeks!

Default Problem solved

All my issues with downloading and buying tables are now resolved. All the tables are available to me both from the game's menu and from PSN.

Thanks, Zen!

And hot damn, do they look pretty on my Vita. Loving playing Sorcerer's Lair and Mars on the go.

All my issues with downloading and buying tables are now resolved. All the tables are available to me both from the game's menu and from PSN.

Thanks, Zen!

And hot damn, do they look pretty on my Vita. Loving playing Sorcerer's Lair and Mars on the go.
    Awesome!! Thanks for letting me know!!

Default my tutorial

well i tried 1st the in game download and getting confused with trial and unlock downloads. i tried but just a few in the upper left corner changed from grey to color.

2nd i tried the psn store (germany, europe) but hmmm it didnt work very well. i checked the game but still the same picture.

3rd i hitted the import button again and then i tried it like this

step 1: get the trial and install it
    step 2: get the unlock and install it
    step 3: leave the download aera
    step 4: wait if the system will find more downloads and repeat step 1 to 3
    step 5: if nothing more is available leave the game
    step 6: start the game again and see more colored games
    step 7: repeat step 1 to 3 / 4 to 6

maybe it will work for you, too.

peace

BlacPain

Thanks, Zen!

What was the fix?

Default Ummmmmmmmmmm?

Okay, I've got every board imported. However, I cannot find the PS3 unlocks for Mars, Street Fighter 2 tribute, or Epic quest tables either ingame or on the playstation store. Anyone else having this problem? Oh! I'm north America
    Last edited by Giaus23; 10-13-2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: forgot to add

Quote Originally Posted by Giaus23 View Post
    Okay, I've got every board imported. However, I cannot find the PS3 unlocks for Mars, Street Fighter 2 tribute, or Epic quest tables either ingame or on the playstation store. Anyone else having this problem? Oh! I'm north America
    There is no way to purchase these tables or import them?

There is no way to purchase these tables or import them?
    I have purchased the tables and downloaded the PS3 demos for all of them (because in order to import them into zen 2 I first had to download the demos first and then the unlocks). However, I cannot find the unlock downloads for any of them (i.e. Mars, street fighter 2, and epic quest) either ingame or on the Playstation store. I have even gone so far as to check the downloads for every mention of the games themselves (i.e. demos, vita etc.etc.) just in the off chance they might be hidden with them and still cannot find them. Which is rather funny since I own all of the Zen and Marvel tables and imported all of those just fine except for these 3 tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Giaus23 View Post
    I have purchased the tables and downloaded the PS3 demos for all of them (because in order to import them into zen 2 I first had to download the demos first and then the unlocks). However, I cannot find the unlock downloads for any of them (i.e. Mars, street fighter 2, and epic quest) either ingame or on the Playstation store. I have even gone so far as to check the downloads for every mention of the games themselves (i.e. demos, vita etc.etc.) just in the off chance they might be hidden with them and still cannot find them. Which is rather funny since I own all of the Zen and Marvel tables and imported all of those just fine except for these 3 tables.
    When did you check last? They had PSN down all day today and I think it just came back up moments ago.

When did you check last? They had PSN down all day today and I think it just came back up moments ago.
    I just checked and the store is still down. I will check later on tonight. Hopefully they will be there. Thanks for you help, and I'll keep you posted.

Hi I just registered because of this problem. Is there an update on what is going on? Has the issue been solved? If not, I have one of my own. I have bought Zen Pinball (1) on the Hong Kong store because I was helping a friend last year by exchanging PSN cards as he needed something from the UK store. I'm having issues importing the tables on ZP2 (downloaded from the UK store, also tried the HK store with no luck either).

With me getting a Vita soon I would like all my future purchases to be from the UK store (I do intend on buying at least the marvel tables) and I know I wont have the ZP (1) tables on the vita due to it's single account restrictions. But will it be possible to import the tables on the PS3 at least? The game is on my PS3. Just purchased from a different account.
    Last edited by vowel; 10-22-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vowel View Post
    Hi I just registered because of this problem. Is there an update on what is going on? Has the issue been solved? If not, I have one of my own. I have bought Zen Pinball (1) on the Hong Kong store because I was helping a friend last year by exchanging PSN cards as he needed something from the UK store. I'm having issues importing the tables on ZP2 (downloaded from the UK store, also tried the HK store with no luck either).

With me getting a Vita soon I would like all my future purchases to be from the UK store (I do intend on buying at least the marvel tables) and I know I wont have the ZP (1) tables on the vita due to it's single account restrictions. But will it be possible to import the tables on the PS3 at least? The game is on my PS3. Just purchased from a different account.
    Unfortunately they will not import unless you are using the same account for both, but check your inbox, I may be able to help you out.

Angry Unable to unlock tables

I am useing the US PS Store I D/L all the unlocks I can find and all the demos. In the game itself I try doing the unlock for the tables (yes I purchased ALL the tables from PSVITA same PSN acct) and so I tried to purchase from the game itself and it says I cannot due to age restrictions. I have tried everything even made sure the the only controler active was on contoler 1. I really want to try them out in 3D on the PS 3. BTW I have all age retrictions and parental controls off. No other game gives me age restriction errors just Zen Pinball 2

Quote Originally Posted by Medic0311 View Post
    I am useing the US PS Store I D/L all the unlocks I can find and all the demos.
    Make sure you downloaded the PS3 versions of the demos and unlocks of the game. I lost track at how many people downloaded the PS Vita versions by mistake.

Right now the PS3 version of the game can only be found in the Search on the new PSN Storefront for some reason. Just select "Zen Pinball 2 (PS3)" from the search and the add-ons (demos and unlocks) will be listed here.

In the game itself I try doing the unlock for the tables <snip> so I tried to purchase from the game itself and it says I cannot due to age restrictions
    Make sure you are using an actual Dual Shock 3 controller. The import and purchase sections of the game don't recognize the PS3 remote and some third party controllers. That age restriction error only pops up because of this.
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-06-2012 at 03:02 AM.

Default did that

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Make sure you downloaded the PS3 versions of the demos and unlocks of the game. I lost track at how many people downloaded the PS Vita versions by mistake.

Right now the PS3 version of the game can only be found in the Search on the new PSN Storefront for some reason. Just select "Zen Pinball 2 (PS3)" from the search and the add-ons (demos and unlocks) will be listed here.

Make sure you are using an actual Dual Shock 3 controller. The import and purchase sections of the game don't recognize the PS3 remote and some third party controllers. That age restriction error pops up only pops up because of this.
    I did all of that Ill try again but it is futile. We just need a real fix

Sorry for tagging on the end of a kind of old thread here but we just tried to update our PS3 this evening and we can't get Zen Pinball sorted at all!! I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is, and my guess is that the new PSN Store that recently came out has implemented the same purchase style and account lock as the Vita. If that's the case it makes me very, very sad and we will ultimately abandon the PS3 and sell the Vita!!

But anyway, when the PS3 first came out I created a main account for me and a sub account for my wife. I don't know why but it kind of made sense at the time all those years ago and it didn't make a lot of difference as the content back then was all console based. Anything I bought with my account, she could play with hers (as it was a sub account, not an entirely separate account) and vice versa. And since I'm the one with the payment details, again, it sort of made sense.

So, I bought Zen Pinball 1, whenever it was and we both played it quite merrily. A year or so later I bought her some points for her birthday and among other things she bought Mars and Excalibur. I'd pretty much stopped using the PS3 by then (I'm a PC gamer) but I'm fairly sure I remember playing it on my account OK once or twice.

So now we update to ZP2. It's free and we can import our tables. Except we can't. The best I've managed so far is that it's imported the classic pack and unlocked ZP2 on the main account, but on my main account I can't see Mars or Excalibur.

On her account (the sub account) she can play the classic pack tables in ZP2 as it's done what it always did and unlocked them for her based on the main account having bought them but she cannot import her Mars or Excalibur. It simply doesn't see them.

To further compound this issue she can't buy any more tables for ZP2 as they all say 'Unavailable' as it thinks the main game isn't unlocked.

If that all sounds complicated, I'm sorry, it IS - it's a mess frankly!!!

I've seen the relatively stock answer that you can only play on a single account etc., BUT... through all this, please remember that IT USED TO WORK FINE BETWEEN MAIN / SUB ACCOUNTS. If it's now working as designed then someone, somewhere has changed the rules of the game (no pun intended) half way along, and that's not on.

The only way I see at the moment, is for her to buy the classic pack to unlock her ZP2 @ £7.99, and (if I want to) for me to buy Mars and Excalibur (I don't want to), and then we carry on buying two copies of all the tables.

Let's just think of the lunacy in that a second. We're both sat next to each other on the same sofa, using the same PS3. We're not strangers or anything. I get bored of playing and pass her the controller saying "sorry dear, you can't play that game under your account, you'll have to use mine and any trophies you get will come to me". If that sounds crazy, well, I think it is!!!

Sorry for the long post, but if you also consider for a second that I am buying tables for the PC version (that thankfully work on my Surface too!) and she also has tables on the iPad that she has bought and someone, somewhere is laughing all the way to the bank, but it's certainly not me. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Medic0311 View Post
    I did all of that Ill try again but it is futile. We just need a real fix
    This isn't something on our end, this has to do with your account. That being said, I'll send you a private message to see what I can do to help out. Check your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by martinW View Post

Sorry for the long post, but if you also consider for a second that I am buying tables for the PC version (that thankfully work on my Surface too!) and she also has tables on the iPad that she has bought and someone, somewhere is laughing all the way to the bank, but it's certainly not me. LOL!!
    Check your inbox, I can probably help you out.

Your inbox is full

It's clear now

Hi, I am unable to access many of the tables after downloading the demo/trial - I can only trial the avengers/marble tables, all others state unavailable. I am in the UK. This includes todays Civil war release

Quote Originally Posted by nightjester View Post
    Hi, I am unable to access many of the tables after downloading the demo/trial - I can only trial the avengers/marble tables, all others state unavailable. I am in the UK. This includes todays Civil war release
    Message incoming!

Message incoming!
    Thanks but I cant PM for some reason?? The issue is that I have downloaded Zen pinball 2, the only tables I have the option of trialing are the avengers tables, plants v zombies, marvel tables (spider man, ghost rider etc) el dorado, v12, tesla and shaman. If I search for the others in the store they state unavailable. I am in the UK and so on EU PSN, never bought any tables but did download Zen pinball demo in the past.

I am unable to accede none of the tables (all, in fact, I'm a huge fan !) already bought since the 1.1 version.
    Can you help me?

I'm french user.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elie-G. View Post
    I am unable to accede none of the tables (all, in fact, I'm a huge fan !) already bought since the 1.1 version.
    Can you help me?

I'm french user.

Thank you.
    Ok, my mistake, fixed after clicking on the right button inside the app (in french : "rétablir vos achats").

Default ZP1 import/download issue

I just upgraded to ZP2 yesterday. I was able to get all my previously purchased Marvel tables and also purchase the Avengers pack and Civil War. I also owned ZP1, but the store says I need to pay $9.99 for the classic pack. Should I not be able to get these free the same as my Marvel tables that I owned?

Quote Originally Posted by tonedef30 View Post
    I just upgraded to ZP2 yesterday. I was able to get all my previously purchased Marvel tables and also purchase the Avengers pack and Civil War. I also owned ZP1, but the store says I need to pay $9.99 for the classic pack. Should I not be able to get these free the same as my Marvel tables that I owned?
    You should, as long as you previously purchased the classic pack on the same account. Are you in North America or Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by nightjester View Post
    Thanks but I cant PM for some reason?? The issue is that I have downloaded Zen pinball 2, the only tables I have the option of trialing are the avengers tables, plants v zombies, marvel tables (spider man, ghost rider etc) el dorado, v12, tesla and shaman. If I search for the others in the store they state unavailable. I am in the UK and so on EU PSN, never bought any tables but did download Zen pinball demo in the past.
    What do you mean you can't PM? Click "Notifications at the top of the screen on the right, then click inbox. If you still can't for whatever reason, email me, support at Zen Studios dot com.

I've never heard of an issue like this, but I'll be sure to report it to the team. What does it say when you try to download them?

You should, as long as you previously purchased the classic pack on the same account. Are you in North America or Europe?

Sorry Barbie, I'm in the US. Also I tried to open ZP1 and got an error that the content has expired.

Sorry Barbie, I'm in the US. Also I tried to open ZP1 and got an error that the content has expired.
    Did you acquire ZP1 through PS Plus by any chance? If the PS Plus membership has expired, then there's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Did you acquire ZP1 through PS Plus by any chance? If the PS Plus membership has expired, then there's your problem.
    To be honest had it so long don't remember if it was before or after my plus subscription. But plus status up to date was playing some other plus games today.

Default Proper uninstall reinstall procedure

Is there a proper uninstall reinstall procedure for the ps3 or vita. I have been unable to play any of my purchased tables since the update. I have gone as far as deleting all of the content and saved games for all zen related software. I then downloaded the game itself and tried downloading my tables from the store. None of this has worked for me. I done this twice after reading the posted solutions other folks have claimed worked. I love this pinball series but feel rather taken after the last update. Any and all help is appreciated.

To be honest had it so long don't remember if it was before or after my plus subscription. But plus status up to date was playing some other plus games today.
    Try redownloading ZP1 from your download list. It should fix the expiry issue on ZP1, then try using the import tool on ZP2.

Quote Originally Posted by toddacoco40 View Post
    Is there a proper uninstall reinstall procedure for the ps3 or vita. I have been unable to play any of my purchased tables since the update. I have gone as far as deleting all of the content and saved games for all zen related software. I then downloaded the game itself and tried downloading my tables from the store. None of this has worked for me. I done this twice after reading the posted solutions other folks have claimed worked. I love this pinball series but feel rather taken after the last update. Any and all help is appreciated.
    Which version are you having trouble with? The PS3 version or the Vita version?

Quote Originally Posted by toddacoco40 View Post
    Check your inbox, I sent you a message.

We recently released a patch for Zen Pinball 2 that should fix any remaining table import issues in North America for PS3 & Vita players! As always, if you have any trouble, let me know and I'll do my best to help out!

Default Random "Street Fighter 2 Tribute Table"

What's with the random "Street Fighter 2 Tribute Table" when I install Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, Mars table or Earth Defense table (those are the only tables I have purchased and I don't have vita so this is all on ps3)?

So I decided to give Zen Pinball 2 a go and when I saw that I can import old tables from the Zen Pinball I thought that's cool. So I tried and I got a message "there is no tables to import". I thought that's odd, because I was sure I had bought some tables months ago to Zen Pinball. Then I searched my ps3 for the tables and I see "Street Fighter Tribute Table". So I decided to delete it and redownload the tables from the ps store (EU). Downloaded, installed, and that damn same "Street Fighter Tribute Table" is there again..

So the thing is any of those 3 tables creates the "Street Fighter Tribute Table" and then rest of the tables are just thrown in it. Guess that is why the importing doesn't work.. Also, when I try to download (for example) the Mars table (trial) for the Zen Pinball 2 from ps store, I get a message that I can't purchase that item because I don't own "Zen Pinball 2 Activation Key". With the (unlock) I just get that "This item isn't available for purchase at the moment" or something like that..

Really would like to play even those tables.. You see, I don't have much money and I have other things to buy so I would be pleased to be available to play even those 3 tables. Thanks.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Noksi View Post
    What's with the random "Street Fighter 2 Tribute Table" when I install Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, Mars table or Earth Defense table (those are the only tables I have purchased and I don't have vita so this is all on ps3)?

So I decided to give Zen Pinball 2 a go and when I saw that I can import old tables from the Zen Pinball I thought that's cool. So I tried and I got a message "there is no tables to import". I thought that's odd, because I was sure I had bought some tables months ago to Zen Pinball. Then I searched my ps3 for the tables and I see "Street Fighter Tribute Table". So I decided to delete it and redownload the tables from the ps store (EU). Downloaded, installed, and that damn same "Street Fighter Tribute Table" is there again..

So the thing is any of those 3 tables creates the "Street Fighter Tribute Table" and then rest of the tables are just thrown in it. Guess that is why the importing doesn't work.. Also, when I try to download (for example) the Mars table (trial) for the Zen Pinball 2 from ps store, I get a message that I can't purchase that item because I don't own "Zen Pinball 2 Activation Key". With the (unlock) I just get that "This item isn't available for purchase at the moment" or something like that..

Really would like to play even those tables.. You see, I don't have much money and I have other things to buy so I would be pleased to be available to play even those 3 tables. Thanks.
    Have you tried downloading the Zen Pinball 1 tables first? I think ZP2 is set up to where you can't get individual tables (except PvZ) unless you "own the game", which happens when you have either a 4 pack of tables or PvZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Have you tried downloading the Zen Pinball 1 tables first? I think ZP2 is set up to where you can't get individual tables (except PvZ) unless you "own the game", which happens when you have either a 4 pack of tables or PvZ.
    Did you read my whole post? Of course when I tried to import Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, Mars table and Earth Defense table I had those installed. But what's wrong here is that the "folder" those are installed to is "Street Fighter 2 Tribute Table". So you are saying I have to spend 10€ to play those tables?

Angry

Hey everyone! Just a note to explain the turbulence we're experiencing with Zen Pinball 2:

We are aware that some users are experiencing import issues, we are working with SCEA and SCEE to fix this. Please understand that this is a very complicated launch: backwards compatibilty, Cross Buy, a huge library of content across mulitple games, as well as brand new DLC... you can imagine that a lot can go wrong. Please remain patient while we work on these issues From the bottom of our hearts, we apologize for the inconvenience, we know you've been so patient and supportive through the long wait for Zen Pinball 2. We are so lucky to have such great fans!

Also, Fantastic Four will be coming soon, it just needed some extra attention before we could release it. I know you'll all be happy with how far it has come since its original launch!

Thank you all for your continued support! We <3 our fans!!

-Barbie
    well i still cant get the purchased tables and the classic ones .... is the problem still continues?
    how can i get the older tables from ZEN Pimball and the ones i buy ??

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Noksi View Post
    Did you read my whole post? Of course when I tried to import Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, Mars table and Earth Defense table I had those installed. But what's wrong here is that the "folder" those are installed to is "Street Fighter 2 Tribute Table". So you are saying I have to spend 10€ to play those tables?
    OK, I just wanted to eliminate that as a possible cause. You don't have to spend any additional money.
    Last edited by Solitude; 01-02-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Hi, I just realised I had some money left in my US account and bought civil war and plante vs Zombies, but I can't import those tables. Tried it Form my US account as well as with my primary german account. How do I get those tables imported?

Quote Originally Posted by deathbringer View Post
    Hi, I just realised I had some money left in my US account and bought civil war and plante vs Zombies, but I can't import those tables. Tried it Form my US account as well as with my primary german account. How do I get those tables imported?
    Are you on PS3 or Vita? Try downloading the demo as well as the unlock.