Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IMPORTANT message regarding Zen Pinball 2

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Are you on PS3 or Vita? Try downloading the demo as well as the unlock.
    I'm playing on a PS3. I have all demos installed for the tables I don't own yet, import says it can't find any tables for import. When I use my German account and choose bye table from within Zen Pinball 2, it wants me to pay again for the tables. When I use my american account I get the error message "There are no items that you can purchase at this time".

Quote Originally Posted by deathbringer View Post
    I'm playing on a PS3. I have all demos installed for the tables I don't own yet, import says it can't find any tables for import. When I use my German account and choose bye table from within Zen Pinball 2, it wants me to pay again for the tables. When I use my american account I get the error message "There are no items that you can purchase at this time".
    Which account did you use for Zen Pinball 1/Marvel Pinball? Open that account and redownload each table/pack from the PSN store, they should be listed as free since you already bought them.

Which account did you use for Zen Pinball 1/Marvel Pinball? Open that account and redownload each table/pack from the PSN store, they should be listed as free since you already bought them.
    OK' now it gets a little complicated. My primary account is a German PS+ account, I got marvel pinball and some extra tables over that account. Before that I had Zen Pinball 1 and some extra tables from another German account I don't use any more. All of those tables just work fine. I also have a USA account, there I bought the last 2 tables.
    I have re-downloaded all table-demos and pack-demos through my download history in my PS+ account, since they weren't accessible through the store (item currently not available), but nothing changed, besides when I hit the import button I now get an error saying I can't access psn services due to age restrictions.

Default na

Only "american" tables work on "american" pinball.
    If you download a table from an EU account it wont register

Quote Originally Posted by deathbringer View Post
    OK' now it gets a little complicated. My primary account is a German PS+ account, I got marvel pinball and some extra tables over that account. Before that I had Zen Pinball 1 and some extra tables from another German account I don't use any more. All of those tables just work fine. I also have a USA account, there I bought the last 2 tables.
    I have re-downloaded all table-demos and pack-demos through my download history in my PS+ account, since they weren't accessible through the store (item currently not available), but nothing changed, besides when I hit the import button I now get an error saying I can't access psn services due to age restrictions.

Each purchase is tied to whatever account you used to buy them. Is your PS+ account still current?

Each purchase is tied to whatever account you used to buy them. Is your PS+ account still current?
    Yes, my PS+ account is current. I have all three accounts entered on my PS3 and there's no problem with all the tables I bought on the other german account. Also I don't use that account actively I can play all the tables from that account with my PS+ account.
    It seems like there's a kind of region lock on Zen Pinball 2, which is blocking the bought unlock from the US account for my german version of Zen Pinball 2, just like JackKosta said. Seems like I just wasted the money and would have to re-buy those tables with my PS+ account. Pretty sad that something like this region lock is not stated in the description on the PS store and people just have to try and eventually waste the money to find out if the content is region locked or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlibrarian View Post
    hey guys, joined the forums to say great job and let you know about a bug i haven't seen mentioned. the street fighter 2 tribute table (my favorite) is broken, blanka is floating almost at the very top of the table and his ramp is......somewhere lol. just an fyi
    Oh no... that is bizarre. You're not the only one who has had this issue, thanks for the report!
    Hello, was just wondering if there was a fix in the works for this? Also have you guys updated zen pinball since zp2 went live? I only ask because I redownloaded zp 1 today since the table still isn't working and now the same issue is happening there.

Hello, was just wondering if there was a fix in the works for this? Also have you guys updated zen pinball since zp2 went live? I only ask because I redownloaded zp 1 today since the table still isn't working and now the same issue is happening there.
    I have sent the team the reports as they come in, not sure if/when this will get fixed. And yes, we've update ZP2 a few times since launch.

Default Star Wars vita

So I came to the conclusion last night that I need the Star Wars tables in my life, so I purchased the Star Wars tables from the playstation store. Zen pinball 2 WILL NOT install, at all. I have tried a direct install and I have downloaded on the ps3 and tried to transfer. There is just no way of getting it on there! If you could help it would be greatly appreciated. I know that £7.99 isn't a lot of money but the point is that I have paid for a product that obviously isn't working for some reason, (would like to point out that the problem doesn't lie with the vita it's self as metal gear solid was downloaded and installed in the same transaction) please help

Quote Originally Posted by Soundog View Post
    So I came to the conclusion last night that I need the Star Wars tables in my life, so I purchased the Star Wars tables from the playstation store. Zen pinball 2 WILL NOT install, at all. I have tried a direct install and I have downloaded on the ps3 and tried to transfer. There is just no way of getting it on there! If you could help it would be greatly appreciated. I know that £7.99 isn't a lot of money but the point is that I have paid for a product that obviously isn't working for some reason, (would like to point out that the problem doesn't lie with the vita it's self as metal gear solid was downloaded and installed in the same transaction) please help
    Make sure you download the demo, that should unlock it. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Default So it appears....

So it appears that downloading the demo does little or nothing... But I have found a solution to this problem, it came to me while having a shower, as it does to probably most!, I downloaded and installed the zen pinball 2 game from the store independently from the Star Wars purchase, and it seems to have worked, but seriously there needs to be something looked at, if I want the Star Wars tables and you bundle the zen pinball 2 game then make sure it works, or at least update the store page to relate you needing the original zen before purchase ing the Star Wars tables/games. Thank you for your assistance though and I hope this solution helps other members.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundog View Post
    So it appears that downloading the demo does little or nothing... But I have found a solution to this problem, it came to me while having a shower, as it does to probably most!, I downloaded and installed the zen pinball 2 game from the store independently from the Star Wars purchase, and it seems to have worked, but seriously there needs to be something looked at, if I want the Star Wars tables and you bundle the zen pinball 2 game then make sure it works, or at least update the store page to relate you needing the original zen before purchase ing the Star Wars tables/games. Thank you for your assistance though and I hope this solution helps other members.
    Summary: You need to install the base game before you can play the DLC.

Default Re: fantastic four

Released but who had already had to pay for it again! And there was no way to get the table not ...

Quote Originally Posted by Warlockbrrj View Post
    Released but who had already had to pay for it again! And there was no way to get the table not ...
    If you bought it the first time we released it, you can just import it to Zen Pinball 2 for free.

Hey,
    I've just updated zen pinball to zen pinball 2 but i'm having problems importing certain tables. I have a master and a sub-account on my ps3. All the tables bought on my sub-account imported without a problem but i can't import the 3 tables purchased by my master account. These 3 tables are mars, earth defense and excalibur.

Is there a fix available?

I use the belgian psn store

Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    Hey,
    I've just updated zen pinball to zen pinball 2 but i'm having problems importing certain tables. I have a master and a sub-account on my ps3. All the tables bought on my sub-account imported without a problem but i can't import the 3 tables purchased by my master account. These 3 tables are mars, earth defense and excalibur.

Is there a fix available?

I use the belgian psn store

Tnx
    They'll only transfer between one account. Unfortunately you won't be able to get the tables from the master account over to the sub account. Sorry!

They'll only transfer between one account. Unfortunately you won't be able to get the tables from the master account over to the sub account. Sorry!
    Ok. That i can understand but why can't i import the tables purchased through my master-account on my master-account? And why are the tables purchased by my sub-account playable on my master-account?

Default ?

Just a question about import option, Lets say i bought 4 DLCS in ZP1, i bought 1 from my other account which was Excalibur and i'm gonna start it on vita i think. which can't make a second account. will it still work or do i have to pay twice for excalibur?

Quote Originally Posted by Prtmcluesrol View Post
    Just a question about import option, Lets say i bought 4 DLCS in ZP1, i bought 1 from my other account which was Excalibur and i'm gonna start it on vita i think. which can't make a second account. will it still work or do i have to pay twice for excalibur?
    You'll have to buy Excalibur again. The Import Tool in general only works with one account.

is this going to be fixed ever? it's been what, 6 months now? (double checked, almost 9 months) i've been pretty happy with your tables but this is really starting to annoy me, i've bought every table so far but if this is how long i can expect to see bugs stay around i might have to just stop buying your tables :/

please fix this, you guys are still selling this on the store, how many people have bought this and not been able to play? this is hurting your image.
    Last edited by dragonlibrarian; 05-25-2013 at 07:33 AM.

Default pls help me zen!

will my tables I bought on ps4 to play on my vita be able to import.i feel totally scammed here.help me please zen!

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    will my tables I bought on ps4 to play on my vita be able to import.i feel totally scammed here.help me please zen!
    Contact Sony! It's there fault that they didn't post a notice on the PS4 storefront about the import feature. You should be able able to get a refund from them, so you can buy the Vita/PS3 version of the tables.

Will all Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 tables import into the PS4? Mars table, etc?
    PSN ID: mdh71

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Trekker View Post
    Will all Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 tables import into the PS4? Mars table, etc?
    No! Sony would only allow cross-buy on 20 of the current tables. Zen will have to charge money for the other PS3 tables, if they decide to release them on the PS4.

What's the list of 20 tables?
    PSN ID: mdh71

Hi, this may have already been answered earlier, but I have a question about 3 tables I bought on the PS4 last night (Earth Defense, Plants/Zombies, and Epic Quest). I tried importing them on my Vita and nothing happened. But it seems like if I had bought them on my Vita, I would have been able to import them on my PS4...is that correct? Is this something that will be corrected, or do I need to contact Sony?

Also, after reading through the thread I am under the impression that my old Zen Pinball tables such as Shaman, V12, Street Fighter, and El Dorado will likely never be able to be imported for free into ZP2 for PS4. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Quote Originally Posted by heliotropic View Post
    Hi, this may have already been answered earlier, but I have a question about 3 tables I bought on the PS4 last night (Earth Defense, Plants/Zombies, and Epic Quest). I tried importing them on my Vita and nothing happened. But it seems like if I had bought them on my Vita, I would have been able to import them on my PS4...is that correct? Is this something that will be corrected, or do I need to contact Sony?
    You'll need to contact Sony. The PS3 and Vita do not recognize PS4 games from the download list. Hence, why the cross-buy feature on the PS4 version only works one way.

Quote Originally Posted by heliotropic View Post
    Also, after reading through the thread I am under the impression that my old Zen Pinball tables such as Shaman, V12, Street Fighter, and El Dorado will likely never be able to be imported for free into ZP2 for PS4. Is that correct?
    Correct!

Default Yep feeling pretty scammed right now._

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    You'll need to contact Sony. The PS3 and Vita do not recognize PS4 games from the download list. Hence, why the cross-buy feature on the PS4 version only works one way.

Correct!
    Yeah lol, so I've been loyal customer from the early ps3 days, own about 80% of the tables, some bought on ps3 psn store some on vita psn store... Never had a problem with cross buy, until now that is! Naturally i assumed that as i was migrating to ps4 i could continue as before, nowhere was it made clear on the store that purchasing on ps4 would negate the cross buy feature. Apparently i am expected to shell-out another £8 on the SAME set of tables!

I contacted sony, "sorry we don't give refunds" was their reply, even though i explained that it was technically an exchange as i was going to immediately purchase it on the vita...

I contacted zen directly and got a single sentence response directing me to this forum that advises me to contact sony for a refund... LMAO!

So firstly, I would just like to congratulate sony and zen for creating a situation where loyal customers feel cheated/scammed because we were too stupid to check a forum in some corner of the internet...

I was planning to continue buying tables, eventually owning the complete set but I'm afraid this whole sorry episode has left a sour taste. I won't be purchasing any more unless this problem is resolved

Perhaps rather than directing your customers to sony, you could deal directly with sony on your customers behalf, firstly to make the situation clearer, and secondly to arrange an exchange or voucher code programme for those caught out by this trap...
    Last edited by keYserSOze80; 12-28-2013 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keYserSOze80 View Post
    Perhaps rather than directing your customers to sony, you could deal directly with sony on your customers behalf, firstly to make the situation clearer, and secondly to arrange an exchange or voucher code programme for those caught out by this trap...
    Just an FYI, I don't work for Zen or Sony. I'm just a pinball fan trying to get others into my hobby and I'm willing help by answering questions.

I'm just going from what I've read on other boards. Many people have contacted Sony and they gave them a refund for this issue. It appears that this is just a good will gesture though and it will vary from CSR to CSR.

Unhappy Bought DLC on PS4 first.... will there be future back compatibility for ps3 and vita

I did a mistake in purchasing the DLCs in PS4 first without knowing that I cannot get the same content for my vita and ps3.... just saying.... will there be in the future away to get the content available across all platforms PS3, vita and PS4 ??? just my two cents and hoping that there will be a way... Thanks!!

Default Zen Pinball 2

I don't think I ever bought Zen Pinball 2. I had Zen Pinball, and downloaded all the tables I wanted (Infinity Gauntlet, Avengers, etc.) Now I'm told I can port the tables I bought over to my PS4, but it's not working for me. Is it because of the never buying the ZP 2?

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by knightm7 View Post
    I don't think I ever bought Zen Pinball 2. I had Zen Pinball, and downloaded all the tables I wanted (Infinity Gauntlet, Avengers, etc.) Now I'm told I can port the tables I bought over to my PS4, but it's not working for me. Is it because of the never buying the ZP 2?

Thanks,
    Mike
    You can't play Infinity Gauntlet or any other tables without downloading Zen Pinball 2 first. The only way you could play those tables is by playing them on Marvel Pinball.

It would be beneficial for you to download Zen Pinball 2 anyway. It's free first off. Secondly, you can get the ZP2 versions of those Marvel tables you got for FREE! So in hindsight, downloading ZP2 on the PS3, then download ZP2 on the PS4 will net you all of those tables previously purchased. Basically there's absolutely NO downside to downloading ZP2 on the PS3, because you'll be able to get the Vita and PS4 versions for free also.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Default Oh, ZP2 is free on PS3?!? Well then

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    You can't play Infinity Gauntlet or any other tables without downloading Zen Pinball 2 first. The only way you could play those tables is by playing them on Marvel Pinball.

It would be beneficial for you to download Zen Pinball 2 anyway. It's free first off. Secondly, you can get the ZP2 versions of those Marvel tables you got for FREE! So in hindsight, downloading ZP2 on the PS3, then download ZP2 on the PS4 will net you all of those tables previously purchased. Basically there's absolutely NO downside to downloading ZP2 on the PS3, because you'll be able to get the Vita and PS4 versions for free also.
    I just told PSN that I would like to download ZP2. I don't actually have a working PS3, but that's not important, is it? I'm going to put down Pinball Arcade's Star Trek: Next Generation table and find out if I've got the other tables.

Later: I still can't get the tables to unlock. Do I really have to download ZP2 onto a PS3 before it gives me the tables for free on the PS4?
    Last edited by knightm7; 01-28-2014 at 05:33 AM.

I just told PSN that I would like to download ZP2. I don't actually have a working PS3, but that's not important, is it? <snip>

Later: I still can't get the tables to unlock. Do I really have to download ZP2 onto a PS3 before it gives me the tables for free on the PS4?
    Yes! You must have the PS3 version of ZP2 and the its tables (demos and unlocks) on your download list. That's how the PS4 version of the game recognizes that you own them.

The good news is that you can easily do this without a PS3 (or Vita).

Just go to the PC version of the PS Store, sign in, go to the PS3 section (ZP2 is under the Free-to-Play category), add ZP2 and its tables (demos and unlocks) to your shopping cart, and finally check out. Since you already have some of the Marvel Pinball and ZP1 counterparts, those table unlocks will be marked as free in the Store.

Once you are done, just start up the PS4 game and use the import tool.
    Last edited by shogun00; 01-28-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Default Getting there

Yes! You must have the PS3 version of ZP2 and the its tables (demos and unlocks) on your download list. That's how the PS4 version of the game recognizes that you own them.

The good news is that you can easily do this without a PS3 (or Vita).

Just go to the PC version of the PS Store, sign in, go to the PS3 section (ZP2 is under the Free-to-Play category), add ZP2 and its tables (demos and unlocks) to your shopping cart, and finally check out. Since you already have some of the Marvel Pinball and ZP1 counterparts, those table unlocks will be marked as free in the Store.

Once you are done, just start up the PS4 game and use the import tool.
    I did those things, but the boards still have a price of 2.49 for Epic Quest or 9.99 for the Avengers Chronicles. Zen Pinball 2 is still in my SEN PS3 downloading queue.

Thanks for your help! I'm getting there. Wish I could play Dr. Strange in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by srusli View Post
    I did a mistake in purchasing the DLCs in PS4 first without knowing that I cannot get the same content for my vita and ps3.... just saying.... will there be in the future away to get the content available across all platforms PS3, vita and PS4 ??? just my two cents and hoping that there will be a way... Thanks!!
    I don't think we'll be able to retroactively do this - You might try contacting Sony for a refund, I know that is how most people are able to get around it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I did those things, but the boards still have a price of 2.49 for Epic Quest or 9.99 for the Avengers Chronicles. Zen Pinball 2 is still in my SEN PS3 downloading queue.

Thanks for your help! I'm getting there. Wish I could play Dr. Strange in the meantime.
    Hmm...That's pretty odd!

Are you using the same PSN/SEN account that you bought the Marvel Pinball tables with?

Default Yeah

Hmm...That's pretty odd!

Are you using the same PSN/SEN account that you bought the Marvel Pinball tables with?
    Actually I didn't do what you requested before, I just realized what the directions wanted me to do.

Now I have gone to my SEN with this computer, put all of the PS3 ZP2 table I have purchased into my cart, and checked out. When I go to ZP2 on my PS4, pull up the Paranormal table and press Square, the screen goes grey while a page with the "Please wait while searching for table available to import" freezes on the screen. I can exit the game, but when I go back in it still goes grey when I try to import.

Thanks, were getting there!

Mike
    Last edited by knightm7; 01-29-2014 at 03:38 AM.

Default Success!

After 10 minutes on the grey screen, I get to the confirm purchase for a free game.

Thanks guys, $28 dollars of free pinball!

Default Success

Actually I didn't do what you requested before, I just realized what the directions wanted me to do.

Now I have gone to my SEN with this computer, put all of the PS3 ZP2 table I have purchased into my cart, and checked out. When I go to ZP2 on my PS4, pull up the Paranormal table and press Square, the screen goes grey while a page with the "Please wait while searching for table available to import" freezes on the screen. I can exit the game, but when I go back in it still goes grey when I try to import.

Thanks, were getting there!

Mike
    And finally I have the games. Thanks for the help!

Default Zen Pinball 2 Vita Error on Buy Now button

Hi,

I have a little problem. I have Socerer's Lair on my PS4 and it's cool. but i can't download this table on my Vita.
    The "Buy Now" button isn't display on my PSN (France).

It's boring.

Can you Help me please ?!?

(Sorry for my english)

Quote Originally Posted by UniT_I_ReSpAwN View Post
    Hi,

I have a little problem. I have Socerer's Lair on my PS4 and it's cool. but i can't download this table on my Vita.
    The "Buy Now" button isn't display on my PSN (France).

It's boring.

Can you Help me please ?!?

(Sorry for my english)
    Specific tables purchased on PS3 or Vita can be imported into Zen Pinball 2 on PS4 but not the other way around. So for any future tables you may want to buy, first make sure they're available on PS4 and then purchase them on your Vita.

So, in short: Any tables purchased for Vita or PS3 entitles you to both the PS3 and Vita versions, however, only SPECIFIC tables can then be imported into the PS4 version. Purchasing a table on PS4 will NOT give you the PS3 or Vita versions.

Hope that makes sense.

I understand, but even if it had to be paid, it is still unavailable (Unlock & Trials).

I have the same problem with the following extensions :
    • Mars (Unlock & Trials)
    • Fantastic Four (Unlock & Trials)
    • Paranormal (Unlock & Trials)
    • Excalibur (Unlock & Trials)
    • Epic Quest (Unlock & Trials)
    • Earth Defense (Unlock & Trials)
    • Civil War (Unlock & Trials)
    • Captain America (Unlock & Trials)
    • Ninja Gaiden Sigma II (Unlock & Trials)
    • SuperStreet Fighter II Tribute (Unlock & Trials)

Are you looking at the web-based store? I've found that they tend to say "unavailable" unless you're actually logged in.

Default Importing BS

I think the fact that you can only import certain tables from the PS3 to PS4 is BS! These are similar excuses given like Capcom to the Street Fighter franchise BS customers on DLC and number of characters that can fit on one game/disc. Zen Pinball2 PS3 Zen Pinball PS4, I brought tables from 3 to import on 4. This is a next gen console ppl, there should be nothing holding you guys back from including all of the games from the PS3 version to 4. I mean PS4 is suppose to be better than PS3 right? More storage, better graphics, increasing the capability of game, this game. I do like the tables, but stop it already with the excuse of what you can or cannot do. Couldn't stand the BS from Capcom, pls don't go down the same route with your customers. Bring over all the tables that are in PS3 to PS4, make your customers happy so you can keep this franchise going. Capcom pissed off their fans with their lies, their company is currently hurting and possible will not recover. Pls learn from their mistake!

I tried being connected via the Vita store and via the website.

Still the same problem, "unavailable".

I tried being connected via the Vita store and via the website.

Still the same problem, "unavailable".
    I have heard this problem before. Try going to the website version of the store and buy the PS3 versions of the tables. That will also net you the Vita version via the cross-buy function.

I have heard this problem before. Try going to the website version of the store and buy the PS3 versions of the tables. That will also net you the Vita version via the cross-buy function.
    I tested and it's always the same problem.

That is really weird and I'm at a loss. I've had no trouble buying any tables I want, on PS3, Vita and the web store.

Are you absolutely certain you're logged in to the web store? Because they definitely say "unavailable" if you're not (I just tested it to be certain).

Yes I am connected because I see the games purchased

Yes I am connected because I see the games purchased
    Might be easier to fix this via email, support @ zenstudios.com

I purchased the Avengers Chronicles pack on my PS4 a while back. Recently, I was surprised with a Vita for my birthday. Obviously, I ran afoul of the Cross-Buy bug when I tried to import those tables to the Vita. I'd actually heard about the bug when the PS4 version launched, but I didn't have a Vita then, and I assumed it would've been fixed by now anyway.

Regardless, I contacted SCEA about getting the Vita version, and they said I should make sure to buy all my tables on the Vita in the future, and to contact Zen about getting a voucher for the Vita version of Avengers Chronicles. Unfortunately, they couldn't do anything other than direct me to the Zen blog. After poking around a bit, I found this thread, so I emailed support with my sob story, but it's been almost a week, and I haven't heard back.

Who do I need to contact to get this resolved at my end, and is there any ETA on a resolution from Zen's end? I don't know of any other game which has similar issues with Cross-Buy, and it seems like rather than fixing whatever is wrong, Zen just keeps releasing the same, "broken" DLC, and advising customers of the work-around, which doesn't really help when we've only got a PS4 so far.

Anyway, thanks in advance. Sorry for ranting a bit. <3

Quote Originally Posted by serversurfer View Post
    I purchased the Avengers Chronicles pack on my PS4 a while back. Recently, I was surprised with a Vita for my birthday. Obviously, I ran afoul of the Cross-Buy bug when I tried to import those tables to the Vita. I'd actually heard about the bug when the PS4 version launched, but I didn't have a Vita then, and I assumed it would've been fixed by now anyway.

Regardless, I contacted SCEA about getting the Vita version, and they said I should make sure to buy all my tables on the Vita in the future, and to contact Zen about getting a voucher for the Vita version of Avengers Chronicles. Unfortunately, they couldn't do anything other than direct me to the Zen blog. After poking around a bit, I found this thread, so I emailed support with my sob story, but it's been almost a week, and I haven't heard back.

Who do I need to contact to get this resolved at my end, and is there any ETA on a resolution from Zen's end? I don't know of any other game which has similar issues with Cross-Buy, and it seems like rather than fixing whatever is wrong, Zen just keeps releasing the same, "broken" DLC, and advising customers of the work-around, which doesn't really help when we've only got a PS4 so far.

Anyway, thanks in advance. Sorry for ranting a bit. <3
    I responded to your email on Monday. Check your spam folder just in case

I responded to your email on Monday. Check your spam folder just in case
    Thanks, Bobby. I guess I missed it, because i just found it in my Trash. lol

Anyway, I replied, so thanks again. <3

Question

Hi, something like this just happened to me. I purchased The Avengers chronicles pack and the Guardians of the Galaxy table in my PS4 and now I'm going to travel and can't import these tables to my PS Vita. Could you fix this please?

Quote Originally Posted by Sitopon View Post
    Hi, something like this just happened to me. I purchased The Avengers chronicles pack and the Guardians of the Galaxy table in my PS4 and now I'm going to travel and can't import these tables to my PS Vita. Could you fix this please?
    Please email me directly with your receipt, support at zenstudios dot com

I have a problem with Marvel Pinball standalone game not showing that I own all of the tables. It shows that I only have the 4 core tables and all others are greyed out.

I own all current tables bought on PS3 from ZP2 game and have verified that all tables work on ZP2 for PS3 & PS4

Ive went back through my download history and redownloaded the marvel tables but still no luck on them unlocking for marvel pinball I'm not sure what else to try from this point on?

Any suggestions would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by weeztha View Post
    I have a problem with Marvel Pinball standalone game not showing that I own all of the tables. It shows that I only have the 4 core tables and all others are greyed out.

I own all current tables bought on PS3 from ZP2 game and have verified that all tables work on ZP2 for PS3 & PS4

Ive went back through my download history and redownloaded the marvel tables but still no luck on them unlocking for marvel pinball I'm not sure what else to try from this point on?

Any suggestions would be nice
    Were the tables originally purchased for Marvel Pinball? If they were purchased for ZP2, they won't be available in Marvel Pinball, since MP doesn't have the import feature. You would have to purchase them for MP first, then import to ZP2 on PS3/PS4, they cannot go backward unfortunately.

Were the tables originally purchased for Marvel Pinball? If they were purchased for ZP2, they won't be available in Marvel Pinball, since MP doesn't have the import feature. You would have to purchase them for MP first, then import to ZP2 on PS3/PS4, they cannot go backward unfortunately.
    Nope, I bought all tables from ZP2 cause I thought all tables would import to the other versions.

Oh wells Thanks for the quick reply!

Default PSVITA ZEN PINBALL 2 - stops at 15% and shows the error C2-12383-7

After the download is complete it starts installing and stops at 15% and shows the error C2-12383-7. I tried downloading from the download list, from the store, and download at ps3 and transfer to psvita, all fails. My psvita is linked with a brazilian account.

This error happens when I use my brazilian PSN account. In the past, dont remember the exact time, i was using my US account and the game installed with no problem. So to test, today i restored the psvita and linked the system with my US account, and again the game installed with no problems. I think there is some problem with the files in the brazilian server.

Can anyone please help me, i really want to play the game with my brazilian account, i thought the new psvita system update would fix this error but again i cant install it.

Quote Originally Posted by PCLucena View Post
    After the download is complete it starts installing and stops at 15% and shows the error C2-12383-7. I tried downloading from the download list, from the store, and download at ps3 and transfer to psvita, all fails. My psvita is linked with a brazilian account.

This error happens when I use my brazilian PSN account. In the past, dont remember the exact time, i was using my US account and the game installed with no problem. So to test, today i restored the psvita and linked the system with my US account, and again the game installed with no problems. I think there is some problem with the files in the brazilian server.

Can anyone please help me, i really want to play the game with my brazilian account, i thought the new psvita system update would fix this error but again i cant install it.
    Thanks for the report - what is your PSN name? Let me know and I'll have the team investigate

Thanks for the report - what is your PSN name? Let me know and I'll have the team investigate
    Online ID from PSN Brazil: pcslucena
    Online ID from PSN USA: PCLucena

Today I'm using the US account, making a backup of the games in a PC, and after I will return to the Brazilian account and try again to install ZP2.

Thanks for the quick reply

EDIT: I've restored the vita back to the brazilian account and again no luck, the install process stops at 15% and show error C2-12383-7
    Last edited by PCLucena; 10-21-2015 at 06:22 AM.

Default The Solution To My Problem

I've managed to install the game. In the PSVita, I've opened the PS Store, and in the demo section i've downloaded Zen Pinball 2 Demo. It installed with no problem. Later I downloaded the tables from my download list in the PS Store, and its installed correctly.
    Now there is a new zen pinball 2 item in my download list. thx for the attention

RobotD28

Exclamation ZEN Pinball - 3D Mode problem/issue

Hey everyone! Just a note to explain the turbulence we're experiencing with Zen Pinball 2:

We are aware that some users are experiencing import issues, we are working with SCEA and SCEE to fix this. Please understand that this is a very complicated launch: backwards compatibilty, Cross Buy, a huge library of content across mulitple games, as well as brand new DLC... you can imagine that a lot can go wrong. Please remain patient while we work on these issues From the bottom of our hearts, we apologize for the inconvenience, we know you've been so patient and supportive through the long wait for Zen Pinball 2. We are so lucky to have such great fans!

Also, Fantastic Four will be coming soon, it just needed some extra attention before we could release it. I know you'll all be happy with how far it has come since its original launch!

Thank you all for your continued support! We <3 our fans!!

-Barbie
    LOVE THE GAME!
    I have ZEN Pinball 1 and ZEN Pinball 2 downloaded onto my PS3 console. I also have 75% of the tables (most/all of the MARVEL and STARWARS).

I also have a 3D SMART TV (Vizio 3D - 47" - LCD). ZEN Pinball 2 truly brings INCREDIBLE graphics, with the 3D perception, by the way. I find that, when i use the 3D mode on ZEN Pinball 2, that there is a LAG problem. Its not a small or minor one neither, in fact, it's quite a big LAG. The timing of pushing my L1/L2 & R1/R2 triggers are delayed to having a reaction on my screen... it's not an INSTANT reaction. I have learned how to just accept the LAG and even how to use it to my advantage in some cases... but it's still an issue that i feel needs to be brought to the game developers attention.

Perhaps they could incorporate a way/setting for users to adjust/calibrate settings for LAG compensation (Rockband BLITZ has a great interface to do such a thing). Have a way to calibrate the video LAG or controller LAG in the options menu... and thry could put an "information note" while the setting is highlighted to explain "if using 3D mode, please have 3D enabled before LAG CALIBRATION". (yes, i have set my tv to game mode, and im using HDMI)

Also, navigating the tables on PSN to download, are tremendously a pain in the @$$ to find. I have had to reboot my system to factory at one time, but i also have another system in the house, which had to be rebooted also on another occasion. But the search to find ALL the tables I've purchased (or wanna buy) have proven to be challenging (to say the least). They're spread out thru my 'PSN > my downloads' list, because there's no way to sort the list. When i use the 'PSN > Search > ZEN (or >pinball)' function, the PSN store doesn't show ALL the tables from ZEN or its' cross-title creators. Not in recommendations portion neither. The "IMPORT TABLES" in-game doesn't show all my tables/purchases also. And the ones that in-game "import tables" pulls up, doesn't completly show or clarify if that individual download is PS3 as opposed to VISTA (some do have PS3 in the title, but not all), or if the download is actually the DEMO or PURCHASE KEY (again, some do but not all). The title's need to be using more of a UNIFIED or UNIFORMED template to counter this issue (i.e. have ALL titles using the same format.. >> ZEN - PINBALL - *tablename* - platform - demo(or)purchased)

Anyways... there is nothing else I could ask for in a game that is so well designed and realistic as physics could be, while being able to incorporate animation and game modes that couldn't be used on a LIVE TABLE. Maybe someday, this team would be able to put togeather a REAL LIVE TABLE with these abilities... but that would have to come after we master the art of 'holograms' and even 'anti-gravity'... LoL

PSN - PS3 SN = RobotD28
    *** if anyone wants to add me for game playing, it's ok... MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A MESSAGE!!! (perhaps say, "ZEN Pinball - Saw ur 'add friend' post in a forum" or something to show it's not some random that is requesting thru the "players last met" feature)***